GreenWoods

Seperate Bubbles are One

67 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@GreenWoods So it means Absolute infinity divides it into sub infinity and each sub infinity dreams a separate dream each independent of each other?

Like for example my dream and your dream are completely separate yet we are same absolute infinity somehow who is dreaming separate dreams?

Yes kind of.

I think each Infinity could theoretically be completely independent and sorvereign.

But they can also decide to give up part of their sovereignty in order to have a shared experience with other Gods.

I think relative to our own Infinitude we are legitimately seperate 'beings'.

But there is still a Oneness in the sense that what we both are is consciousness. 

And there is no objectively real seperation between us because the seperatation is made of unconsciousness and therefore in a sense doesn't exist

But relative to your own Infinitude this seperation is real.

But relative to Absolute Infinity this seperation is not real. In that sense it is One.

So relative to your own Infinitude Oneness and Non-duality is true. And relative to Absolute Infinity Oneness is also true.

6 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

But they can also decide to give up part of their sovereignty in order to have a shared experience with other Gods.

@GreenWoods Please ellaborate this point.

If I am dreaming up my own dream and I am sole dreamer of my own dream. Do you mean other dream can interact to my dream?

If I am dreaming everything up in my dream how can other people dream tap into my dream?

It would mean I have no control over my dream. 

or you are trying to say if we both become infinite in our dreams than we can have telepathy to each others Godhead or subinfinity right?

Only when things are seen as radically distinct, are they truly not separate.

@GreenWoods ok but follow me here ..because heres the thing...with this paradigm you would still be able to shiift to what you are calling the Absolute Infinity God or the Absolute existence, thats holds all the infinite God's within it.  If you could not then this says you are not God and thus debunks Oneness or non-duality.   So, you could become this.  When you become this, all others are absorbed into You. . All other Gods collapse into you.  You are Alone.  But also, right now, according to this paradigm as one of many Infinite Gods, if you shifted to God Mode of your own infinity, all others would dissolve into you and you would be Alone.  Absolutely Alone.  There is no difference between that Alone and the Alone as the Absolute God of God's because you could be both.  

If you could be both, why even have the extra layer -- unless of course, it was IMAGINARY!  The only way it could work is If you couldn't merge everything into One - but then you might as well throw away non-duality or Oneness.

So if we keep to Oneness, basically you are just pushing the problem of what is reality and what am I down a layer (or adding an unnecessary layer)  see what I mean?  Its still all the same one God fundamentally.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, machiavelli said:

@GreenWoods Please ellaborate this point.

If I am dreaming up my own dream and I am sole dreamer of my own dream. Do you mean other dream can interact to my dream?

If I am dreaming everything up in my dream how can other people dream tap into my dream?

It would mean I have no control over my dream. 

or you are trying to say if we both become infinite in our dreams than we can have telepathy to each others Godhead or subinfinity right?

To create a shared reality these Gods would coordinate their imaginations.

So if you are talking with other people and one person throws a ball into the air, then every God imagines that ball flying into the air.

It's ultimately still you who imagines that ball, but you imagine it not as a result of your own intent but as a result of someone's else intent. 

If you keep all your sovereignty you just imagine whatever you want.

But if you want to co-exist with other Gods, you give up part of your sovereignty and include imaginations as a result of other God's intents.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@GreenWoods ok but follow me here ..because heres the thing...with this paradigm you would still be able to shiift to what you are calling the Absolute Infinity God or the Absolute existence, thats holds all the infinite God's within it.  So, you could become this.  When you become this, all others are absorbed into You. . All other Gods collapse into you.  You are Alone.  But also, right now, according to this paradigm as one of many Infinite Gods, if you shifted to God Mode of your own infinity, all others would dissolve into you and you would be Alone.  Absolutely Alone.  There is no difference between that Alone and the Alone as the Absolute God of God's because you could be both.  

If you could be both, why even have the extra layer -- unless of course, it was IMAGINARY!

