iboughtleosbooklist

Leo, delete your radical implications of oneness video

47 posts in this topic

This video ruined my life. How exactly am I meant to function knowing that I'll solipsistically experience every torture imaginable for no reason, for eternity. No intelligent being would subject it self to that.

This video gives me suicidal ideations and you KNOW that you don't know for sure if you'll experience every hell fathomable. My life has no indications that I'll experience infinite torture, literally if this is true my motivation for "creating a beautiful life" is zero. What is the point? It'll just end then the reincarnation dice get rolled and I experience being in the holocaust for no other reason than 'love', that's not love that's masochism.

Blood is on your hands Leo, even if you are correct, it's one of those things that should be left unsaid for the sanity of normies like me.

@iboughtleosbooklist it is not true. Stop believing Leos bullshit and take responsibility for the beliefs you take on.

If Leo tells bullshit and you watch and start to believe it it's not his fault. Its your fault.

17 hours ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

This video ruined my life.

Leo was talking to God in that video, just like any other. He’s trying to wake God up, to him/herself. What God has been going through, for us Ego’s to be “normies”. And to have our birthdays and to live our selfish lives.

God isn’t just fairytales and sunny beaches and pineapples. God had and has to go through every single torture that we so gracefully give to him/her, through our unconscious behaviors, and our desire to avoid suffering.

When you begin to suffer, you start to understand God. It’s like you finally put down your shit and really fall to your knees and listen for the first time in your life.

Then it’s your choice to align yourself with what’s seen and have been given. You open up your heart and you let suffering in. As you let in and feel God’s suffering. You heal yourself and God at the same time. 

And to the degree that we live in accordance with this. The more whole and united reality becomes. But it will require us to work our asses of to do what was really meant to be.

@iboughtleosbooklist I'm not cornering you, or calling you out specifically. I’m talking to the larger whole, and the subject at hand)

Maybe the video ruined your finite life. But maybe it was a calling for you to start to align yourself with Truth.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

1 minute ago, Vincent S said:

God had and has to go through every single torture that we so gracefully give to him/her, through our unconscious behaviors, and our desire to avoid suffering.

We are God.

God doesn't have to go through anything. God is free.

8 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

@iboughtleosbooklist it is not true. Stop believing Leos bullshit and take responsibility for the beliefs you take on.

If Leo tells bullshit and you watch and start to believe it it's not his fault. Its your fault.

Cheers brah, I hope you are right.

That's a scary thought, but that's all it is for now: a thought.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 minute ago, Michael Jackson said:

We are God.

God doesn't have to go through anything. God is free.

We definitely are. 

Of course not, but look around you in the world. And then question that freedom you think God really has. Does it really seem that God is free to you?

Maybe free to suffer. Sure. I’ll give you that. 

God is a multifaceted being. Of course in higher levels God is already free. But right here, right now, God has to deal with what Is.

It’s time to really wake up and recollect the pieces and move beyond. For all of us.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

11 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Leo was talking to God in that video, just like any other. He’s trying to wake God up, to him/herself. What God has been going through, for us Ego’s to be “normies”. And to have our birthdays and to live our selfish lives.

God isn’t just fairytales and sunny beaches and pineapples. God had and has to go through every single torture that we so gracefully give to him/her, through our unconscious behaviors, and our desire to avoid suffering.

When you begin to suffer, you start to understand God. It’s like you finally put down your shit and really fall on your knees and listen for the first time in your life.

Then it’s your choice to align yourself with what you see and have been given. You open up your heart and you let suffering in. As you let in and feel God’s suffering. You heal yourself and God at the same time. 

And to the degree that we live in accordance with this. The more whole and united reality becomes. But it will require us to work our asses of to do what was really meant to be.

@iboughtleosbooklist I'm not cornering you, or calling you out specifically. I’m talking to the larger whole, and the subject at hand)

Maybe the video ruined your finite life. But maybe it was a calling for you to start to align yourself with Truth.

You think you are tough bro? What you wrote makes zero sense. Maybe you can fill me in on 'Truth'.

1 minute ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

You think you are tough bro?

It's not about being tough. It's about staring Truth in the eyes, without looking away. And to call it names to defend yourself.

2 minutes ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

What you wrote makes zero sense. Maybe you can fill me in on 'Truth'.

Of course, makes zero sense when you are not open to what is trying to communicate with you, inside of you. Listen to your heart, and your suffering in life. God is there, every single moment, trying to communicate with you and through you.

