Bruins8000

Is life necessary?

8 posts in this topic

In nonduality is the appearance/existence of life necessary or just what happens? Theoretically could there just be rocks, planets, light, heat etc. without an observer or the presence of intelligent life?

This question is entangled with false ideas. First off, this very existence is already a nondual one, no matter what or who you imagine to be “the observer”. Nonduality is the Knowledge Itself, all knowledge (of appearance; of existence; of all finitudes) is, in truth, but one Knowledge. Secondly, where there is appearance, there is life. The observer is only an idea produced by the life itself, it is not absolute. Knowledge is however Absolute, for it is timeless and limitless. So long as there is knowledge of anything, there is knowledge of everything, for all is one.

Life/Existence is already nondual. So you see, the question of necessity is itself unnecessary here since all is already one.

Edited by A Fellow Lighter

check the basics of quantum theory. It's needed a conscious/intelligent observer to things manifest in this material reality. If not, its just a field of infinite probabilities unmanifested.

Nothing is necessary because the question arises out of an illusory-like experience of separation where meaning, purpose & value seem real.

Awakening reveals the questioner or individual within the body isn't real. 

Nonduality is already everything without a second.

No real you or me....no real separation....boom nonduality!

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Bruins8000 Real deal: life appeared as it has happened, but "in reality" life has never happened, therefore it is nothing, appears as something. But it is an illusion. Time is a construct of your mind.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Bruins8000

It has more meaning, in my opinion if you fuze what is happening around you and inside you for balance. That would definitely awake your inward experience.

All unites to ONE Being - YOU

No such thing as "just happens" - it can be called like that by the ego.

Being = Observing 

If you won't observe animals, rocks, plants, rivers, forests 

Your higher "You", which is super conscious and omniscient will register all knowledge in the akash and your free to go and release, very gently, information out of the akash. Akash being the spiritual dimension from which knowledge is download to the mind.

Then...

Wisdom is your domain. 

Keep practicing and the process'll get easier for you.

Peace,

Greg.

Edited by Eternal Unity
Akash Non-Duality

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.