bambi

The point of awakening - Leo?

33 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura do you agree the tradional version of infinity is too rounded? it lacks intentionality

This is a more true reductive symbolic representation I drew, do you understand?

Untitled-1.jpg

52 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Consilience What is your perspective on the realization that there aren't other beings? You are the only conscious being that exists? Have you reached this insight in any of your awakenings? 

It‘s true, and yet actions, behaviors, and even thoughts of others do have consequences. When all beings are seen as one, one sees the gift of realization for another.

5 hours ago, bambi said:

What Im saying is, awakening and non awakening seems pointless, unless there is somewhere to go or something to do lol.

At least within Buddhist context, there is a goal of reducing suffering, the art of living peacefully

But the context here just seems to be: yeah you can have peak experiences were your concious your god, these will wear off quickly, and your back to your normal life, seems completely pointless too, who cares whether you realise your God or not, it doesn't change anything

so one day you realize you're god

and then you suddenly realize wait i have a mind body i can use for its majesty's pleasure

let the reign the game the love train of god commence

Edited by gettoefl

22 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@puporing Our persona may be an illusion but our conscious awareness isn't. 

What puzzles me is if I went deep enough you would only be a character I am imagining and I would be the same for you. But I am not just an NPC character. The Matthew persona may be a character, but the conscious awareness observing is real. So who is imagining who here? A friend of mine on 5-Meo, like Leo realized he was constructing his family and everyone in his life. Eventually he went so deep he was all alone. The only conscious being that exists. I'm encouraging him to do some 5-Meo trips with a partner to hopefully get some insights into this paradox. I suspect if they both break through they will realize they are both God constructing each other. That will be quite the mindfck. It could provide some interesting insights. 

Leo would say I am the only conscious being that exists. I created him, actualized.org, this forum, etc. I feel hesitant to accept this as true. That would deny that Leo could be this amazing conscious being that worked hard creating all this fantastic insightful content. It may be the truth, I don't know. I just don't want to delude myself with false belief's. The only way I will find the answer is to awaken deeper. 

I got that one time and that is why I'm here. I don't recall very clearly but it wasn't that I was imagining someone and someone else was imagining me... But instead like...

Uh see a wavey ocean yeah? All the peaks of the waves. Well they're all sentient beings, yeah? And then the sea becomes 100% calm and the water becomes still like a pond.

When the waveness is removed from a wave, there's only water. So it was like if the person-ness of everyone ceased, there'd just be "me", the ocean me NOT the wave me. Doesn't matter how good or evil you were in life, because that is all vanquished necessarily to get there.

@RMQualtrough I like your ocean analogy. Thank you for sharing it. Have you worked with 5-Meo at all?

A friend of mine has been exploring consciousness and reality using it and has reached some of the same insights Leo has. He has seen how he is constructing all the people in his life and that he is the only conscious being. This is a very strange phenomena. I hope more people will explore using 5-Meo with a partner or in group settings to help uncover the mystery of this. 

I've had a deep passion for understanding reality and consciousness since I was young, but don't want to fall into delusion, which can happen. For instance, believing I created actualized.org and all the content there. Leo would say I did, but we could also say you did. And where does that leave Leo? What about all his years of research, thousands of hours of work and deep contemplation he put into creating his amazing insightful content? Do we just say that never happened? It gets very paradoxical. When Leo goes deep enough he sees how he is imagining all of us and actualized.org and we can each reach this same awareness for one another. How many creators of acutalized.org are there? I am hesitant to accept that I am creating it until it's my direct experience. 

Edited by Matthew85

2 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@RMQualtrough I like your ocean analogy. Thank you for sharing it. Have you worked with 5-Meo at all?

A friend of mine has been exploring consciousness and reality using it and has reached some of the same insights Leo has. He has seen how he is constructing all the people in his life and that he is the only conscious being. This is a very strange phenomena. I hope more people will explore using 5-Meo with a partner or in group settings to help uncover the mystery of this. 

I've had a deep passion for discovering truth since I was young, but don't want to fall into delusion, which can happen. For instance, believing I created actualized.org and all the content there. Leo would say I did, but we could also say you did. And where does that leave Leo? What about all his years and thousands of hours of research, hard work and deep contemplation he put into creating his amazing insightful content? Do we just say that never happened? It gets very paradoxical. When Leo goes deep enough he sees how he is imagining all of us and actualized.org and we can each reach this same awareness for one another. How many creators of acutalized.org are there? I am hesitant to accept that I am creating it until it's my direct experience. 

Not 5-MeO, I'm too safety conscious. I was able to combine 500ug of LSD with DMT to produce that state, though.

Leo made this forum, I made this post. It isn't about the character masks in front of "you", that's why I said about waves in the ocean. You have to see the bigger picture (ocean) and not the little one (waves).

Reality itself is all encompassing. Anything that is, is literally reality itself. Things which "are" can't be outside of reality, they are made of reality within reality itself. This forum is an expression of reality itself, and so am I, and you, and rocks, and trees, and dreams, and animals, and so on.

That's the common thread between all things and even nothings (pure consciousness, is nothingness). There is just reality itself. Which is eternal, unstoppable. It is everything.

On 7/16/2022 at 10:06 AM, bambi said:

@Leo Gura do you agree the tradional version of infinity is too rounded? it lacks intentionality

This is a more true reductive symbolic representation I drew, do you understand?

Untitled-1.jpg

I don't know what you mean by this.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Leo made this forum, I made this post. It isn't about the character masks in front of "you", that's why I said about waves in the ocean. You have to see the bigger picture (ocean) and not the little one (waves).

@RMQualtrough That certainly is the way it appears but there could something much more profound going on. My friend who has been exploring reality with 5-Meo works in marketing. In one of his awakenings he clearly saw how he was inventing all of the his client's and there customers responses to his marketing campaign. It was all a creation of his mind. 

Edited by Matthew85

If reality didn't imagine itself, where else could it come from?

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@RMQualtrough That certainly is the way it appears but there could something much more profound going on. My friend who has been exploring reality with 5-Meo works in marketing. In one of his awakenings he clearly saw how he was inventing all of the his client's and there customers responses to his marketing campaign. It was all a creation of his mind. 

Are you sure he meant "I" in the way you are (I think) meaning it?

@RMQualtrough Your perspective is more in line with what I use to think was going on. For example, let's say you are texting emailing back and forth with a girlfriend. You are saying she is a conscious fragment of the same higher mind as you. But what my friends awakenings  have shown him is you are actually constructing all the conversations and responses from her in your mind. You are creating all of it. 

Edited by Matthew85

6 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Are you sure he meant "I" in the way you are (I think) meaning it?

@RMQualtrough Yes, he did. He told me his family doesn't exist when he isn't interacting with them. He has seen how his mind instantly constructs them every time he is with them. It's a mindfck for sure. He reached these insights with many many 5-Meo trips and deep contemplation and meditation. 

17 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@RMQualtrough Yes, he did. He told me his family doesn't exist when he isn't interacting with them. He has seen how his mind instantly constructs them every time he is with them. It's a mindfck for sure. He reached these insights with many many 5-Meo trips and deep contemplation and meditation. 

Well that does happen in the same sense that you don't actually have a face right now until you look in a mirror.