thisintegrated

MBTI Compatibility Theory ..Accurate!?????

158 posts in this topic

Just now, thisintegrated said:

The only toxic person in your life is you, and you know it.

You've had like a dozen forum BFs at this point.  There's a reason 100% of the people you interact with leave you.

None of your business. 

Stop talking about my personal life. You have no right. 

That's why I'm not talking to you. Because you don't understand boundaries. You don't know me and you fucking don't have a single clue about my life.. So stop spreading bullshit about me and leave me alone. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, thisintegrated said:

Not so sure about that.  INTPs like theorizing just for its own sake.  Leo's all about "here's how to awaken as god" and "here's how you get laid".  He's all Te.  The only reason Leo typed himself as an INTP is because he literally thinks P = less judging and more open minded, which isn't how it works.  He's unfamiliar with the concept of functions.

He's also definitely not an Fe user.

His two main drives have been for Truth and for what he used to call the good life. If we interpret the Truth as something extraverted, some information out there that has to be learned or manipulated, then we could say he uses Te more than Fe. But the Truth he is after is something Ti, apprehension of God. Since he presumably scored as an INTP and identified with that, and knew that he matched with the accurate indicator of less judging and more open-mindedness, we'll say he's simply an INTP with primitive Fe function due to unaccounted-for factors of callousness added on top of INTP-ness.

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

None of your business. 

Stop talking about my personal life. You have no right. 

That's why I'm not talking to you. Because you don't understand boundaries. You don't know me and you fucking don't have a single clue about my life.. So stop spreading bullshit about me and leave me alone. 

Your EXs literally DM me to complain about you.. how much clearer can it be?

And whatever you post in a public journal is for me to talk about.  

1 minute ago, thisintegrated said:

Your EXs literally DM me to complain about you.. how much clearer can it be?

And whatever you post in a public journal is for me to talk about.  

Oh really. 

Stop your nuisance. 

And stop gossiping about me 

You don't come to the forum to gossip about me. 

Edited by Preety_India

2 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

His two main drives have been for Truth and for what he used to call the good life. If we interpret the Truth as something extraverted, some information out there that has to be learned or manipulated, then we could say he uses Te more than Fe. But the Truth he is after is something Ti, apprehension of God. Since he presumably scored as an INTP and identified with that, and knew that he matched with the accurate indicator of less judging and more open-mindedness, we'll say he's simply an INTP with primitive Fe function due to unaccounted-for factors of callousness added on top of INTP-ness.

THE Truth = Ni.

Potential Truth = Ne, and Leo has absolutely zero interest in potential.  Even in his videos you see him coming to "THE conclusion" every time, yet you never see him talk about potential truths.

Also 90% of his posts on this forum are about how to get laid, which is TeSe.  He has a preference for TeSe, which is why all he talks about is how to get laid.  It's an easy way to engage TeSe.  Where is Ti in getting laid?  He ain't exactly coming up with theories on how to get laid, he's interesting in telling people how to actually get laid.

@thisintegrated then stop gossiping about me in private AND LEAVE ME AND MY PERSONAL LIFE THE FUCK ALONE.

Leave me alone 

Leave me alone 

Leave me alone 

Leave me alone 

Leave me alone 

Leave me alone 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

@thisintegrated then stop gossiping about me in private AND LEAVE ME AND MY PERSONAL LIFE THE FUCK ALONE.

Leave me alone 

Leave me alone 

Leave me alone 

Leave me alone 

Leave me alone 

Leave me alone 

omg will you stop replying to me???

And no, I will not stop the gossip..?

Edited by thisintegrated

@thisintegrated He has no overarching structure or formulation enfolding (perceiving/prospecting); he has no true external objective (lack of judging). All of it, this project, is an internal process that is externally disoriented (Ti life purpose devoid of Fe, which is not a well-constructed and sensible Te plan) wherein he had described his entire catalogue of videos as documentation of his awakening and transformation (a Ti-exclusive illustration of this going on over time). He often is brought to tears through external people's emotions and meanings and traits (by naked images of other people or movies that other people have made, that being a signifier of Fe). This is all on top of the fact he actually scored as an INTP, which statistically points to him truly being one.

5 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@thisintegrated He has no overarching structure or formulation enfolding (perceiving/prospecting); he has no true external objective (lack of judging). All of it, this project, is an internal process that is externally disoriented (Ti life purpose devoid of Fe, which is not a well-constructed and sensible Te plan) wherein he had described his entire catalogue of videos as documentation of his awakening and transformation (a Ti-exclusive illustration of this going on over time). He often is brought to tears through external people's emotions and meanings and traits (by naked images of other people or movies that other people have made, that being a signifier of Fe). This is all on top of the fact he actually scored as an INTP, which statistically points to him truly being one.

Far more often he's brough to tears by his own Fi.

If I haven't convinced you yet, and you've already seen my "Leo isn't an INTP" thread, then I don't think I'll convince you.

I will agree to disagree.

But if he was a Ne user, he'd have to be pretty awful at his 2nd function, Ne.  I'm talking like autistic levels of awful at Ne.  By saying he's an INTP, you're calling him retarded.

omg that's funny??

Edited by thisintegrated

Simmer down, people ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, thisintegrated said:

I hope Carl is listening..

?Whaaat but I'm so not extroverted lol

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

?Whaaat but I'm so not extroverted lol

Are you really like @Loba?

Pretty sure you're more extroverted than her.

21 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

But if he was a Ne user, he'd have to be pretty awful at his 2nd function, Ne.  I'm talking like autistic levels of awful at Ne. 

Yes.

Just now, AtheisticNonduality said:

Yes.

That's rude???

15 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Are you really like @Loba?

Pretty sure you're more extroverted than her.

If you ever meet me irl, I'll battle you on how little we'll talk >:) 

or tbh I can't keep my mouth shut around intuitives so nvm ?

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

If you ever meet me irl, I'll battle you on how little we'll talk >:) 

or tbh I can't keep my mouth shut around intuitives so nvm ?

When talking to sensor feelers, I'm like an introvert.  I lose energy talking to them.

With everyone else, I gain energy from socializing.

Just now, thisintegrated said:

When talking to sensor feelers, I'm like an introvert.  I lose energy talking to them.

With everyone else, I gain energy from socializing.

Whenever I meet a genuine intuitive, I'm afraid I'll scare them from how crazy I am xD

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Whenever I meet a genuine intuitive, I'm afraid I'll scare them from how crazy I am xD

INFP = crazy and submissive

ENFP = crazy

ENTP = arrogant