Guest username

Will Self-inquiry Eliminate All Insecurity?

11 posts in this topic

Is it possible to be enlightened but still have insecurities?

How do I free myself from all insecurity?

1 hour ago, username said:

Yes.

Knowledge and hard work. Find the problem, find a solution, fix it. Repeat.

My Blog : : Pure Experiences : : Pure Knowledge

You will in the beginning of your journey probably get way more insecure than you are now. That's because all the shit you believe as real right now slowly starts to melt away and there will be no ground for your ego to rely on. So you might go through the craziest kind of personal crisis, ups and downs, suicidal thoughts, leaving everything behind, being depressed, being hyper-aware and anxious, you name it. A lot of this shit might come up.

And you have to work through all of this and with time you'll get good at it. You'll be learn to relax into anxiety and depression, to see that you need no ground to rely on and your whole sense of reality will change until you reach full liberation. You'll have a lot of "little" enlightenments on the way that work on a certain aspect of your reality and over time it adds up.

I say this because if you really go for the journey its gonna be hard. So if you are one of these ppl who wants to feel good quick, don't do it. Do the normal self-actualization, but don't shoot your head off for curing a headache.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

Why does this matter? That's a childish belief. It's like saying: "How can I make sure that I never see the color green again?" Won't happen. What you need to develop is some guts so that self-confidence builds up.

Learn to accept the unknown, transform it when it becomes known and let go of it when it goes back to unknown. Everything else is childish play.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

No. Ultimately yes, but it is absolutely possible to "jump" over the human existence to the Absolute and then use "who or what am I" to create that jump and not deal with the insecurity. So self-inquiry can be used as an "escape". But utimately it won't work anymore and you have to deal with your stuff and human emotions. So that's why the answer is ultimately yes.

You get what you focus on. Just try to google something you have absolutely no knowledge on. Start a thread on something you have yet to think about. You can't. Everything that you talk about, think about, or say - you are only able to do so because at some point you put your focus on it. Your perception right now in this moment is a collection of every perception you ever experienced. It is perfectly so. 

So I suggest what you are looking to discover is the power of your own focus. If you see someone in need, realize it is a gift. If you were in need, you could not see their need. You can see their need, or you can see your ability to help, and you get to choose. Stop choosing self doubt and start choosing organic curiousity that is the expansion of the universe and the curiosity should help you to realize you are a part of the expansion of everything. 

Appreciate the variety for a second. In our world there is Trump, the Middle East, religion, spirituality, the quest for unity, NASA, botany, golf, music, etc etc etc. If one was using their focus, they could make a life of tennis. Just tennis, if they wanted to, without ever giving any focus to the fore mentioned topics. 

Edited by Phil

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@username i will try to give you some very simplistic advice my friend, because the biggest motivation for enlightenment work in my case, was insecurity, I have acne and that is why.

First of all identity why you are insecure, there is a reason.

Now that insecurity is going to be your liberation, as rumi said "pain is were the light enters you" 

I know it can be hard, but the very sensation of insecurity is going to be your new best friend.

You want to know if you can eliminate it through enlightenment, yes you can!! absolutely.

But it will never leave, by you resisting it! By trying to run away from it. That's what you are doing anyway, and that perpetuates it.

Feel into it from now on, the raw sensation of insecurity, how it arises, how it feels, when arises. Ect

Don't be insecure about being insecure, if you're insecure then that's what Is, you transcend it by being one with it. not creating a division of the insecurity and The Entity that is running away from it or resisting it.

This is all very difficult to explain.

because the work happens not through thinking about it trying to figure out how to get rid of it, but shine awareness on it! Every time!

You might learn to love it ;)

@Phil  you're so right :) I think I felt in the trap of puting my focus in an unwanted direction, and even if it's a little diffficult regarding all the media (even in Europe) I put, from now on, my attention away from one of the people you mentioned, thank you for the suggestion :)

Thank you!! 

I very wise 5 year old once told me in a waking dream - meditate to nothing, so you can mediatate to everything. Focus is all we have. 

When fully healed and realized I think it should.

If you know yourself to be the pure field and have awareness of that, you know you transcend the body-mind/ego and thus transcend pain, transcend ideas of loss or future gain, transcending ideas of lack of love/connection.

Of course it will. Any insecurity, you added it. Realize this, and you can just take it off like a shirt that you put on in the first place.