iboughtleosbooklist

Leo, delete your radical implications of oneness video

47 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Vincent S said:

Then it’s your choice to align yourself with what you see and have been given. You open up your heart and you let suffering in. As you let in and feel God’s suffering. You heal yourself and God at the same time. 

Your posts resonated with me very much. Something opened up and clicked. Thank you thank you thank you and thank you OP for making this post so that I could read it :x

9 hours ago, Vincent S said:

It should be an absolute honor to help reality to heal itself.

Enlightenment is not just about me and there is this precious opportunity in this infinite sea to finally heal. Namaste my dear.

8 hours ago, Vincent S said:

Anyhow. No point to even write these things. It's all word salad to peoples ears anyway.

I appreciate it deeply. It's medicine for my eyes :x

Namaste ???✨

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@iboughtleosbooklist forget about all that. the self that is afraid of suffering will disappear. the future sufferings that concern you are not in the future, it is happening, it has already happened, it will happen, it is the same. they won't happen to you. for example, if tomorrow they torture me, will you notice something? you as a totality, but suffering doesn't matter to god. who care is you, and you will disappear, because you are a dream

It sounds like you superficially adopted an internet guy's communication as a belief and confused that with actual direct consciousness of the matter.

You can fall into beliefs as if they are true. This seems to be the case here.

You're confusing intellect with direct consciousness, since you wouldn't need to make any mental gymnastics explaining your supposed realization and log in on an internet forum in order to find validation.

Enlightenment is always freeing and reveals happiness, not fear and misery.

A negative cosmology or worldview is disempowering, ineffective and unnecessary.

Edited by UnbornTao

Nothing what Leo said means you’ll experience torture for eternity. 

actually, you’ll experience infinite love for eternity. You’ll have lows and highs for ever as long as you are in human like realms 

some realms have no suffering which you’ve forgotten as part of the human experience 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I'm not conscious of reincarnation, but if you took it to be true, then there shouldn't be anything to worry about. It's not YOU, as in your ego, who's going to live through every life. You would manifest as another ego, in another body, with different memories, mental and emotional capabilities and so on. "Your" ego won't experience any of it. At least that's how I see it, don't take my foolish word for it.

beep boop