Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dazgwny

The love of God

8 posts in this topic

I can not feel the love of God without psychedelics! I can feel beautiful moments, though music, singers voices, fantastic dancing, highs of what I would describe as beauty. But since experiencing infinite love through the use of lsd, the power of infinite love, absolute broke me in the moment by the way. In more ways than I can possibly describe. I can not even come close to the power of love, the intelligence of the love from those experiences. I know it’s there to be had, or I’d never have experienced it in the first place. I feel so finite, and so selfish! Even when I feel love it’s directed towards a certain thing, rather than the whole. I feel appreciation to the whole, because I’ve experienced what it is. But I don’t feel the love I feel I should feel. Especially when I know and have experienced how marvellous reality is. I feel mundane in every day life. I know reality is love. So why don’t I feel it? I know if I took lsd tonight I would likely fall straight into that expanded state, the love of the whole. So why can’t I feel it now?

Nothing but love actually exists. God is Love and you are God. Integrate and reflect, find love in the subtle things, Meditation for sure. Psychedelics are awesome and lead to as you say, peak bliss experiences. But all states are equally awesome. Psychedelics should be improving your quality of sober, mundane life and if they aren't, why are you doing them?

It sounds like you're stuck in negative thought loops. Meditation. Walking. Driving. Working out. Find joy in the little things and go from there(I was once where you were at).

10 hours ago, Dazgwny said:

I can not feel the love of God without psychedelics! I can feel beautiful moments, though music, singers voices, fantastic dancing, highs of what I would describe as beauty. But since experiencing infinite love through the use of lsd, the power of infinite love, absolute broke me in the moment by the way. In more ways than I can possibly describe. I can not even come close to the power of love, the intelligence of the love from those experiences. I know it’s there to be had, or I’d never have experienced it in the first place. I feel so finite, and so selfish! Even when I feel love it’s directed towards a certain thing, rather than the whole. I feel appreciation to the whole, because I’ve experienced what it is. But I don’t feel the love I feel I should feel. Especially when I know and have experienced how marvellous reality is. I feel mundane in every day life. I know reality is love. So why don’t I feel it? I know if I took lsd tonight I would likely fall straight into that expanded state, the love of the whole. So why can’t I feel it now?

Have you woken up to the fact that reality is just a mirror? On LSD, have you come so close to God, that you realize that she is within you? 

When you reach the non-dual peak, you come to realize that you don’t “feel” it, because you don’t give or emit it. 
You feel what you give out.  

When you stand in front of a mirror; what do you see other than what you are? 
When you love your image in the mirror, that is what you see. Love reflected back through the mirror. So, what is stopping you from giving yourself, exactly the love you want to feel? Right Now.

Thing is that, the love reaches a point where you can’t take it anymore. It becomes so Infinite, that you would go crazy or implode your whole sense of reality pretty quickly. 
And our being kinda knows that. Thats why we put a “sealing” on it. “This is how much I can take for now.” 

The further we go, the further we wake up; that “sealing” will just get higher and higher, until it merges with the Infinite. 
And “Death” occurs. 

Allow yourself to give yourself the Love you need to enjoy this dream, while it lasts.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

On 14.5.2022 at 9:47 AM, Vincent S said:

Have you woken up to the fact that reality is just a mirror? On LSD, have you come so close to God, that you realize that she is within you? 

When you reach the non-dual peak, you come to realize that you don’t “feel” it, because you don’t give or emit it. 
You feel what you give out.  

When you stand in front of a mirror; what do you see other than what you are? 
When you love your image in the mirror, that is what you see. Love reflected back through the mirror. So, what is stopping you from giving yourself, exactly the love you want to feel? Right Now.

Thing is that, the love reaches a point where you can’t take it anymore. It becomes so Infinite, that you would go crazy or implode your whole sense of reality pretty quickly. 
And our being kinda knows that. Thats why we put a “sealing” on it. “This is how much I can take for now.” 

The further we go, the further we wake up; that “sealing” will just get higher and higher, until it merges with the Infinite. 
And “Death” occurs. 

Allow yourself to give yourself the Love you need to enjoy this dream, while it lasts.

That's beautiful. Thank you

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

On 5/13/2022 at 7:40 PM, Dazgwny said:

So why can’t I feel it now?

State is everything.

Now the work begins to raise your baseline state. LSD showed you what's possible with serious spiritual work. It didn't do the work for you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

24 minutes ago, TheAlchemist said:

That's beautiful. Thank you

Thank you ?? ?

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

On 14/05/2022 at 0:40 PM, Dazgwny said:

Because feeling it now costs too much for your relationships, your career, your politics and especially your spiritual orientations. 

You gotta get down to business and know and feel how tragic, disguisting, aweful and seriously scary your life is designed right now. Its really shit and problematic. And you're only going to feel that love when you fully feel it all and take that step to fix it.