Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

I just has a ephinany about Love

17 posts in this topic

Love is Union, but it goes deeper, Love is the embrace of all distinction into ONE. Essentially all distinction will eventually collapse into ONE and that is the definition of Love. Love DOES NOT SEE DISTINCTION. LOVE DOES NOT SEE DIFFERENCE. All love sees is itself, reflected back to itself. The further you are from absolute love, the more distinction you will see. And the further you are from love, the more you will play favorites with each distinction. To play with the dial analogy that Leo likes to use. As you raise in awareness you see less distinction until all distinction collapses and all you see and experience is ONE. Essentially from that perspective Feces would be equivalent to Pizza. 

This is kind of ridiculous....to think Love sees no difference. I know many have said it including me, but when you actually understand what that means. All distinction is illusion only Oneness actually is here. But the ability to turn your awareness down so you can actually experience distinction is the only way to enjoy this dream. If you deconstruct this dream too much....you will go insane, and see the truth, and the wool will be pulled from your eyes.

How deep do you want to go in search of the truth.....because it may not be what you want to know....

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Yup. Love is the realization that there is no difference between anything.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This makes total sense even logically too. Thanks for your explanation!

38 minutes ago, zurew said:

This makes total sense even logically too. Thanks for your explanation!

The idea came to me watching Leo's most recent video about Consciousness. I think that video is so potent it will drive you insane because he is so directly pointing you at the truth more than any other speaker of Consciousness I have ever come across. My vibration literally went to divine levels just watching that video. Its a powerful video, in fact its the most powerful video I have ever watched....and I haven't even completed it.  Go watch it if you think you are ready and REALLY think and visualize what he is saying. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yup. Love is the realization that there is no difference between anything.

Lol you triggered this within me with your most recent video. Also Leo....I actually deconstructed reality so much...that reality collapsed...I had to enter a psych ward to regain my footing in reality. I found out that a lot of people in this psych wards....did the same thing...they deconstructed reality in their own way. Now some are just low consciousness who saw the seams of reality through drug abuse or bodily harm (The closer your body gets to its demise the more of the mystical nature of reality is revealed) but some actually intuitively knew the mystical aspect of reality.

When I was there I was basically learning about certain things like how based on your level of consciousness your perception changes, i.e. me and you can look at something and see TOTALLY different things. For example I could see a man with an angry face shaking his fist at me and you could see a calm man smiling waving for you to come over....this literally floored me. Your state of consciousness influences the reality you experience when it comes to people!!!

The truth is very scary!!!! I'm going to pace myself....

@Razard86 Yeah, be careful. Don't get too ungrounded and take time to integrate in a loving manner.

Make sure the process is loving, not some neurotic scramble to the bottom.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

For example I could see a man with an angry face shaking his fist at me and you could see a calm man smiling waving for you to come over....this literally floored me. Your state of consciousness influences the reality you experience when it comes to people!!!

The truth is very scary!!!! I'm going to pace myself....

Very interesting thread. This is something I became acutely aware of last summer when I was stuck in a perspective of meaninglessness and slight depression. Everything appeared as meaningless and pale to me and I had thought my way to the conclusion that it was the truth and that it was ultimately a curse that can't be unrealized. 

From my point of view any pleasure/fun activity or any achievement was absolutely pointless and not worth to pursue because it wouldn't last forever. And when the fun at last goes away what's left is despair and suffering, the loss of pleasure, an at first seemingly unescapable and horrible duality. That's how I believed the world to be and so the world became. Also the world became very "intrusive" feeling, like everything was hostile towards me. If I would order food to my apartment the delivery guy always looked like he was in a super bad mood or angry at me for no apparent reason at all. Every human I met looked like they were suffering chronic depression and were on the brink of suicide from my perspective and it sucked the soul out of me. I was also becoming aware of insane aspects of a close friend to me, thinking everyone might just be delusional after all(he is completely normal by most peoples standards), not realizing that's just a dimension of who he is, who everyone is, but not the full picture. I took up meditation daily to try to increase my concentration to stop doing pleasurable things like masturbation because I believed they were pleasurable and hence would cause me unnecessary suffering, which they then ended up doing. I suffered after masturbating. I couldn't quit smoking weed because I believed quitting weed was difficult and that i would suffer and so I did. etc. etc. 

