Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vynce

Pick-Up and metaphysical assumptions about reality.

11 posts in this topic

Yesterday I had a long convo with a friend, who just rowed alone for 131 days across the atlantic and we talked alot about personal meaning, inspiration and the right way of living life.

He said one thing, that struck me in particular, which I adapted in pick-up today. 

He said, that you have to play the game of life by your own rules. Acknowledge, that, not only are you completely free to choose whatever reality is for you, but also nobody is gonna stop you. There is no higher authority, that tells you what life should be for you. You construct it. Become aware and be responsible and conscious about your construction.

And today as I was doing some dating app stuff I noticed how foolish I was, thinking, that women are gonna judge me if I was approaching them directly. This is mental construction. Taking ownership of reality, means to construct new meaning into it. So my new meaning became, that women on the street are just my imagination to approach them. They are my present to myself. Of cours rejections are also my present to myself. Because they make me wiser and better.

And thats what motivated me to approach super beautiful women today. 

You don't need a fancy philosophy. The frame is this: You are a dude. You like pussy. You see an attractive girl, you approach. You don't feel gulity about your sexuality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't feel gulity about your sexuality.

@Leo Gura How do i get to this bit? I always feel a kind of sexual shame

19 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

If you do anything with spirituality, you know how to think with your heart instead of your mind. Now just think with your dick!

17 hours ago, spiritual memes said:

You have to dig deep and really own your sexuality. Be sexual. Don't try to hide it. You're a man, man has cravings. Let's not pretend otherwise.

People and women especially will respect you more when you are honest about your sexuality. Game will teach you that gotta be as authentic as possible and fully in love with yourself.

If you try to hide your sexual desires and intentions you will come off creepy and women will punish you for it ruthlessly.

If you desire a woman, make your intention obvious. If she rejects you, fine, no problem. But make it clear. Some will reject you, others will love you. The worst thing is to pretend like you don't desire her. This is the definition of beta. Alphas know when they wanna fuck and aren't embarrassed or guilty about it.

Of course this does not mean that you explicitly talk about sex with women you're hitting on. You still gotta be subtle about it most of the time.

@Leo Gura should one burn every set to the ground? There is this one girl I like but she is a little standoffish. I don’t know whether to give her time or keep trying to lead. 

In Tate we trust

@Vynce I feel the thing that motivates you to do anything in life is those girlzies. That's what that dude was thinking about when he was rowing across the Ocean, those girlies. Or so, that's what I think, possibly, but what else could it be though? Straight men are motivated by women, and gay men, are motivated by...guys, they're motivated by the dick?

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you desire a woman, make your intention obvious.

@Leo Gura How do I do this without being creepy. Like whats something i can say?

5 hours ago, StarStruck said:

@Leo Gura should one burn every set to the ground? There is this one girl I like but she is a little standoffish. I don’t know whether to give her time or keep trying to lead. 

Yes, burn to the ground, but in a manner where you do not insult or hurt her. Just get a solid rejection.

Unless it's not a cold approach and the girl is part of your social circle, like a work colleague. Then do not burn to the ground.

51 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

@Leo Gura How do I do this without being creepy. Like whats something i can say?

Most of it is in your subcommunication, your intent, and how you look at her, not the content of the words. You have to look at her in a charming sexual way.

As far as word choice goes, you can same something as direct as, "Oh my goodness! You are fucking adorable." Or "Hey cutie, you should get to know me." This makes your intent clear and sets the right frame.

Put yourself in this frame of mind: if you knew she was already really attracted to you sexually, how would you speak to her? And no, this does not mean being sexually explicit with her. That's not how you talk to girls. You have to be flirtatious. Analyze what flirtation is and how it's different from normal conversation. Flirtation is a special mode of speech almost like speaking to a child or a dog. But laced with sexual intent.

You can embrace your biology which has the natural urge towards sex/reproduction, but that also conflicts with your natural feelings of compassion as a human being for hurting others in the process of satisfying those primal instincts. 

How do you engage in pick up / dating without the guilt of causing emotional collateral damage. Say if you don't want a serious relationship, or do but it takes a lot of people to go through to find the right one. Those people aren't a right fit for you, and it takes time being 'casual'  to figure that out, during which you physically bond to each other biochemically, but you have to end it due to finding out you won't work well together long term.

Your biology/body emotionally bonds to the other, your psychology/mind and logic tells you it won't work long term. Your heart breaks in the process of hurting and letting down some one, and having this done to you or doing it to others over and over numbs you, creates a heaviness of these past bonds in your psyche and guilt of having to let them go and them having to deal with that emotional heart break. The heart break, causes headache as you think of it. Physically mentally and emotionally the dating process takes it's toll. 

Edited by zazen

On 12.5.2022 at 9:10 PM, BuddhistLover said:

@Vynce I feel the thing that motivates you to do anything in life is those girlzies. That's what that dude was thinking about when he was rowing across the Ocean, those girlies. Or so, that's what I think, possibly, but what else could it be though? Straight men are motivated by women, and gay men, are motivated by...guys, they're motivated by the dick?

True that's a big part in my daily motivation. 

However, my friend in the rowing boat worked three years non-stop for this trip. There were so many opportunities for quick sex and female attention for him. 

His motivation is something way bigger than pussy. ;)

I only have one thing in the world that motivates me more than pussy, but this thing is so far away. So I better work on sex for now. 

Edited by Vynce