Bob Seeker

Would you consider becoming a sperm donor?

8 posts in this topic

I’m not sure I would pass the physical, but I am generally healthy.

anyway, it’s something I just considered, as there are a shortage of donors and they will pay you decent for it.

i just think the idea of having offspring to don’t know it quite strange. Wondering what you guys thinking about it.

honestly, it could make you decide to mature more quickly, knowing you might be a father in a way.

Edited by Bob Seeker

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

I would consider it. All things like: adopting, vasectomy, donating sperm - ale this ideas give off some sort off energy of freedom from societal structure of things and also they blur the line between me and other even more.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Definitely open to it. The only thing stopping me is the annoying amount of pre-checks & frankly the low pay for the amount of hassle. I could be making more money by using that time in a more focused manner.

It's Love.

As long as it doesn't create a legal obligation where I'm financially responsible for the kids or under any obligation to meet them in the future, I'd do it for free. I think in most places you can choose if you want to be contacted in the future or not. Or the kid can try to reach out to you through the clinic but you have no obligation to reply.

I like the idea that I could be like Genghis Khan where 1 in 200 people in the world are my direct descendants. 

Do I think I'm worthy of something like that? No. But the human biological imperative is to reproduce. So if hundreds of women want to have my babies without any extra work or me having to even know about it, I wouldn't say no.

No, it would just create problems in the future. Imagine 40 kids showing up at your door one day telling you you are their father. Fuck that! I think it's crual for the child aswell. Every kid deserves to know their father.

Then on the other hand, I don't see anything wrong with it objectively. If that's what floats your boat then go for it.

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

I guess there are tests for it. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.