wpw

50 psychedelic experiences

26 posts in this topic

@wpw he is saying each big trip if first should have for example like a month or two of integration and not three big trips at the time.

1 hour ago, wpw said:

@Leo Gura Not sure what you mean. 

The couple of hour session was they give you one hit (or vial) a smaller one. 

Then another one, then another one.  It lasts like 20-30 minutes per journey.  Like half a day for the whole thing. 

I didn't take off until the second one. Are you implying I should learn something? 

5-MeO trips require time for integration. Blasting yourself 3 times in a day is not the same as doing 3 trips one month apart. You will get more out of it if you have time for integration.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@SourceCodo I have his book on my bookshelf but it's just so dense to read and I this point I just don't feel it's worth my time reading it. I have stopped reading all spiritual books because they are a distraction.

I knew you were a little illiterate, but you should read more intellectual density and just read more in general for the book you're working on. Consider people are going to still be finding your work hundreds of years after you're dead. You're going to want to have some masterpiece singular written work left for them, and you want it to be well done.

8 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

I knew you were a little illiterate

Lol, nice try.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I put all of this to my practitioner who I went too and he linked me many videos of people rolling around and screaming in Mexico. 

I like being open and say things right to peoples faces.  

Perhaps, at a lower dose I wouldn't "stop, drop and rollllllllll" + screaming, but it would be enough to break through. 

Always the Goldie Locks Zone.... when it comes to dosing