Because basically you just pushing the problem down a layer (or adding an unnecessary layer)  see what I mean?  Its still all the same one God fundamentally.  

@Inliytened1 Completely agree with you. Subinfinity is completely unnecessary. And this thing makes even more complicated. As leo said you can do telepathy to other dreams . Does it still hold in my finite limited state? Can other subinfinity dream tap into mine ?

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@GreenWoods ok but follow me here ..because heres the thing...with this paradigm you would still be able to shiift to what you are calling the Absolute Infinity God or the Absolute existence, thats holds all the infinite God's within it.  So, you could become this.  When you become this, all others are absorbed into You. . All other Gods collapse into you.  You are Alone.  But also, right now, according to this paradigm as one of many Infinite Gods, if you shifted to God Mode of your own infinity, all others would dissolve into you and you would be Alone.  Absolutely Alone.  There is no difference between that Alone and the Alone as the Absolute God of God's because you could be both.  

If you could be both, why even have the extra layer -- unless of course, it was IMAGINARY!

Because basically you just pushing the problem down a layer (or adding an unnecessary layer)  see what I mean?  Its still all the same one God fundamentally.  

Hmmm

That's why I added in another post that maybe it's not possible that ALL Gods, that ALL Infinities in Absolute Infinity merge into one bubble because due to the nature of Absolute Infinity there would always be infinitely more bubbles that haven't merged yet.

If that is true, a Absolute Solipsistic Oneness of Absolute Infinity is not possible. 

There can only be relative solipsistic Gods, like what ine becomes conscious of in awakening experiences. And relative to that Infinitude it is absolute.

But relative to Absolute Infinity there are infinitely many more such solipsistic Gods. 

3 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

To create a shared reality these Gods would coordinate their imaginations.

So if you are talking with other people and one person throws a ball into the air, then every God imagines that ball flying into the air.

It's ultimately still you who imagines that ball, but you imagine it not as a result of your own intent but as a result of someone's else intent. 

If you keep all your sovereignty you just imagine whatever you want.

But if you want to co-exist with other Gods, you give up part of your sovereignty and include imaginations as a result of other God's intents.

@GreenWoods So whats your stance. Do you believe you are soverign or you believe others are having their own experiences and pov simultaneously with you?

Do you believe that you are the only dreamer dreaming everything up in your dream and no one is tapping into your dream? Or you believe others dreams can interact?

@GreenWoods So whats your stance. Do you believe you are soverign or you believe others are having their own experiences and pov simultaneously with you?

Do you believe that you are the only dreamer dreaming everything up in your dream and no one is tapping into your dream? Or you believe others dreams can interact?

I believe it is possible to be sovereign.

But I believe it is also possible to give up sovereignty and then your experience is no longer exclusively determined by you, but by other Gods too.

And I think that's what's currently happening. 

Infinitely many Gods co-existing simultaneously and affecting each other.

1 minute ago, GreenWoods said:

I believe it is possible to be sovereign.

But I believe it is also possible to give up sovereignty and then your experience is no longer exclusively determined by you, but by other Gods too.

And I think that's what's currently happening. 

Infinitely many Gods co-existing simultaneously and affecting each other.

@GreenWoods You mean on earth 7.5 billion people are having our own experiences and POV simulatenously? Including aliens in other galaxies and other universes?

8 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@GreenWoods You mean on earth 7.5 billion people are having our own experiences and POV simulatenously? Including aliens in other galaxies and other universes?

Yes. And animals, plants, atoms,... too.

Yes. And animals, plants, atoms,... too.

@GreenWoods But all these smaller selves are finite . How can you say 7.5 billion people on earth are in infinite states simultaneously?

I cannot do anything I wish. Nor you cannot do. We are both finite humans. And that applies to all other sentient beings.

Are you trying to say there is only one absolute infinity who sub divided itself/ ( imagine to)  into finite parts or finite consciousness and after we die we each merge back into Absolute consciousness.

1 hour ago, machiavelli said:

@GreenWoods But all these smaller selves are finite . How can you say 7.5 billion people on earth are in infinite states simultaneously?

