Someone here

Why most porn is fake and boring ?

41 posts in this topic

I hope this topic is not too controversial lol

Let's be honest...... It's near impossible for a guy to stop scratching his dick or looking into hot stuff online every now and then .. Sex is a natural desire like food and water.  But one should be mindful in using it because it can easily turn into addiction or a substitute for the real thing. I still from time to time feel an urge to go solo . But .. Most porn is actually fake robotic boring sex that has nothing to do with real sex lol..  Real sex =intimacy and playfulness not just in and out robotic exercises .. I wanna touch my girl.. Smell her.. Feel her..etc.  Recently I discovered a audio porn site that is focused more on intimate sex.. Not going into details but it focuses more on the intimacy part and the foreplay.. I thought wow that's really what I'm looking for.. Then I wonder why most porn companies don't produce scenes that are actually real-like instead of this fake boring shit lol?????? 

also men want intimate sex.  My point is what I see in let's say 70 % of porn has nothing to do with what real sex is about.. I mean ofcourse it's sex and all  but I mean I don't want to just insert my penis in a vagina while staring at the wall and the woman is staring at the window or something..  wtf is that l?

Given that the content is almost endless.. It's a shame that you have to spend  some time searching fot something that actually grabs your attention.. At least that's how it is for me .

Edited by Someone here

PM me If you want to have a conversation about existential shit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Problem is most guys want sex but treat it like a robotic thing and doesn't do anything to emotionally connect. Then sex becomes mechanical. It's like they both want this thing but fear it because of intimacy, attachment and love.


"We're all born naked and the rest is drag." - RuPaul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@puporing @lostingenosmaze

it's so simple.. How sex is done in most of the content that you find online whether it's professional or amature  is not how is it actually done in real life..

For example in real sex the majority of the focus between the two partners is actually on the face to face.. The upper body.. While of course the penetration could be going down there.. But in most pornos the major focus is on the penetration .sometimes the partners are completely ignoring each other intimately!!   

Why is that ?


PM me If you want to have a conversation about existential shit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

For example in real sex the majority of the focus between the two partners is actually on the face to face.. The upper body..

Is it? I’d disagree, but that’s my preference

Most porn is designed to be addicting, it’s mass appealing, it’s what most dudes want to see. But the average dude is prob like a 35-40 year old, so most mainstream porn is designed for that demographic

Younger people will find that inauthentic and fake and search for amateur instead

Some mainstream porn is really good, but generally I’d say most younger audiences go for slightly more amateurish content, hence the popularity of OnlyFans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@something_else Last year I've been in the findom community, most men there actually just want connection with the girls, not sex. Ironically, the clients of this fetish are usually called "paypigs". I say ironically because they are calling them "piggish selfish men". Don't know where you are trying to get with that though. We all want connection but sometimes we all want to satisfy our urges too. 

isn't it obvious to you that 90% of porn just focuses on the penetration and almost no focus on the foreplay,eye contact, using hands etc which is what actually happens in real sex.


PM me If you want to have a conversation about existential shit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Someone here said:

My point is what I see in let's say 70 % of porn has nothing to do with what real sex is about.. I mean ofcourse it's sex and all  but I mean I don't want to just insert my penis in a vagina while staring at the wall and the woman is staring at the window or something..  wtf is that l?

I don't know... aren't you exaggerating a little bit?

Actually porn simply shows more of a specific type of sex, which is the more aggressive, man being dominant, dirty/kinky and hard fucking style of sex.

And whilst I agree that not all real life sex is like that, if you make enough experiences with girls you'll definitely also have that kind of sex, unless you seem very shy/inexperienced/unconfident because then women don't get the vibes from you to want that kind of sex.

I'll tell you something: a lot of women want dirty sex and kinky sex; like spanking ass, pulling her hair, dirty talking etc., they'll yell at you to fuck them hard and all kinds of things, they also want to fulfill some dark fantasies and desires, but for this you must be open and willing to give her permission to do these things.

Now of course women also want romantic and passionate or flowery and lovely love-making kind of sex with cute kisses and eye contact and saying nice things etc, but definitely not exclusively, at least not for most women.

So just explore everything, don't judge one kind of sex, it's all hot and fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

I don't know... aren't you exaggerating a little bit?

Actually porn simply shows more of a specific type of sex, which is the more aggressive, man being dominant, dirty/kinky and hard fucking style of sex.

And whilst I agree that not all real life sex is like that, if you make enough experiences with girls you'll definitely also have that kind of sex, unless you seem very shy/inexperienced/unconfident because then women don't get the vibes from you to want that kind of sex.

