bazera

Vegetarians, what are the benefits of not eating meat?

22 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Sounds like a bit of fat undigestion. Do you still have your gall bladder?

There are some faecal tests your doctor could do for the presence of certain substances in the stool that would show potential fat malabsorbtion or deficiency of certain digestive enzymes. @undeather would be suited to explain how fat malabsorption is being tested and investigated and what can be done. 

Yes I still have my Gallbladder, I'd like to know what tests to take, I've tried taking bile supplements and they have no noticeable effect on digestion, it still goes through my body like a rock.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I don't eat meat because:

• Eating meat, I take on the emotional and thought energy of the animal which are negative if factory farmed
  • I value the animal's life more than the acquired taste of it (my pallete for vegies and simple whole foods increased enough to where I don't miss the taste of meat anymore, even though it still smells good)
  • Takes a lot work and time for the body to digest compared to fruit and veggies
  • It's not nutritionally necessary (scold me trust-the-science meatlovers ^_^)