OBEler

Which psychedelic best for contemplating life purpose

19 posts in this topic

Hello, 

My girlfriend ask which psychedelic is best for contemplating her life purpose (if she wants to go further the way of being a professionell music player or to stop). She has self esteem issues and doesnt feel good enough. She is very experienced in psychedelics. But which would be the best and which dose for this intention? She has the choise the following:

Lsd, allad, shrooms(Truffle atlantis) , 5 meo, ketamin, mdma

Please I know you can contemplate also without psychedelics. But this is another topic

Edited by OBEler

I think microdose of lsd or shrooms would be perfect for this purpose

Yeah, microdosing LSD can be helpful. 

But be cautious about the fact, that naturally, as you experience psychedelics, reality seems inherently more beautiful and interesting. So she might have many convincing ideas, what she wants to follow. But she has to consider her egoic limitations as well. 

1 minute ago, Vynce said:

Yeah, microdosing LSD can be helpful. 

But be cautious about the fact, that naturally, as you experience psychedelics, reality seems inherently more beautiful and interesting. So she might have many convincing ideas, what she wants to follow. But she has to consider her egoic limitations as well. 

Edit: There are not egoic limitations, if your ego is abandoned.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

Hello, 

My girlfriend ask which psychedelic is best for contemplating her life purpose (if she wants to go further the way of being a professionell music player or to stop). She has self esteem issues and doesnt feel good enough. She is very experienced in psychedelics. But which would be the best and which dose for this intention? She has the choise the following:

Lsd, allad, shrooms(Truffle atlantis) , 5 meo, ketamin, mdma

Please I know you can contemplate also without psychedelics. But this is another topic

I tried to do that at one point while tripping on acid. I basically had an existential crisis about values and meaning and didn't really get anywhere lol. Might not be the best topic to contemplate since it is so slippers and relativistic, but that might just be me. I'd say acid would probably still be the best choice, you will have a lot of time to contemplate, and maybe you do get some valuable insights out of it.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

She will take a full dose on any substance 

No microdosing. This is not deep enough

LSD

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Ok lsd

If She doesnt find answer in lsd She tries next one (5 meo will be last choise maybe) 

Edited by OBEler

11 minutes ago, OBEler said:

She will take a full dose on any substance 

No microdosing. This is not deep enough

Then she will find out that the highest life purpose is to love this moment right here now now now. 

Not really something you can make a living out of. :D

@OBEler Also, look... She should take the Life purpose course or something similar.

Don't expect it to do all the work for you.

◭"89"

@Thought Art She gave her whole life to music. She knows her purpose. 

It is just that she feels not good enough and in music Business you need to be top of top to compete. So She needs to contemplate this Issue 

4-ACO-DMT lead to a profound insight into my life purpose, everything led from that.

Music is Love in disguise.

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

https://wakingcall.com/

@OBEler Why not have her check out Kristine Marelle, Holistic Song writing and Michael Walker? 

Also, should should read and listen to the audiobook "The Addiction Formula" (Applying this will set her apart)

And, she should read The Artists way if she hasn't already.

◭"89"

@Thought Art because She is not into reading and more into psychedelics. 

Books are weak compared to an psychedelic experience

On 7/27/2022 at 4:12 PM, OBEler said:

@Thought Art because She is not into reading and more into psychedelics. 

Books are weak compared to an psychedelic experience

Sounds like she wants the psychedelics to do the work for her. Do the psychedelics but she'll still have to do the work and if shes not even willing to read a few books I doubt she figures it all out just because she takes lsd. Just being honest. I wish it was as easy as just thinking about it while tripping but its almost always not that way.

@Adodd you are right, but I feel women have a more passive way to solve Problems. Thats feminine energy. 

My girlfriend already experience mystical states while just drinking a coffee. 

I'd perhaps suggest 25ug LSD-25 -- Better than other lysergamides, in my experience.

@The0Self She took 300 micro already. 

She said on stronger doses she gets more out of it