I'll tell you something: a lot of women want dirty sex and kinky sex; like spanking ass, pulling her hair, dirty talking etc., they'll yell at you to fuck them hard and all kinds of things, they also want to fulfill some dark fantasies and desires, but for this you must be open and willing to give her permission to do these things.

Now of course women also want romantic and passionate or flowery and lovely love-making kind of sex with cute kisses and eye contact and saying nice things etc, but definitely not exclusively, at least not for most women.

So just explore everything, don't judge one kind of sex, it's all hot and fun.

I don't actually have a "problem" with this type of porn that you described.  I'm just wondering why most porn is fake boring garbage when it can be done in a more artistic and real-like filled with intimacy way?  That's all .

I guess that both men and women want intimate sex ..yet its very rare to find intimate sex pornos even though the content is endless and you can keep searching for the perfect video for hours and hours .


PM me If you want to have a conversation about existential shit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Someone here Ok, I don't know where you find your porn. And what do you mean by boring? Of course you'll see a penis sliding in and out of a woman and of course there's gonna be a close up of the penetration a lot of the time.

Guys typically want to see the "fucking", not the love and intimacy.

But then again what to you mean by intimacy? Is it when they're kissing and looking themselves in the eyes etc?

There are definitely porn sites (and free stuff from these sites on Pornhub etc.) where the sex is more intimate/passionate/slow etc.

I don't really watch porn anymore but I think I remember things like passion HD (or so), babes, Vixen (mixture of passionate/dirty but with style) etc.

Just search until you know a few of these sites.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@something_else Last year I've been in the findom community, most men there actually just want connection with the girls, not sex. Ironically, the clients of this fetish are usually called "paypigs". I say ironically because they are calling them "piggish selfish men". Don't know where you are trying to get with that though. We all want connection but sometimes we all want to satisfy our urges too. 

isn't it obvious to you that 90% of porn just focuses on the penetration and almost no focus on the foreplay,eye contact, using hands etc which is what actually happens in real sex.

Findom is like one of the most degenerate communities there is, I hope you’re not actually paying girls money for nothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Federico del pueblo

I think There is definitely intimacy based porn out there, but it's pretty rare . like u said there's a market for every kind of interest. It focuses on bonding , eye contact and kissing. I feel like the whole step sis genre is born out of that desire for intense closeness and intimacy and that's hugely popular, also live interactive cams of real couples is focused on this .

But that's just one genre . While the vast majority of porn is just as I described: robotic sex

 


PM me If you want to have a conversation about existential shit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, something_else said:

Findom is like one of the most degenerate communities there is, I hope you’re not actually paying girls money for nothing

Unfortunately I did.   But no longer into that stuff .


PM me If you want to have a conversation about existential shit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Unfortunately I did.   But no longer into that stuff .

Good. Drop that shit, you are worth way more than that just by being on a forum like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not saying there can't be variety in "kinds of sex". It's just that outside of it there's a general disconnection and coldness, like a wall people have that affects the sex. I don't know what it is, people fear of getting hurt, getting too attached and vulnerable? 

Edited by puporing

"We're all born naked and the rest is drag." - RuPaul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe I've just seen so much of it that I've lost interest.

It could also be that it's just detached strangers doing things with no connection to me.

 

 


PM me If you want to have a conversation about existential shit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Someone here said:

70 % of porn has nothing to do with what real sex is about

Sex isn't about anything.  It's not about intimacy or vulnerability or whatever else.  It's just a thing that can mean something different to everyone.  For some it's about power, for some it's intimacy, for some it's success, for some it's a high, for some it's a duty, for some it's a sport, etc.

Some people would probably complain about porn not having enough power play, and you're just someone complaining about not enough intimacy.  Your ideas about sex are just your own.

Edited by thisintegrated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, something_else said:

Good. Drop that shit, you are worth way more than that just by being on a forum like this

No I'm not going back to it.  No worries :)


PM me If you want to have a conversation about existential shit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Sex isn't about anything.  It's not about intimacy or vulnerability or whatever else.  It's just a thing that can mean something different to everyone.  For some it's about power, for some it's intimacy, for some it's success, for some it's a high, for some it's a duty, for some it's a sport, etc.

Some people would probably complain about porn not having enough power play, and you're just someone complaining about not enough intimacy.  Your ideas about sex are just your own.

I always thought sex would be a romantic , sacred expression of love between two people..but when I watched  some homemade porn videos ( don't ask why ) and it was horryfing. All those weird noises , all those gross movements.I almost threw up.


PM me If you want to have a conversation about existential shit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I always thought sex would be a romantic , sacred expression of love

Well you were wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@thisintegrated what is sex to you?  How should it be done ? Robotic and mechanic like in most porn or filled with intimacy and hugs and kissing and touching each other?


PM me If you want to have a conversation about existential shit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now