Leo Gura

What Made You Feel Love As A Child?

136 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Types of love you say - maybe yes, maybe not. I rather bet on the latter. Love is one - unconditional. The higher the vibration of consciousness, the easier it is to get one. On this vibration that we experience here - human - very, very difficult. Which doesn't mean love doesn't exist. Parents love their children - this one can accept and forgive a lot (although this "lot" is relative), but then what? Manifestations of love in true friendship, ok. Next? Too bad already. The affection conditioned by the principles of mutual behavior, which we may call love, has little to do with it.

But, yes. As parents and as friends, we come closest to LOVE...

28 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Leo Gura Types of love you say - maybe yes, maybe not. I rather bet on the latter. Love is one - unconditional. The higher the vibration of consciousness, the easier it is to get one.

Love is One, but then don't come crying to me when someone rapes your mother, because I will tell you what you told me: there's only one Love, and here you have it.

What I call Love, none of you here are willing to accept. What you want is something that makes you feel good. Which is why I split Love into two. There's what makes you feel good, and then there's real Love.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

748 / 5 000

Wyniki tłumaczenia

star_border

As for the first paragraph of your speech, I believe you might be tragically wrong. You are confusing the essence of being with the action, the activities undertaken by the more or less conscious ego. So as not to drag on. In plain language: Does God love the Devil? Yes, of course, he loves - unconditionally. Does he love how this Devil murders, rapes, and tortures - I dare to fucking doubt. What a lot to talk about more. Both you and I will find out what it is - in fact, soon. Time is fucking crazy. Unfortunately. or fortunately, As for the second part. The sooner you shake off the illusion of being the most enlightened person, the better for you. You have excellent insights into the nature of our human world, and I do not doubt that you have wandered far. But you're not the only one.

Also, take a look at what makes you feel good. You may be pretty suprised;)

7 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Does he love how this Devil murders, rapes, and tortures - I dare to fucking doubt

It's not a matter of God loving or not loving things.

Physical reality is Love. Which includes murder, rape, torture, and everything else you hate. If it physically exists, it's Love.

It's not illusion that I understand what Love is and you do not. If I'm not the only one then who else is telling you that torture is Love? Please supply quotes.

Edited by Leo Gura

There is a significant difference between seeing a wall like an el Capitan and climbing it. And to climb it free solo - you have it - actually, one man in the known history. 

But you're right. I do not know what love is on an absolute, divine level, as I do not know what it is like to climb free solo on El Capitan. I suppose both are DEEP. However, I have been rock climbing for over 30 years at quite an advanced level. And I met Alex Honnold at a mountain movie review. As far as I know, he has never said he considers himself the best, bravest climber. It's just that real "greats" don't have to do that.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If I'm not the only one then who else is telling you that torture is Love? Please supply quotes.

On 6/5/2022 at 2:28 AM, puporing said:

Anyone who raises his consciousness a bit will realize that there is no rapist or torture, everything is himself. and that all perceived reality is an illusion in which you are imagining differentiations. any master will say this, Ramakrishna, Maharshi, Jesus Christ, Buddha...everyone knows that I am the rapist. Even I see it clearly.

Just now, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Breakingthewall To paraphrase Mike Tyson: your theory is like any plan or assumption. It goes to fuck when you get a real first punch to the face.

of course, at the moment of being tortured, or if tomorrow they tell me that I have a melanoma, I suppose that the state of not i will be replaced by a me that screams

5 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Breakingthewall 

You are stuck in the vapors of the absurd

And you are stuck in your ego and in your close mind. I can't understand your need of be insulting . I talked by direct experience, not from theories 

Edited by Breakingthewall

That what happens when tiny, finite, egoic minds (including myself), think too much on how is to be God.

Sweet dreams, good night??

3 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

That what happens when tiny, finite, egoic minds (including myself), think too much on how is to be God.

Sweet dreams, good night??

Talk by yourself. If you are in spirituality from i don't know how long ago, and you still didn't realize, really, that everything is you, what are you playing? At least don't insult with your bitterness, it feels not nice 

Edited by Breakingthewall

I try to splash some cold water on this overinflated baloon of spiritual ego to shrink it to a reasonable size.

