The Mystical Man

Art created by AI

7 posts in this topic

ching-kai-yen-daf8dc8f-afb2-48a4-a260-af

There's more on Artstation.

It's bizarre. But it's also really good.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

This AI art is getting pretty awesome

I recently read a book by Dan Brown, his latest - Origin. In it, there was an AI who created art and in the process created a self-portrait. It was later used, in the book, as the key to the plot.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

I got invited to a beta. Midjourney is incredible. 

My two favorite creators: 

Jo.png

I wish you guys could see the discord channels. It's infinite imagination. I could spend the whole day typing in ideas, but I ran out of credits. It'll be really interesting to see how this will develop. The sentence "human creativity will be the last thing that AI will replace" might end up being false.

I don't think AI will replace human creativity entirely. AI will probably be a powerful tool that can be used to generate cool ideas. An artist could take these ideas and flesh them out. 

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins