Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jowblob

What if all awakenings/enlightenments are not real?

12 posts in this topic

The universe is coded in 0/1 , everything is pretty much coded . What if all the awakenings/enlightenments are just things that are coded in there for us to experience/see? What if all the psychedelics that enlightened Leo, are just there and show only what they're programmed to do and because we don't have any understanding for it we call it "enlightenment"

Some people are here with big ego's claiming they're god/self realized, some god/self realized people here even claim that books and spirituality is some new age stuff. Some god/self realized people here are also so judgemental, to me it's a first sign of lower consciousness.

Seriously i'm cracking up by all the belief systems people have here.  

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Have you ever been REALLLLLLY high on psychedelic drugs? There is a point I think where things are unfathomable, and can't be described for the simple fact that there is absolutely nothing it can be compared to.

Some things are clear and obvious. Other things leave the person trying to make sense of wtf just happened to them. Leo is in the past a skeptic, he's rationally minded, he has to try to translate each experience into a meaning. I think when doing that, there can be slight guesswork involved, where something made sense and was apparent but you lost grasp, yet are trying to record it anyway.

1 hour ago, RMQualtrough said:

Have you ever been REALLLLLLY high on psychedelic drugs? There is a point I think where things are unfathomable, and can't be described for the simple fact that there is absolutely nothing it can be compared to.

Some things are clear and obvious. Other things leave the person trying to make sense of wtf just happened to them. Leo is in the past a skeptic, he's rationally minded, he has to try to translate each experience into a meaning. I think when doing that, there can be slight guesswork involved, where something made sense and was apparent but you lost grasp, yet are trying to record it anyway.

I'm gonna have ayahuasca ceremony  in 1 month, so it's possible to experience other dimension and see conscious entities that speak to you? What kind of things are possible with this, is it possible to astral project with ayahuasca?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

18 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

I'm gonna have ayahuasca ceremony  in 1 month, so it's possible to experience other dimension and see conscious entities that speak to you? What kind of things are possible with this, is it possible to astral project with ayahuasca?

Never used Aya. I have used freebase DMT. Also smoked Aya (Changa: MAOI + DMT), and it was VERY different of an experience compared to freebase. It had some DMT sensations but was more like a classical psychedelic trip I might expect from shrooms or something.

So based on that I'm not sure what you will experience, I can only expect something more like a very high dose mushroom trip, whereas I'd compare freebase DMT to Salvia extract.

The times I did use Changa I think I could explain it decently enough. Same with LSD, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-MET, Salvia extract, etc. But there are a few times on freebase DMT where something was happening that I couldn't comprehend or compare it to.

Edited by RMQualtrough

@Jowblob

2 hours ago, Jowblob said:

The universe is coded in 0/1 , everything is pretty much coded . What if all the awakenings/enlightenments are just things that are coded in there for us to experience/see? What if all the psychedelics that enlightened Leo, are just there and show only what they're programmed to do and because we don't have any understanding for it we call it "enlightenment"

Some people are here with big ego's claiming they're god/self realized, some god/self realized people here even claim that books and spirituality is some new age stuff. Some god/self realized people here are also so judgemental, to me it's a first sign of lower consciousness.

Seriously i'm cracking up by all the belief systems people have here.  *Tee hee hee umu des.

Correction: *I'm jocking and fooling around. Don't take me seriously, enlightenment and awakening is a real thing uwu.

13 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Never used Aya. I have used freebase DMT. Also smoked Aya (Changa: MAOI + DMT), and it was VERY different of an experience compared to freebase. It had some DMT sensations but was more like a classical psychedelic trip I might expect from shrooms or something.

So based on that I'm not sure what you will experience, I can only expect something more like a very high dose mushroom trip, whereas I'd compare freebase DMT to Salvia extract.

The times I did use Changa I think I could explain it decently enough. Same with LSD, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-MET, Salvia extract, etc. But there are a few times on freebase DMT where something was happening that I couldn't comprehend or compare it to.

12 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

With freebase dmt do you mean, dmt extracted from mimosa? Because i can actually make it right now, but i want to experience ayahuasca ceremony first. Can you tell me more about that you experienced something but you couldn't comprehend, were you in different dimension or shown certain things or?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

45 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

With freebase dmt do you mean, dmt extracted from mimosa? Because i can actually make it right now, but i want to experience ayahuasca ceremony first. Can you tell me more about that you experienced something but you couldn't comprehend, were you in different dimension or shown certain things or?

Yes but I never extracted myself. The dimensions and visions are meaningless. There is something else. I can tell you that in a lot of the experiences my body was taken out of me completely, but this moreso accounts for the sense of "infinite consciousness" (this is what happens when your mind no longer has anything to anchor its sense of awareness to). I can explain that perfectly.

There was one trip which had some bizarre possible symbolism, where I found myself in an empty classroom with an empty chalkboard. IIRC I guessed it was symbolic of the fact there was no teacher but myself. So that was cool..... And there was a moment where it stopped being frantic and was SUPER calm, with these folding patterns that reminded me of the necronomicon cover, and I was then very present and serene. Then it went back to madness. Maybe that is the sort of thing that interests you.

But the things I mean when I say incomprehensible, it is very visceral. It's a perspective shift and mental shift that is entirely alien and new. Or the psychedelic noise becomes SOOOOOO intense you can't process it. E.g. the patterns are SO intense that you can't even really see them, your mind is too overloaded.

Looking back at some experiences, for example, there was almost no vision shift at all, yet I was rendered screaming, crying, begging. I even had literal PTSD symptoms. I would pass out into flashbacks then come to and look around for the drug paraphernalia, and see I hadn't done drugs at all. It was very severe and I suffered aftermath from that for 2 weeks straight, then periodically in nightmares for many many months after. This was NOT any visionary stuff OR thoughts or even emotions as such (the panic attack was a result OF the shift), it was PURELY a state change, I can't explain it without making up theories about what it was like. But it can get that way.

Edited by RMQualtrough

There is a difference between direct experience and beliefs. Go get some direct experience with awakening to confirm if its false or true for yourself.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

2 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Seriously i'm cracking up by all the belief systems people have here.  

3 hours ago, Jowblob said:

The universe is coded in 0/1 , everything is pretty much coded .

@Jowblob Yep

@Jowblob Just because delusion in this work is a possibility, it doesn't mean God realization is not possible.
You can become directly conscious of these Universal codes.

There are many possibilities that can arise in Ayahuasca ceremony, some are far beyond than meeting entities. Just be open and come with good intentions.