Just now, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Breakingthewall you are God. You should understand me?. Your direct experience of what? Of being tortured? WTF are you talking about?

Maybe you can't understand or something. I will try to explain to you. look, when you meditate enough and do psychedelics and all that stuff, not playing but seriously, opening your mind to the maximum, emptying it of any idea, you realize, without a doubt, that everything is you. it is absolutely obvious. in the end you realize that 24/7. while they torture you I guess not, but it doesn't usually happen, at least to me. then, when you realize that, you realize that the one who mistreated you was also you, the whole of reality is you. there is no other. haven't you heard of that before? or did you think it was a joke and people say it for being smart? you were wrong, it's reality. You can't see, ok, it's normal, but you don't need to be so idiot. Just be bit open-minded and think that maybe you are wrong in your appreciation 

Don't confuse being open-minded with being deluded by egoic mind paintings. 

Jesus Fucking Christ...

All the best to You, really

And really, good night

2 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Don't confuse being open-minded with being deluded by egoic mind paintings. 

Jesus Fucking Christ...

All the best to You, really

And really, good night

Talk with you is absolute useless

2 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Yo, keep this thread on focus

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Twentyfirst said:

Im willing to accept it Leo

I can handle it 

We'll see about that when your life hits the fan.

It's all too easy to talk about Love while sitting at your keyboard.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura I don't think we'll agree on a God - Absolute Love - who loves rape, torture, and killing.
That the Absolute Reality is Supreme Love is one thing. And this One Reality experiences itself by manifesting itself under an infinite number of forms and beings to which complete freedom is given; it is also apparent. Only this unconditioned love gives (and love is giving) you (that is, the limited manifestation of yourSelf temporarily) the opportunity to explore what you want there. And at the same time, you learn through this journey of exploration. Everyone somewhere under the skin feels that, more or less, this is how it is. Even a scientist - materialist - atheist whose Great Nietzsche's Pain In The Ass will eventually push oneself inside, in some incarnation.
This Absolute Reality, Love, contains all possibilities for exploring existence. Also, there is a lack of self-love, which is the root cause of all unhappiness. All destructive actions towards oneself and others have their source in experiencing insufficient love. These are Your words from Outrages Experiments in Consciousness—lack of love. Of course, there is no such thing as a lack of love on the Absolute level. However, as you choose, explore what it's like to have very little or no love. What it's like to experience its contradictions - Hate. You have complete freedom - with all the consequences.
There probably are some people here in this forum that came here out of curiosity. But I bet that the great majority of this forum has been brought here by their Great Nietzsche's Pain In The Ass - a simple consequence of experiencing a lack of love to varying degrees and in various aspects of life, but mainly a lack of Self-Love. This Pain In The Ass is also pushing me; it is the driving force behind this journey. And I bet you, Leo, too. Your eyes say it. It is how it is to be human more and more.
So we explore—some with psychedelics, others with some meditation. I chose the Kundalini Kriya technology because it resonates with me. Nevertheless, the exploration would not be complete if it were not for the dangers it contains. And so, in each such exploration of expanding what you are, that is consciousness, sooner or later, you will find forms, beings, fields of consciousness, some very advanced to you, which have penetrated the path of lack of love very profoundly. Their vibration resonates with our unhealed trauma and painful experiences. They use these dark aspects of ourselves to manipulate our very unmatured perception. If you know the Law of One, Ra explains what service to others is and what service to self is. At some point, you will have to decide which path you want to take. The narrative that appears here that a small, localized, limited field of consciousness creates by imagining everything that exists inevitably leads to conclusions such as that GOD LOVES TORTURE. And maybe for the universe, it doesn't matter what path you follow, but very close, just across the border of my country, there is a bloody, brutal war going on, which has an excellent chance to become literally - mine and yours. I hope not. And believe me, none of you here want to experience such carnage directly. Watch your minds and how easily they succumb to the mirages painted by themselves and with the help of some.