something_else

Acquired some LSD over the weekend, any suggestions for things to try while tripping?

8 posts in this topic

I've obtained some LSD from a new group of friends I made over the weekend.

Also ordered a test kit, my plan is to take it this Thursday after the kit arrives and I can confirm it's LSD.

This is my first time tripping on acid, but I've taken mescaline (from cacti) before and some other random substances like LSA from seeds and strong weed edibles, so I'm not totally inexperienced. But I would say this is probably my first proper trip on a traditional psychedelic.

I've got two tabs, I'm planning on taking one, since I don't know the dosage.

But I'm basically looking for any recommendations on things to try or avoid during what I'd consider my first proper trip :D

I've read basic safety guides, but obviously the advice here is more tailored towards spirituality so I'm curious if anyone has any suggestions for inducing spiritual experiences while taking psychedelics. But I'd also just like any general suggestions or recommendations for fun things to try when tripping.

Thanks in advance 

Thanks @Benton @Cykaaaa! Will be sure to try out those suggestions

16 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

Not more than 100ug first time.

From what I gather a typical tab is anywhere from 50-150µg, and I'm planning on taking one tab. I have a fairly high tolerance for other substances so I think that should be fine.

12 minutes ago, Cykaaaa said:

You probably won't get much from 1 tab, but it's ok. Especially if you're saying you have high tolerance. Although who knows. 

My first "trip" was ~45ug and second one ~80ug. Yeah, I was extra safe lol. No regrets.

Good to know. I'd rather start safe as well. I have a reasonably reliable source now anyway for when I want to get more.

Drawing/painting, stretching, breathwork, meditation, contemplation, and self inquiry are classics.

LSD also greatly enhances music.

On 21/06/2022 at 4:37 PM, Cykaaaa said:

You probably won't get much from 1 tab, but it's ok. Especially if you're saying you have high tolerance. Although who knows. 

My first "trip" was ~45ug and second one ~80ug. Yeah, I was extra safe lol. No regrets.

So I'm at the 8-9hr mark now. Was def a good first trip :D 

I reckon from reading other people's reports was prob about 80-100µg tab, so ideal first time trip dosage.

I also now really wanna take a higher dosage and get properly blown away instead of just enjoying a cool headspace and some neat visuals.

I think the thing I enjoyed the most was just closing my eyes and letting my mind morph and melt through tons of different random shapes, visuals and stories in my mind. It really is beautiful

I tried going for a walk at one point but that was a mistake. I live in a town centre with lots of people around and the paranoia was intense and unpleasant quite quickly, so I just went home.

Keep it simple. Nature and chill music.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

To me it's kind of silly to want to do all these things to manipulate your trip.

Trying to be smarter than the drug you've committed to.

The medicine knows best.

Trust that it will give you what you need.

What you need is not something your mind can predict beforehand, otherwise you wouldn't have to take the medicine.

With a low dose, an intention will sometimes be useful and answered.

On a moderate to higher dose, your intention doesn't even matter.

I also have a higher tolerance for LSD type things. It doesn't really get deep below 2-3 tabs.

Just be in a safe calm space physically and mentally, and provide for your basic needs.

Practice letting go and trusting what comes up in the days before already, by not trying to micro-manage the experience through making lists of things to contemplate and activities to do and whatnot.

This will give you the right set to go into it and receive what you need.

Relax, take it easy, but take it!

- Terence McKenna

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/