Someone here

Is Nutmeg a psychedelic?

29 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Judy2 said:

How much would you need to take to feel effects? 

5 g of powdered nutmeg. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@bmcnicho @King Merk I will try those seeds and see if they work. Thanks for the recommendation. 

Any tips on how to avoid the nausea that comes with it though?  Or is it inevitable? 

-Osho

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

... an awakening cannot be conceptual. But don't worry, if you do have a mystical experience....you will realize that lol.

You can understand something conceptually without having a direct experience. 

For example I understand that reality is infinite because there cannot be a limit imposes on reality from outside because there cannot be an outside to the universe.  I fully grasp this point at an intellectual level.  Even though I haven't took 5 meo or other substances and have no direct experience of infinity. 

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

You can understand something conceptually without having a direct experience. 

For example I understand that reality is infinite because there cannot be a limit imposes on reality from outside because there cannot be an outside to the universe.  I fully grasp this point at an intellectual level.  Even though I haven't took 5 meo or other substances and have no direct experience of infinity. 

Conceptual understanding is not real understanding. You can imagine what it is like to be raped, but understanding rape conceptually is not the same thing as actually being raped. I had the same issue as you, thinking I could awaken conceptually. I understood the teachings conceptually and was like I don't need any mystical experiences. Eventually I decided to have one....YEAH its not even the same.

So its funny when I see you here saying what I used to say. But don't worry if you actually choose to have deep mystical experiences...you will realize.

The truth is the most powerful, scary, loving thing there is. YOU CANNOT CONCEPTUALIZE INFINITY. That is why I am saying that. The truth cannot even be spoken, mere words cannot even express or explain the infinite because all words are finite, and you think your thoughts which are finite can do what words cannot? But don't worry if you go through it.....you will find out.

Now I'm referring to Ego Death. I would advise first that you micro dose for your first experience, take low doses and work your way up over time. But yeah I'll give you a tip. You are not your body, if you experience Ego Death you will leave your body, and if you explode into Infinity...you are not just going to experience it visually you will experience the SENSATION of exploding. You experience full sensations on trips, so trips are REAL and they feel MORE REAL than what we think reality is. Real life is like analog, psychedelic trips are High-Definition. It will completely change the way you LOOK at reality.

Good Luck.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Someone here Ginger might help.  You could also take them sublingually instead of swallowing them.  They would  need to be kept in the mouth for 30 minutes to fully absorb and 50% more seeds are required for the same effects. There’ll still be some nausea that way though

There are also various extraction methods, but I don’t know how well they work

19 hours ago, bmcnicho said:

You could also take them sublingually instead of swallowing them.  They would  need to be kept in the mouth for 30 minutes to fully absorb

This was so gross when I did it. Eugh

@something_else Yeah I just swallow them for that reason.  The physical side effects don’t seem to be as bad for me as they are for some people.  I leave them in my mouth for as long as I can tolerate to increase potency, but they do taste pretty bad

Why don't you jusrt order some acid from the UK? Nobody will suspect a plain letter from The UK. 

2 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Why don't you jusrt order some acid from the UK? Nobody will suspect a plain letter from The UK. 

You should pretty much always order from the same country you are in if possible.

Domestic packages are almost never going to be inspected or seized in any Western country. The more international borders something crosses, the more attention it draws.