How to be wise

Joe Rogan ENDORSES Ron Desantis!

25 posts in this topic

@How to be wise

On 6/30/2022 at 4:09 PM, How to be wise said:

This should put to rest any doubts that he is above Orange.

rarely are individuals at solid stages, as there's so many developmental factors that make them up.

It's the open-mindedness that Joe had that made him partly at stage yellow, but it seems that without sufficient intrapersonal intelligence, you can't catch yourself getting deluded.

Jordan Peterson is a great [individual.]

He is one of the most literate people in the 21st century.

He gives you great advice. Take what's good from Jordan and learn to appreciate that. I choose to see only the good in people.

He talks about freedom — we don't wanna become like China; I bet you wouldn't wanna live in a tyrannical system.

10 hours ago, eTorro said:

Jordan Peterson is a great [individual.]

He is one of the most literate people in the 21st century.

He gives you great advice. Take what's good from Jordan and learn to appreciate that. I choose to see only the good in people.

He talks about freedom — we don't wanna become like China; I bet you wouldn't wanna live in a tyrannical system.

lol this forum is so ridiculous 

14 hours ago, eTorro said:

I sure wouldn't, which is why I find JP's reactionary brand of politics that are actively stripping us of our Civil Rights here in the States so appalling. 

For someone who talks a big game about freedom he sure is happy to push people towards the fascist ideologies that he claims to abhor.

The Cultural Marxism he goes into fits of hysteria over is quite literally a recycled Nazi conspiracy theory, to list just one example of this.

Think about living in a society where you have to register your political views with the State to attend a public University. Am I describing the actions of the Communist Party of China, or something signed into law recently in the state of Florida by governor Ron DeSantis?

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Yee, on one hand atleast he's off the Trump gravy train, but it still seems Joe is always taking one step forward and two steps back.