I cannot do anything I wish. Nor you cannot do. We are both finite humans. And that applies to all other sentient beings.

Are you trying to say there is only one absolute infinity who sub divided itself/ ( imagine to)  into finite parts or finite consciousness and after we die we each merge back into Absolute consciousness.

No.

Your nature is Infinite. But it can shapeshift into a limited form.

That's the form all these peoples are in.

But each bubble can shapeshift back into Infinite consciousness. 

And all these bubbles can do that simultaneously.

12 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

No.

Your nature is Infinite. But it can shapeshift into a limited form.

That's the form all these peoples are in.

But each bubble can shapeshift back into Infinite consciousness. 

And all these bubbles can do that simultaneously.

@GreenWoods This is classical non-duality. And why claim separate infinities then, when in actual all human selves are same infinity?

why to make more layers to infinity.

inlightened1 is right . 

Edited by machiavelli

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@GreenWoods ok but follow me here ..because heres the thing...with this paradigm you would still be able to shiift to what you are calling the Absolute Infinity God or the Absolute existence, thats holds all the infinite God's within it.  If you could not then this says you are not God and thus debunks Oneness or non-duality.   So, you could become this.  When you become this, all others are absorbed into You. . All other Gods collapse into you.  You are Alone.  But also, right now, according to this paradigm as one of many Infinite Gods, if you shifted to God Mode of your own infinity, all others would dissolve into you and you would be Alone.  Absolutely Alone.  There is no difference between that Alone and the Alone as the Absolute God of God's because you could be both.  

If you could be both, why even have the extra layer -- unless of course, it was IMAGINARY!  The only way it could work is If you couldn't merge everything into One - but then you might as well throw away non-duality or Oneness.

So if we keep to Oneness, basically you are just pushing the problem of what is reality and what am I down a layer (or adding an unnecessary layer)  see what I mean?  Its still all the same one God fundamentally.  

Great! Thank you for that.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

16 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@GreenWoods This is classical non-duality. And why claim separate infinities then, when in actual all human selves are same infinity?

why to make more layers to infinity.

inlightened1 is right . 

Not all human selves are necessarily the same Infinity.

Each God is its own Infinity.

And together these Gods make up Absolute Infinity. 

Not all human selves are necessarily the same Infinity.

Each God is its own Infinity.

And together these Gods make up Absolute Infinity. 

@GreenWoods How can these finite human selves be its own infinity? Whats the need of another infinity?

When the thing can be achieved by one infinity.

all human selves are finite. They can raise their consciousness though to infinity. But that infinity is same for all 7.5 billion humans.

Its just finite fragmented parts of same singular infinite consciousness.

@GreenWoods How can these finite human selves be its own infinity?

Why not.

If you wake up you realize you are Infinite.

And if there are other bubbles, then surely each bubble can do that too.

2 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

? Whats the need of another infinity?

Who cares about a need?

If there is one bubble then it should also be possible that there are many.

I would say, many Infinities is just a natural consequence of Absolute Infinity. 

3 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

.all human selves are finite. They can raise their consciousness though to infinity. But that infinity is same for all 7.5 billion humans.

It's the same in the sense that it's consciousness and Infinite.

But they are seperate Infinities.

Leo said this too in his new video.

4 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

.Its just finite fragmented parts of same singular infinite consciousness.

That would coincide with the other thread of "paradigm of an objective reality made of consciousness " that I just made.

@GreenWoods You mean  7.5 billion humans are in limited form right now but they each can raise their consciousness to infinity ?

Like you are limited human being and all 7.5 billions sentient humans are finite too.

But they can raise their consciousness to infinity and merge back into infinity and dissolve?

Edited by machiavelli

Just now, machiavelli said:

@GreenWoods You mean  7.5 billion humans are in limited form right now but they each can raise their consciousness to infinity ?

Like you are limited human being and all 7.5 billions sentient humans too.

But they can raise their consciousness to infinity and merge back into infinity and dissolve?

Yes.