Then after about 1 month of meditation(and also some LSD microdosing) a shift in reality started to happen. I did not gain that much concentration or any of the benefits I first expected to gain from meditation, but I stopped judging reality and started to let it present itself how it wanted to be and was becoming more accepting of what is. Now when I ordered food to my apartment, all of a sudden the food delivery guy was looking like the most wholesome dude on the planet. Because meditation helped me stop experiencing reality through my depressing perspective of meaninglessness. I no longer had thoughts like "I hope the delivery guy won't be in a bad mood again and make me feel bad", thoughts like this would give me anxiety to even go out to pickup food. But I just accepted him as he was, and for a while every single food delivery guy was in a good mood all of a sudden and that was rubbing off on me, a complete 180 degree shift from my previous experience a couple of weeks earlier. That's when something clicked in me and I realized reality is not as I thought it was. I finally popped out of the perspective of meaninglessness and became conscious of the fact that it was not any truth at all but just one perspective of many and that no single perspective is absolutely true. And that is of course just another perspective :D.. The rabbit hole goes deep...

The biggest shift for me personally was recently when I read The Power of Now. I started to be able to let go of thoughts whenever I want by focusing my awareness on my breath and sensations of my body and in that way I could let go of a lot of limiting beliefs and negative perspectives a lot more easily than I could before. For example I could suddenly quit my weed smoking habit without any withdrawal because I could just let go of craving thoughts. Turns out quitting weed is not as difficult as I first believed it to be. Quitting weed being difficult is just another way reality appears to be that is not absolutely true, just like the food delivery guy wasn't really angry at me after all, it was just that I made it that way without yet being conscious of it.

Edited by Asayake

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Razard86 Yeah, be careful. Don't get too ungrounded and take time to integrate in a loving manner.

Make sure the process is loving, not some neurotic scramble to the bottom.

How do you deal with the feeling of being so small in comparison to the divine power? I have been able to process it but it is a very slow day to day process. And thanks for the warning, I really appreciate it.

16 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

How do you deal with the feeling of being so small in comparison to the divine power?

By realizing and reminding yourself that you ARE the full divine power.

Stop treating it as something other than you. Stop groveling before God. You are God!

31 minutes ago, Asayake said:

Very interesting thread. This is something I became acutely aware of last summer when I was stuck in a perspective of meaninglessness and slight depression. Everything appeared as meaningless and pale to me and I had thought my way to the conclusion that it was the truth and that it was ultimately a curse that can't be unrealized. 

From my point of view any pleasure/fun activity or any achievement was absolutely pointless and not worth to pursue because it wouldn't last forever. And when the fun at last goes away what's left is despair and suffering, the loss of pleasure, an at first seemingly unescapable and horrible duality. That's how I believed the world to be and so the world became. Also the world became very "intrusive" feeling, like everything was hostile towards me. If I would order food to my apartment the delivery guy always looked like he was in a super bad mood or angry at me for no apparent reason at all. Every human I met looked like they were suffering chronic depression and were on the brink of suicide from my perspective and it sucked the soul out of me. I was also becoming aware of insane aspects of a close friend to me, thinking everyone might just be delusional after all(he is completely normal by most peoples standards), not realizing that's just a dimension of who he is, who everyone is, but not the full picture. I took up meditation daily to try to increase my concentration to stop doing pleasurable things like masturbation because I believed they were pleasurable and hence would cause me unnecessary suffering, which they then ended up doing. I suffered after masturbating. I couldn't quit smoking weed because I believed quitting weed was difficult and that i would suffer and so I did. etc. etc. 

Then after about 1 month of meditation(and also some LSD microdosing) a shift in reality started to happen. I did not gain that much concentration or any of the benefits I first expected to gain from meditation, but I stopped judging reality and started to let it present itself how it wanted to be and was becoming more accepting of what is. Now when I ordered food to my apartment, all of a sudden the food delivery guy was looking like the most wholesome dude on the planet. Because meditation helped me stop experiencing reality through my depressing perspective of meaninglessness. I no longer had thoughts like "I hope the delivery guy won't be in a bad mood again and make me feel bad", thoughts like this would give me anxiety to even go out to pickup food. But I just accepted him as he was, and for a while every single food delivery guy was in a good mood all of a sudden and that was rubbing off on me, a complete 180 degree shift from my previous experience a couple of weeks earlier. That's when something clicked in me and I realized reality is not as I thought it was. I finally popped out of the perspective of meaninglessness and became conscious of the fact that it was not any truth at all but just one perspective of many and that no single perspective is absolutely true. And that is of course just another perspective :D.. The rabbit hole goes deep...

