puporing

Optimal Frequency for Mushrooms

54 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura Exactly. So have you given up on retreats?

No

I still plan to do some solo retreats.

4 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Yeah, but a meditation retreat does something different to your overall cognitive process I think.

Yes, and so I view it as one tool in my toolbox.

There is value to retreats and I recommend you guys do more of them. They are just not a replacement for psychedelics.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Juan Thanks for sharing your take on it! 

Good point about having the free time before and after ideally and being in a stable mental state.

2 hours ago, Juan said:

Aside of eat the shrooms with a empty stomach of course.

I keep reading about that, I haven't had any issues with not having a completely empty stomach (just semi coz I don't eat heavy meals in general). Are there other reasons for this other than preventing nausea and such?

2 hours ago, Juan said:

@Yali, what are you trying to imply with this? That Leo should kill himself? I noticed that sometimes you go straight forward to respond some people like Leo and become “personal” with them to the point of confrontation, what’s up with that? 

Ok yeah, so I wasn't the only one reading it like that.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@Leo Gura video Recommendation: Building your toolbox 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 hours ago, puporing said:

@Juan Thanks for sharing your take on it! 

Good point about having the free time before and after ideally and being in a stable mental state.

I keep reading about that, I haven't had any issues with not having a completely empty stomach (just semi coz I don't eat heavy meals in general). Are there other reasons for this other than preventing nausea and such?

@puporing Anytime sister, I might not be the best to explain the full details if there is like a scientific one hehe but, I also had eating hours before tripping sometimes but nothing heavy like a banana for example. To my understanding, if the stomach is empty then you can absord whatever you put into it at best with no interruption but that is my take.

I feel like I don’t have a problem with having nausea anymore, I don’t know why some people want to avoid it, I know is unpleasant but, if you ever do ayahuasca, kambo or something similar, you’ll see that is a way how the body is cleaning itselfs or so to said, purge maybe traumas, etc., in my pov of course. If you want to avoid it that is ok too but, I think I got to the point that I had purged so much with other tools that I’m ok if I have to do it even on command hehe, sucks at times but, might be needed. :)??

Edited by Juan

53 minutes ago, Juan said:

you’ll see that is a way how the body is cleaning itselfs or so to said, purge maybe traumas, etc., in my pov of course. 

Ohh yeah, could be that. On my first two trips, there was some lingering "trauma" stuff that got purged (that was also super insane how quickly because it was so sticky before I tried any psychedelics..), before entering full blown infinity/godhead. I think the come up have gotten more "comfortable" in a relatively short time period. Will try the empty stomach see what that does. :)

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

1 hour ago, puporing said:

Will try the empty stomach see what that does. :)

Nice, let us know how it goes if you feel like. I’ll probably do mushrooms again soon too, is been like 2 years since I took a pause on doing them. I been offered to do it in nature so, most if not all my mushrooms trips had been on my apartment alone, city area.:S

2 hours ago, Juan said:

Nice, let us know how it goes if you feel like. I’ll probably do mushrooms again soon too, is been like 2 years since I took a pause on doing them. I been offered to do it in nature so, most if not all my mushrooms trips had been on my apartment alone, city area.:S

Thanks we shall see ^_^.

Oh wow that's been awhile. Haven't done it outside yet, that sounds like a good idea! Need a sitter for that probably or at least driver...

9 hours ago, Juan said:

That Leo should kill himself?

@Juan @puporing You're misinterpreting what I'm saying

I'm asking why he won't commit himself to full enlightenement (metaphysical death) if all that's required is to plug the substance for 60+ days, like he said.

What would happen if you continued for another 30 days?

Leo: "I'd probably be dead/Infinity." 

Edited by Yali

1 hour ago, Yali said:

@Juan @puporing You're misinterpreting what I'm saying

I'm asking why he won't commit himself to full enlightenement (metaphysical death) if all that's required is to plug the substance for 60+ days, like he said.

Exactly, he just answered that it may actually end his life if he continued any longer. Why would you want him/anyone to push past the point of what they feel is their limit of safety? That's a pretty toxic way of pursuing spirituality.

Edited by puporing

6 hours ago, puporing said:

limit of safety

@puporing

What about God is unsafe to you? Isn't that what we all want? 

Edited by Yali

On 22.4.2022 at 5:25 AM, puporing said:

the "optimal" frequency for going on mushroom trips

Yes, consider that there will be a lot for you to integrate. I suggest that you trip again when you feel grounded again. For me it was once a month. Sometimes after 3 months. Can't speak on the tolerance thingy of 1-2 weeks.

Be sure that you trip again when you have no after effects. For myself these were slight moments of deconstruction of concepts and categories. They felt less tangible.  I described that before:

Imagine reaching out for a rock. You take the rock in your hand. By taking it, you grasp it because it has grip.

Imagine mentally reaching out for an image or concept of any kind like for example a rock. You hold it in your mind and grasp it.

Imagine reaching out for a rock with your hand. You cannot get hold of it. It slips through the hand or it has an aura that makes it untouchable.

Imagine mentally reaching out for any concept like a rock. It is just as untouchable as a slippery rock you want to pick up.

Whenever you feel having short moments of "I cannot make sense of that" then do a full stop. Ground yourself.

More flexible thinking and better outside the box thinking can come from regular tripping. Only be cautious when you feel not rooted in daily life.

I would like to go on trips more frequently.

First try out what frequency works for you long-term. Don't decide ahead when you want to trip. Always consider that you can skip any trip when you don't feel like it, even shortly before. On the other hand you can also distinguish between avoidance of truth and authentic overload on your system.

What about other potential side effects that should be considered with how frequent one can trip? Does there seem to be a lot of individual variations on this?

I don't quite understand this. Do you ask for side effects depending on how frequent a person decides to trip? In that case reality will of course destabilize the more frequently a person trips. It also depends on how much one can stomach: someone without spiritual development cannot take much.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Loving Radiance That all makes sense thank you. Seems like the main things to watch for are integration and mental stability. I guess I was curious if there were other health effects besides what it can do "mentally". 

@puporing In my experience, another health effect is bodily storing of trauma.

In my mind I don't have trauma from that because I didn't register it while tripping on a high dose. However, whenever I reread and go back to these moments I begin to feel somehow shaken & sad even though in the past I didn't see it like that. My body has a physical response, and dissociation keeps my awareness away from knowing more about that feeling.

But I think that is very specific. It's the only other-than-mental side effect I could think of.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Loving Radiance Do you mean trauma that was there or trauma from tripping?