Michael Jackson

Sorry Leo, but this is simply not Love.

26 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, SgtPepper said:

If you do not understand or include relative love within the absolute love, I believe your perspective of Love is incomplete; much like Neo-Advaita enlightenments are incomplete.

Definitely!  Relative love is a finite part of Absolute Love - but notice - it's still Absolute alove!!  The relative IS the Absolute.

@Michael Jackson chill.  I think due to the Infinite Gods video you may be worried that Leo has gone insane and began conflating the relative with the Absolute to preserve his sanity.   And hey, there may be some Truth to that.  And that's OK!  Its still a part of the Absolute.  But he definitely made the case that he was speaking about relative Love here.  He also made the case that Infinite Gods were his own imagination as God.   So relax! 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, The0Self said:

@Michael Jackson I haven’t watched the whole video, but so far it seems like clearly it’s a practical video, and therefore not prompting of your response here; not just dealing with the experience of absolute infinite love.

Then it just wasn’t God realization or mystical union or a glimpse of absolute truth, but apart from that, total ego death isn’t an experience anyway. Genuine insight pretty much always feels like love. Ultimately, love is all there is to anything at all. Which of course means I’m not talking about personal love, which is a mere reflection of Agape/Truth.

Love is absolute non-resistance. Truth as it is doesn’t resist itself. Suffering is resistance to truth, and is therefore illusory.

It might be helpful to move your state and insight along before you do trips again. Perhaps by always ignoring all thought — which does not mean you change the thoughts in any way... this is very powerful. Then a trip might be able to blast you to the other side.

It was... I can't perceive love so of course it won't appear for me or a snake etc.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

So relax! 

i WAS NEVER MORE RELAXED THAN RIGHT NOW.

uhmm, sry for all caps bro!

@Inliytened1

@Leo Gura I love you, no worries;)

Edited by Michael Jackson

I like relative love for people and the infinite stuff 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Definitely!  Relative love is a finite part of Absolute Love - but notice - it's still Absolute alove!!  The relative IS the Absolute.

?

I basically agree. I like having a more nuanced take when it comes to the relative realm and how it relates to the absolute.

I conceptualize relative love as being inspired by absolute love. But I don’t conceptualize relative evil as inspired by absolute love. Because it goes our true selfless nature, yet relative IS absolute right? so our ego self is our true self!! But If our behavior Is not grounded in the selfless, evil Is born. So evil comes from an incomplete self for me. Just my thoughts ? 

Edited by SgtPepper