Malelekakis

Bipolar Mania Or Enlightenment?

7 posts in this topic

i would like your opinion about this,watch this and the next part and comment below :)

I have quite a few bipolar friends. I believe in mega-dose natural vitamins and supplements as treatment (in addition to PD work). People say that Jesus, Einstein, etc would have been be diagnosed with bipolar - if alive today. I also agree that medicating bipolar people often destroys the amazing gifts these immensely talented people can bring to the world. (Please do not suddenly go off medication suddenly though, see a good Dr., like in orthomolecular medicine). I agree bipolar is an imbalance in the brain due to an inability to properly absorb some nutrients (why extra vitamins are needed). This imbalance needs assistance to stabilize, at the same time, I feel bipolar can be an almost mystical doorway to accelerated personal growth too. Alcohol is something to avoid, and psychedelics should be used with a trained therapist see MAPS with John Hopkins. Here's a video about how to see this from that perspective:

The problem is suppressed emotions, trauma, a delusional ego and no awareness of true spirituality.

Not some arbitrary label, you always have free will to still the mind, think positive, face trauma and rest as sane still awareness, don't be fooled by society's scapegoat of being a victim of developed mental illness. 

If living in the Absolute is considered mental illness, then I don't want to be 'well' xD

Edited by Natasha

Shh..bi polar is disorders of projected ... see now when the bi becomes I. it projects emotion or sub consciously .. now I'm no Dr. as I only use meditation and self being to subside .. now am I bipolar or just being?

On 8/2/2017 at 9:38 PM, everythingisnothing said:

@Malelekakis

Two years ago, after my strongest depression, I had a very long lasting experience. I was always blaming myself for negative things that happened, so that built up a lot of tension and fear. One weekend, when the depression had its "peak" I read an article on how social anxiety develops. It was a pretty superficial page which said, that most commonly it arises from problems in the childhood. And then: BAAAM! It hit me, EVERYTHING HAS A REASON. Which is still the strongest insight I hold. 

I see a pattern, that people in a strong depression tend to believe the LIE of self combined with negative attachment and then "nature" regulates this situation by collapsing different parts of the brain and enhancing others. For example Eckhart Tolle couldn't stand himself, so he had the insight that "he" cannot exist. 

This video shows a neurotheologian who verifies this pattern. Pretty coherent phenomena if you understand what happens in the brain. 

I guess thats what happens during meditation too. Focusing on the ego until the conflict peaks and empowering the prefrontal cortex until it collapses could be what happens after years of meditation practice. 

What do you think @Leo Gura?

how did you create that conclusion about eckhart tolle and about what meditation does to your prefrontal cortex? what are the facts behind it?