Kksd74628

? Most awake versus most happy ?

9 posts in this topic

☁️ Claim:

Being as happy and "awake" as possible both have use in personal level, but because being awake anyways is solo game after understanding things to the fullest, I would suggest people here to have conversations about how to be happy instead of all spiritual debates people join in. It doesn't make any difference if "your" god has mustache or infinite mind, when your day to day life is suffering or if there is room to be more happy. 

⛅️ Reasoning:

We didn't ask deep questions in hope to understand reality per se, but to have "answers" how to live as good life as possible and that's why there is thing called as spirituality. Most of "us" are here, because we felt like we didn't fit into the mainstream server which people call as reality or life. We wanted reasons why we feel like we do and that is what led us to pursue meaning or in other words happiness. 

People are too blinded by the mystical "truth" that they can't live normally and pursue happiness in their life. Most people report here that they feel like they are stuck or otherwise can't progress in spirituality, but the thing is that you don't need to "progress" in spirituality in the sake of progressing in it unless you are most happy when practicing spirituality and if that is the case you wouldn't even care of being "stuck".

? Conclusion:?

The truth is that the autumn comes after summer and leafs will fall down and everything looks colorful, but without enjoyment there is no point in it.

You may know everything about cooking, but without tasting your progress you never know what you truly have and how good you are.

Point of giving cookie to your friend is not to share understanding of how the cookies taste like, but to make him/her smile.

Not knowing is not as big problem as not smiling; so put a smile to your face and have extremely good day, my friend : )

Music to listen in order to get into the same mood that I had while writing this post  ?

With love -joNi- ? ? ? ? 

Who told you that "others" are real?

not agree. The truth is one and the rest is nonsense. the only real happiness is the truth. the rest are patches that take you to hell

@Breakingthewall

This was not a thing to agree or disagree with, but more like a great way of seeing things that can help you to be more happy in life. It is not endless seeking, but a journey to be had. That is the reason I suggest people to enjoy sunsets, campfires and sound of waves in the beach, because what else there is to do, but to be happy ?. Remember that even the "truth-seeking" is one of the games you play and is eventually meant to be dropped away.

Edited by Kksd74628

Who told you that "others" are real?

agree that enjoying life is the goal. I just wanted to point out that from my point of view, the only way to really do it is to remove all superfluous lies from you. there is no search for the truth, the truth is already the case. there are clouds that veil it, and these clouds must be understood for them to dissipate. if not, there will never be happiness, not in campfires, beaches or in anything. there will always be a distortion of background anxiety. if that distortion is equalized and you are one with the truth, it doesn't matter where you are, you will be happy

Happiness is simply an outward expression of Joy. True awakening is Being Peace and Joy. 

You can’t be truly happy without understanding reality. The highest happiness is having the highest understanding of reality and your own mind. How can you be truly happy if you don’t understand reality?

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?