Majed

Problems with pick up

11 posts in this topic

Okay so i’m gonna explain my situation and see what yall have to say about it. So basically i am 18 years old, i live in lebanon beirut, i have never done anything with any girl, never had a girlfriend, i tried pick up i did 200 approaches and i have problems with pick up in that:-first : i don’t have neither money to buy entrance to clubs nor a car to drive there so each time i wanted to go to a bar i had to walk for kilometers to reach the place which is exhausting as hell. Second: the places that i went to aren’t good enough in the sense that there was not enough high quality women there and it’s frustrating. Just today i was at the mall there were only like a group of 4 women together to which i felt really attracted to them, i approached them talked for a few seconds but they told me they all have boyfriends. And yeah also i don’t have money at all like it’s holding me back. Now the solution would be to focus on my studies and move to a better country. But until then, i mean it would take 4-5 years to move there until i finish my degree, how the hell am i gonna get laid in those 5 years until i move. Now i can maybe move and continue my studies directly in another country but i would have to work and study at the same time, which i don’t want to do because it will take me all my life to work and study at the same time like it’s exhausting as hell i believe. Any advice :/

Edited by Majed

At your age you should be hitting on girls in school/uni. And making friends and going to house parties and hitting on girls there.

That's how all your friends are getting laid.

Also remember, all it takes is one girl to get a girlfriend. Do 200 more apporaches and you might get a gf who you can bang for the next 5 years. You don't really need to be banging dozens of girls to be happy.

Of course money helps with bad logistics. So earn some money and optimize your logiatics as much as reasonable. An important part of game is to solve your logistics obstacles. Get yourself closer to the hot girls however you can.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura i’m gonna do whatever it takes to get laid, i already have an idea for how i can make money, but leo do you think i should focus more on my studies and on making money or on mediation, contemplation and reading books, cuz it’s getting hard to handle all this shit at once like yesterday i meditated for 2 hours, contemplated for an hour, walked for an hour, read for 2 hours, studied for an hour and watch a course on youtube for an hour, today i had a huge ego backlash i was fatigued and tired as fuck i couldn’t do shit except walking and a little bit of pick up, i will meditate also later on today but you got what i meant 

Edited by Majed

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

At your age you should be hitting on girls in school/uni. And making friends and going to house parties and hitting on girls there.

That's how all your friends are getting laid.

Also remember, all it takes is one girl to get a girlfriend. Do 200 more apporaches and you might get a gf who you can bang for the next 5 years. You don't really need to be banging dozens of girls to be happy.

Of course money helps with bad logistics. So earn some money and optimize your logiatics as much as reasonable. An important part of game is to solve your logistics obstacles. Get yourself closer to the hot girls however you can.

Does a university student have to worry about possibly becoming the school creeper if he approaches tons of girls in many wrong ways even if he didn’t mean to creep them out or offend them?

1 hour ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura i’m gonna do whatever it takes to get laid, i already have an idea for how i can make money, but leo do you think i should focus more on my studies and on making money or on mediation, contemplation and reading books, cuz it’s getting hard to handle all this shit at once like yesterday i meditated for 2 hours, contemplated for an hour, walked for an hour, read for 2 hours, studied for an hour and watch a course on youtube for an hour, today i had a huge ego backlash i was fatigued and tired as fuck i couldn’t do shit except walking and a little bit of pick up, i will meditate also later on today but you got what i meant 

You must prioritize.

I have no idea what your priorities are. Sit down and figure it out.

42 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Does a university student have to worry about possibly becoming the school creeper if he approaches tons of girls in many wrong ways even if he didn’t mean to creep them out or offend them?

If you are going to be a cold approach machine on a school campus word will definitely get around.

You have to be more careful and calibrated about how you approach on a campus.

But a campus offers a lot of socialization events and activities, so your game can be more indirect social-circle than direct cold approach. Sign up to social events and chat up girls.

Frat parties is where it's at.

2 hours ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

Of course out of 200 one will be willing. 

I wouldn't be so sure.

21 minutes ago, Roy said:

If someone can't get 1 lay from 100 intentional encounters, let alone 200 - there is NO amount of game and pick-up advice that will help them

Took me ~450.

Learning pickup is a lot harder than it sounds/looks.

If you want to be successful in life stop looking at the odds and stop quitting. If you want to get good with girls you shouldn't mind doing 1000 approaches and still not getting laid.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Took me ~450.

If you want to be successful in life stop looking at the odds and stop quitting. If you want to get good with girls you shouldn't mind doing 1000 approaches and still not getting laid.

Sleeping with at least one model or a girl who looks as hot as model one day in your life should be an achievable goal for all guys no matter how many approaches it takes, yeah?

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Took me ~450.

@Leo Gura You got it Boss. o.O I'm definitely guilting of looking at the odds of things and trying to calculate the chances, probably should cut out worrying about the fucking odds, and just grind at it. Because life is a grind, can't deny that, but the more you do something the more fun it gets. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

Obviously you don't enroll in uni just to get laid. It's assumed you want an education.