GreenWoods

Seperate Bubbles are One

67 posts in this topic

@GreenWoods So whats the need of separate infinity for each limited sentient being ?

when the same thing can be achieved by one singular infinite consciousness by fragmenting its own consciousness into finite parts.

@machiavelli infinitely many Infinities might just be an unavoidable consequence of Absolute Infinity. 

14 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

when the same thing can be achieved by one singular infinite consciousness by fragmenting its own consciousness into finite parts.

That's essentially what I'm saying. 

The only difference is that I think that each part can be infinite too.

@machiavelli ok I was writing a bit confusing. 

In posts on the previous page I was writing that each bubble is its own Infinity and when each bubble reaches infinite consciousness then each Infinite consciousness is seperate.

So that's the more simple/basic version of the multiple bubble paradigm. 

But as I was writing earlier, I think these bubbles of consciousness can actually merge together. And in that sense they can share the same Infinite consciousness, rather than seperate Infinite consciousnesses.

But I don't think every single part of Absolute Infinity can merge together simultaneously because I think there would always be infinitely many more parts that haven't merged. 

Edited by GreenWoods

Just now, GreenWoods said:

The only difference is that I think that each part can be infinite too.

@GreenWoods But why to make it separate infinity?

Are you even getting what we are saying?

Consciousness is singular. However he can fragment it into finite parts by imagining limitation. 

All sentient beings conscious is finite and is part of larger God's consciousness.

Its just infinite consciousness fragmenting its own singular infinite consciousness into finite consciousness which is part of same singular infinite consciousmess .

2 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

@machiavelli ok I was writing a bit confusing. 

In posts on the previous page I was writing that each bubble is its own Infinity and when each bubble reaches infinite consciousness then each Infinite consciousness is seperate.

So that's more in line with Leo's new video.

But as I was writing earlier, I think these bubbles of consciousness can actually merge together. And in that sense they can share the same Infinite consciousness, rather than seperate Infinite consciousnesses. (I think that's also in line with Leo's new video)

@machiavelli If one consciousness become absolute others would collapse onto it. There would be no room for others to exist. If not your consciousness is not absolute then.

This was what inlightened1 said.

There would be always parts left of yourself that couldnt collapse onto you because they were living their own lives.

2 hours ago, machiavelli said:

@machiavelli If one consciousness become absolute others would collapse onto it. There would be no room for others to exist. If not your consciousness is not absolute then.

This was what inlightened1 said.

There would be always parts left of yourself that couldnt collapse onto you because they were living their own lives.

When consciousness becomes absolute (or rather all delusion is dispelled), something else is revealed that is certainly not consciousness (there's no way to imagine it, and certainly not while having preconceptions that it is consciousness) -- it's absolutely-most fundamental, and un-expectable. It's not even in time -- the time/consciousness/perception tripod is a reflection of it.

Consciousness is what the separate self is at the most fundamental level... But there is no separate self.

You could say there's only the sole beholder, but there's nothing to see, since there are no parts to view. "Non-relative awareness" one could say, but it's too close for "consciousness-of" to be possible.

It's not that consciousness is false -- it's what is -- it's more like it's just another sense like any of the others; seeing, hearing, feeling.

If there are another bubbles of consciousness Solipsism its False. Period.