Razard86

Psychedelics are a faster version of what you call life

11 posts in this topic

A couple of themes that Psychedelics teach....I learned all this on one trip, I wonder how much more I will learn from later.

1. Everything is Love. A psychedelic reveals to you that your senses are dulled and that is why you cannot perceive all the love around you.  Notice how the moment your Consciousness increases you can't help but laugh, cry tears of joy, and just bask in the beauty of creation/life. This reveals you only suffer your state of perception and nothing else.

2. A high enough dosage you learn that you are not in control, and that you must submit. You overcome your fear by trusting in a force that is greater than your ego.

3. Life is just simply a bunch of diverse sensations you are always experiencing and these experiences are all you. The rest is just the story you weave to say "this is my life, and this is what happened to me. You learn through close observation that your life is no different than a psychedelic trip. The psychedelic trip is just faster lol. You can live a whole lifetime in one trip.

4. It shows you what Death is, it allows you to experience the feeling of finitude being accomplished...and also reveals that the finitude was an illusion and that you are infinite. Instead of waiting till that moment comes you get to experience it before. 

5. You learn that you know nothing, and that you are blind and have always been blind. You learn to trust your intuition more.

6. You learn you are a hypocrite, and everything that triggers you is the part of yourself you don't like.

7. You learn to appreciate the small things, and you learn that you create all meaning, so everything is meaningless until you inject meaning into it. To be dead is to be meaningless, to have meaning is to live. So you are life, without you...everything is dead. This is why attention is energy, it is the energy of life. Whatever you ignore DOES NOT EXIST in your reality, but whatever you pay attention to does. Life is existence, Life is attention, Attention is Love.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Yeah I had a similar idea that psychedelics are "karmic accelerators". They make you go through whatever karma you have at a much quicker rate. For example, if your karma is attracting suffering, then you'll have a bad trip but most likely be "done" with this negative karma as soon as you're done with the trip. You'll feel that you have transcended whichever part of you was attracting the negativity.  

On 7/22/2022 at 6:49 AM, thenondualtankie said:

Yeah I had a similar idea that psychedelics are "karmic accelerators". They make you go through whatever karma you have at a much quicker rate. For example, if your karma is attracting suffering, then you'll have a bad trip but most likely be "done" with this negative karma as soon as you're done with the trip. You'll feel that you have transcended whichever part of you was attracting the negativity.  

Exactly you get it!!! I'm so glad you see!!! Its like fast forwarding through a movie of your life with all the feelings still there. In normal life we get a nice buildup, a psychedelic just puts you there and is like DEAL WITH IT. LOL.

What is so amazing is....the psychedelic is YOU so its really just YOU developing yourself!!! So cool when you can truly realize it. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

On 7/21/2022 at 8:48 AM, kamwalker said:

Agreed mostly lines up with my experiences 

Isn't it wonderful? Thanks for posting!

When i was on LSD, this was channeled to me:

People that got called to take psychedelics with an understanding that it affects their consciousness and that they're being aware that they're experiencing a different reality of consciousness are done on earth plane.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

3 hours ago, Jowblob said:

When i was on LSD, this was channeled to me:

People that got called to take psychedelics with an understanding that it affects their consciousness and that they're being aware that they're experiencing a different reality of consciousness are done on earth plane.

@Blowjob

Bro your comments on this forum are hilarious. Truly, you should only comment in the entertainment section lmao. Can't handle so much foolishnessXD

Edited by Michael Jackson

@Michael Jackson there’s some truth in what he says.. I was really feeling I’m not this avatar anymore and “transcended” and returned “home” after some early trips. But you kinda have to hide and pretend to keep a body here lmao. You might get locked up in a mental hospital telling others you/they’re God. :P (I’m exaggerating a bit..). Though I wasn’t suicidal so I’m not sure what he meant by “done on earth plane” exactly here. I guess there were trips where I didn’t wanna “come back” yet..

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

3 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

@Blowjob

Bro your comments on this forum are hilarious. Truly, you should only comment in the entertainment section lmao. Can't handle so much foolishnessXD

why so condescending...

unnecessary 

6 hours ago, puporing said:

@Michael Jackson there’s some truth in what he says.. I was really feeling I’m not this avatar anymore and “transcended” and returned “home” after some early trips. But you kinda have to hide and pretend to keep a body here lmao. You might get locked up in a mental hospital telling others you/they’re God. :P (I’m exaggerating a bit..). Though I wasn’t suicidal so I’m not sure what he meant by “done on earth plane” exactly here. I guess there were trips where I didn’t wanna “come back” yet..

Yeah you are God and this can be realized on psychedelics.

But talking about leaving "the earth plane" and "channeling" ist just delusional since both the "earth plane vs other new planes" and "channeling" are both illusions that you as God create to keep yourself asleep. There is no earth plane. There exists no other planes. And neither does "channeling" exist. It is all an illusion.

On 7/24/2022 at 6:04 AM, Michael Jackson said:

Yeah you are God and this can be realized on psychedelics.

But talking about leaving "the earth plane" and "channeling" ist just delusional since both the "earth plane vs other new planes" and "channeling" are both illusions that you as God create to keep yourself asleep. There is no earth plane. There exists no other planes. And neither does "channeling" exist. It is all an illusion.

While this is all true....your comments, my comments, and all of Actualized.Org is illusion as well. So technically from that logic...he is just doing what we are doing.

Also Michael...he is you, so....why are you being so mean to yourself? Show yourself some love!!

Edited by Razard86