Javfly33

Humans can't Love. Only God can.

13 posts in this topic

Humans can't Love. They are 100% selfish. Their love is actually attachment and interest.

God on the other side, can actually literally Love you. In the more profound, truth and honest way. Because you are God, this is 100% possible. The Love is 100% real. Is not fake bs human love.

I am having a hard awakening on humanity...I was so dumb trying to look for Love in humans...Big mistake. Only in God I will find and have it always.

Edited by Javfly33

Humans can love too, but never totally selfless...they are humans at the end. Btw, great to see you again 

Edited by Breakingthewall

18 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Humans can't Love. They are 100% selfish. Their love is actually attachment and interest.

God on the other side, can actually literally Love you. In the more profound, truth and honest way. Because you are God, this is 100% possible. The Love is 100% real. Is not fake bs human love.

I am having a hard awakening on humanity...I was so dumb trying to look for Love in humans...Big mistake. Only in God I will find and have it always.

Yeah fuck humans. What kind of a sick God would create such an abomination as a human. Oh wait...

Actually, the whole point of this existence is just to put a gun to your head and end it. All the beauty and love is just a distraction from you dumb human realising that the whole point of existence was getting high on research chemicals and blowing your brains out.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

10 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Yeah fuck humans. What kind of a sick God would create such an abomination as a human. Oh wait...

Actually, the whole point of this existence is just to put a gun to your head and end it. All the beauty and love is just a distraction from you dumb human realising that the whole point of existence was getting high on research chemicals and blowing your brains out.

From the direct to the indirect....

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

20 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

what if you say something that can't be translated as: hey guys, look at me! I am super wonderful. and very advanced.

What is the objective of that? Try to realize what are you doing.

32 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Hahhahahaha.

Don't be so dramatic bro.

But yeah you right, its all quite a joke. Better to watch your back and have fun the most you can. 

Last trip I was consciously stopping my breath, and was going to stop my heart (option of mahasamadhi). Then I heard dogs barking and the horse below my house ratting. In that moment I realize that Life is worth living. Those guys were worried for me lol. So I decided to keep breathing and continue to the game...

The game is there to play it buddy 

40 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Humans can love too, but never totally selfless...they are humans at the end. Btw, great to see you again 

Good to see you too! ;) 

@Javfly33 humans are God!

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

15 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Javfly33 humans are God!

True.

The game is quite twisted. 

8 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

what if you say something that can't be translated as: hey guys, look at me! I am super wonderful. and very advanced.

What is the objective of that? Try to realize what are you doing.

I'm trying to shake you guys out of your toxic reality tunnel. Of course there is some degree of corruption here, I'm not denying this.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

First we receive the love from god. Then we extend it to others. I think that's how it works. U can't give what u don't have. And loves comes only from god.

1 hour ago, Nilsi said:

I'm trying to shake you guys out of your toxic reality tunnel. Of course there is some degree of corruption here, I'm not denying this.

well, thanks for trying to help, but you could be more open minded and open yourself to the possibility that what is being done is not toxic. just the possibility

Well what a great thing then that humans do not exist and there is only God. :)

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)