BlessedLion

Do you guys find pick up can go against spiritual path

8 posts in this topic

I find that I am out growing pick up. I am too sensitive to the energies around me in these scenes and the alcohol, drugs, misery. 

like how do you guys balance your spirituality and staying clean energetically and also go to these clubs and bars and fuck these women who are wasted? 

1 hour ago, BlessedLion said:

I find that I am out growing pick up.

Great!

I am too sensitive to the energies around me in these scenes and the alcohol, drugs, misery. 

This sounds to me like you're simply getting triggered, but idk. How exactly do you react to these energies?

like how do you guys balance your spirituality and staying clean energetically and also go to these clubs and bars and fuck these women who are wasted? 

I think these environments can be used to grow spiritually. The environment makes you aware of something inside of you (e.g. fear, anger etc.). If it makes you uncomfortable you can become aware of that and do the work to transcend it.

You could even meditate in the middle of the dance floor ?

Also: you can go to "better" clubs and you don't have to fuck girls who are wasted, there are enough girls in Clubs who are not bar shit crazy and drunk as fuck and you can also pick up women during the day.

Ask yourself whether you have really outgrown pick up or whether there are still things to be learnt (or overcome or transcend or whatever) that might just wanted to spiritually bypass.

Of course it goes against spirituality. It's survival.

You don't have to fuck wasted women. You could grab phone numbers and set up dates.

Try day game if you want a "cleaner" way.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Federico del pueblo thanks for the insights. I do try to meditate it through sometimes but I always just feel so drained after. I’ve even had nights where my heart is fully open and I just go spread love throughout the whole club in my own way. And I can’t sustain it for more than a night. 

@Leo Gura I think you’re right. Day game is a better option. 

I actually don’t want to give up pick up because I love women and sex. It’s just the club and alcohol scene that I’m getting sick of. So many douche bags. 

@Aleister Crowleyy

I kinda feel like the most conscious sages really don’t get any pussy…but I think they’re just so melted into bliss and God that it doesn’t matter. It’s like they’re getting blown 24/7

What about switching from clubs to bars/ lounges, or going to higher end places in general.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Depending on how its done

Edited by zazen

I'm waiting till I have 15,000 dollars saved up then I'll be out there talking to women 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

55 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I'm waiting till I have 15,000 dollars saved up then I'll be out there talking to women 

Why?