The biggest shift for me personally was recently when I read The Power of Now. I started to be able to let go of thoughts whenever I want by focusing my awareness on my breath and sensations of my body and in that way I could let go of a lot of limiting beliefs and negative perspectives a lot more easily than I could before. For example I could suddenly quit my weed smoking habit without any withdrawal because I could just let go of craving thoughts. Turns out quitting weed is not as difficult as I first believed it to be. Quitting weed being difficult is just another way reality appears to be that is not absolutely true, just like the food delivery guy wasn't really angry at me after all, it was just that I made it that way without yet being conscious of it.

Amazing post and absolutely true. We don't see reality as it is, we see reality as WE ARE. Great post!!! I am glad you noticed what you noticed!!!

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop treating it as something other than you. Stop groveling before God. You are God!

I do it from time to time Leo....but when it hits you, it HITS YOU!!! I don't know if my consciousness has ever risen as high as yours as mine came from the combination of mushrooms, edibles, and a car accident that put me near death. My consciousness skyrocketed so high I felt several times like I would dissolve into the ONE and leave this dream state. But thanks I will remind myself of what you said.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hey Leo I wanted to respond to something in your latest video. The fastest way to raise your baseline consciousness is to release your kundalini energy that is stored in the base of your spine. Without a psychedelic I can reach mystical states of consciousness if I clear my chakras, (I found a guy who gave me a good morning routine to follow using kriya yoga) once I complete it. All I have to do is be in a state of love, gratitude, you can do this by listening to videos or music that speaks of this. Ironically your consciousness video raises my vibrations also so your own content does it as well.

Anyway at this point all you have to do is meditate and focus and then the energy will go up all your chakras and then divine energy will reach your crown and you will instantly have access to higher states of consciousness. If you use a psychedelic while in this state....it will supercharge it even further (I'm not doing that but you are welcome to try).

I released my kundalini by accident, I didn't even know if chakras and all that stuff was real until after taking mushrooms it was revealed that they were. 

Now to accomplish this once you release your kundalini it will put you through the dark knight of the soul and it will put you through hallucination after hallucination. 

I remember you did a video where you discussed (Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder) I can tell you the truth about that one. All that disorder is, is people who are running from the Dark Night of the Soul Process. That Process forces you to DIE IN YOUR MIND OVER AND OVER to release limiting beliefs and blocks inside you. After you overcome that the energy flows throughout your body getting rid of any other impurities and slowly it dies down and only raises when you are in a loving state. It is a VERY tough ordeal though, if you are not careful apparently it can fry your nervous system. It didn't happen to me but I am more emotionally stable than most. It was the most difficult and horrifying best thing that ever happened to me. But I can definitely see how it can be traumatizing for most people.

Edited by Razard86

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Love DOES NOT SEE DISTINCTION. LOVE DOES NOT SEE DIFFERENCE.

that's why Satan exist, to create differentiation. evil is the necessary element for alchemy to occur, that from the infinite pure undifferentiated love arises the kaleidoscope of colors and shapes, rich, magnificent and wild. Satan is pure love at the end. Creative power

Edited by Breakingthewall

10 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

that's why Satan exist, to create differentiation. evil is the necessary element for alchemy to occur, that from the infinite pure undifferentiated love arises the kaleidoscope of colors and shapes, rich, magnificent and wild. Satan is pure love at the end. Creative power

I agree that you can certainly use the concept of Satan to describe distinction. But the truth is the narrator in your head your entire life, the voice you use to think that speculates, and analyzes, and crafts stories and perspectives and opinions....THAT IS SATAN. So yeah you have had a intimate relationship with Satan your entire life. 

29 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I agree that you can certainly use the concept of Satan to describe distinction. But the truth is the narrator in your head your entire life, the voice you use to think that speculates, and analyzes, and crafts stories and perspectives and opinions....THAT IS SATAN. So yeah you have had a intimate relationship with Satan your entire life. 

Satan is the distinction, selfishness. what makes hitler hate the jews or that a proton is different from another proton. selfishness is what prevents reality from being an undifferentiated soup. The point is not to go overboard with selfishness, since it leads to hell. But the hell is pure love at the end. The only probem is that feels helly

Edited by Breakingthewall

waxing about love is cool but for me i have to ask myself

what have i done to raise overall consciousness today

love is measurable love is concrete love is messy

love isn't verbal love isn't passive love isn't detached

love may not see a difference but will make a difference

Edited by gettoefl

@Razard86 Satan is everything you find bad . God cant think anything is bad so it tears itself into you to hate for it.