eTorro

I'm Not Sure We're Compatible

27 posts in this topic

If she loves you, then I think you are good to go.

If she likes kids and is feminine then you have won the lottery.

You don't want her to be a copy of you. 

After all it's impossible to deeply connect spiritually with anyone at all let alone your spouse. (Atleast not in a level that satisfies me, maybe I am wrong)

17 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

After all it's impossible to deeply connect spiritually with anyone at all let alone your spouse. (Atleast not in a level that satisfies me, maybe I am wrong)

It's very possible if you're open and can go deep into things. How long you can maintain it that's another question I guess and requires conscious effort.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

17 hours ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

It's very spacey, indirect, implicit and emotional.

Guys are emotional too. Just look at how most men react when they watch football match.

All humans have emotions, men are just taught to hide it. Which turned out to be very damaging for them.

You would never sit down with me to have an actual in-depth conversation on MetaPhysics.

But of course you can't expect to hear ordinary women talk about metaphysical stuff in every day situations. Of course. But that doesn't mean that you can't talk 1-1 with some female about the meaning of life (maybe with your future gf). Some women are interested in those kind of stuff, some are not. That has nothing ro do with gender.

Notice, what content you talk about with your friends. Yes, men talk about bullshit but it's spoken in a A->B type manner. This is what I'm referring to.

But of course I won't talk with them about deep metaphysical stuff when I go out with my friends. We just want to have fun.

Guys don't have deep conversations with each other too. 

As a matter of fact, girls in general are more likely to be interested in deep spiritual stuff than guys.

Edited by somegirl

Completely normal. Try to recognize the beauty in her perspective. Maybe you just some time with the boys?

compatibility is more of a value thing. Like, I can't be with a woman who smokes cigarettes or doesn't see the value in saving money. 

Edited by SgtPepper

14 hours ago, SgtPepper said:

Try to recognize the beauty in her perspective.

I'm doing that and it works — that you for offering me an illuminating perspective.

On 6/10/2022 at 10:41 PM, Leo Gura said:

1) You should get good at talking about mundane stuff with girls. Rarely will a girl give you much intellectual challenge. That's not really her function.

Tbh Leo I am also like this guy that made the thread and i heavily dissagree. Many girls are intellectual and love these convos, most of my female friends are like this. It is not so hard to find them as long as you look for them in specific places. I notice most girls that go to clubs often are not like this because all my female friends that i consider intellectual rarely rarely go to clubs and they dont like them. Also these girls are usually not the hottest girls, i would say 6s and maybe 7s but never 8s plus. So there is definetly a trade-off.

Introverted girls are way more intellectual but also bit harder to find because they are less social. Extroverted girls are way easier to find but from my experience i cannot really date one, they would bore me to death. 

Edited by Karmadhi