7 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

That's a scary thought, but that's all it is for now: a thought.

COPE.

2 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

It's not about being tough. It's about staring Truth in the eyes, without looking away. And to call it names to defend yourself.

Of course, makes zero sense when you are not open to what is trying to communicate with you, inside of you. Listen to your heart, and your suffering in life. God is there, every single moment, trying to communicate with you and through you.

No he's not. God told me nothing. Leo's videos woke me up but now I massively regret it, I preferred being asleep in hindsight.

You should have left here many months ago... Your mental health is always affected badly.

The holocaust happened init. And it's nice to think it happened to someone else, and we "got away with it" so to speak when we die of old age and not being shanked or burned alive etc. You know? "Thank God THAT guy was burned alive and not me, phew".

The thing is though - and I have shit clarity today but still - the only part of you that experienced the holocaust did not care or feel pain or the tortures of it. All the agony etc, fortunately is an appearance, it's always a passive observer right? In itself that is... Your character doesn't share the scary parts you're thinking of, and hopefully you will get out of here of old age or some shit.

Edited by RMQualtrough

1 minute ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

No he's not. God told me nothing.

God doesn't speak to you the way we do. God's way of communicating with you is very subtle. You have to really be aware and open to really receive what is trying to be communicated to you.

3 minutes ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

Leo's videos woke me up but now I massively regret it, I preferred being asleep in hindsight.

Well, now that you have woken up to something. Might as well accept it gracefully. Be happy that God is sharing these things with you. It should be an absolute honor to help reality to heal itself.

Use this as a way of reminding yourself of your True Strength. Not to fall in to the spell of weakness. Sure, it will take time to integrate this. But You are God, remember what you are, and use that knowledge to reground yourself in your True Essence.

Dude, you need to ground yourself. Stop believing everything you read cos some floating head on YT told you it's true.

You have NO IDEA if what Leo said is true. Leo gives you some tools to investigate for yourself. But until you investigate for yourself and have your own experiences, you should not be adopting everything Leo said as gospel.

27 minutes ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

COPE.

You're worried about thoughts, my dude :D

21 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

You should have left here many months ago... Your mental health is always affected badly.

The holocaust happened init. And it's nice to think it happened to someone else, and we "got away with it" so to speak when we die of old age and not being shanked or burned alive etc. You know? "Thank God THAT guy was burned alive and not me, phew".

The thing is though - and I have shit clarity today but still - the only part of you that experienced the holocaust did not care or feel pain or the tortures of it. All the agony etc, fortunately is an appearance, it's always a passive observer right? In itself that is... Your character doesn't share the scary parts you're thinking of, and hopefully you will get out of here of old age or some shit.

Cooope. How do you know this? The way I'm getting out of here is by roping. Suffering until old age is pointless.

16 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

God doesn't speak to you the way we do. God's way of communicating with you is very subtle. You have to really be aware and open to really receive what is trying to be communicated to you.

Well, now that you have woken up to something. Might as well accept it gracefully. Be happy that God is sharing these things with you. It should be an absolute honor to help reality to heal itself.

Use this as a way of reminding yourself of your True Strength. Not to fall in to the spell of weakness. Sure, it will take time to integrate this. But You are God, remember what you are, and use that knowledge to reground yourself in your True Essence.

Shush. Your capitalized word salad does nothing for me.

Cooope. How do you know this? The way I'm getting out of here is by roping. Suffering until old age is pointless.

If your life is good right now, why roll the reincarnation dice?

13 minutes ago, something_else said:

Dude, you need to ground yourself. Stop believing everything you read cos some floating head on YT told you it's true.

You have NO IDEA if what Leo said is true. Leo gives you some tools to investigate for yourself. But until you investigate for yourself and have your own experiences, you should not be adopting everything Leo said as gospel.

Leo was right about a lot of things, that's the problem. I pray to God he's wrong about this.

6 minutes ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

You are panicking and reflecting/deflecting on to others. I would highly advise you to check out sedona method. Here is a good youtube video about it.
Go lie down on the floor or on the bed. And feel what is hurting. I promise, it will help you through this. I know, because I have been there.

Shush. Your capitalized word salad does nothing for me.

I'm trying to help you. But you are blinded by your emotions/thoughts and you are not allowing help to be given to you.

Edited by Vincent S