Antor8188

Molly is a psychedelic?

9 posts in this topic

Technically no. But closely related.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Molly is to psychedelics what chocolate is to coffee.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Depends how you define 'Psychedelic'. There is no doubt that it affects the mind and dramatically alters your experience. However, it isn't psychedelic in the sense that it usually does not provoke the mind framework for reality (who or what you are). It causes a positive emotional abundance which puts you in a state of emotional openness and freedom from social relations ("opens your heart").

For me, a high dose of MDMA can get "psychedelic" in the sense that all distinctions melt - including the sense of being a self - and love is felt towards everything. 

Not quite, but it can induce psychedelic-related states, ime.

No, but she can be magical <3

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

You can hallucinate on it if you take too many within a short amount of time.

It’s powerful regardless of what you want to call it. Taking mdma made me feel love, whole and complete for one of the first times in my life.

In a sense I suppose that makes it dangerous. You might think that state was only achievable with mdma, and of course it’s not. But I personally never abused it. It really just made me realize how much better I could feel about life.

11 hours ago, aurum said:

It’s powerful regardless of what you want to call it. Taking mdma made me feel love, whole and complete for one of the first times in my life.

In a sense I suppose that makes it dangerous. You might think that state was only achievable with mdma, and of course it’s not. But I personally never abused it. It really just made me realize how much better I could feel about life.

It was quite a profound experience for me as well. Later when I first entered jhana, I immediately recognized: the last time I felt almost precisely this way was on MDMA. So yeah it's definitely achievable without drugs, but drugs are a nice reference point to have -- guess it's not really that useful until you can manifest it yourself and then remember the drug introduced you to it, in a sense.