puporing

Optimal Frequency for Mushrooms

54 posts in this topic

I'm still a bit new to this so I am wondering what y'all found to be the "optimal" frequency for going on mushroom trips. I was reading that somewhere around 1-2 weeks of "abstinence" to avoid building tolerance and having to increase the dosage. Is this estimation true in your experience? I am asking because ideally I would like to go on trips more frequently. What about other potential side effects that should be considered with how frequent one can trip? Does there seem to be a lot of individual variations on this?

Thanks in advance for sharing :). 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

I wouldn't do it more than once per week.

If you want daily tripping you need 5-MeO substances or DMT. 4-AcOs and 4-HOs should be done no more than weekly. 5-MeO / DMT you can blast all day long. But be careful what you wish for.

Too much tripping will destabilize your mind and life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I wouldn't do it more than once per week.

If you want daily tripping you need 5-MeO substances or DMT. 4-AcOs and 4-HOs should be done no more than weekly. 5-MeO / DMT you can blast all day long. But be careful what you wish for.

Ok, do you know why there's such a big difference between mushrooms and 5-meo substances? Does it have to do with "purity"?  

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Too much tripping will destabilize your mind and life.

Well yeah, I think the "novelty" will wear off in time. Once a week honestly seems not bad at all in the long run.

12 minutes ago, puporing said:

Ok, do you know why there's such a big difference between mushrooms and 5-meo substances? Does it have to do with "purity"?  

It's not purity. 5-MeO molecules simply work differently in the brain than 4-HO and 4-AcO molecules.

7 minutes ago, puporing said:

Well yeah, I think the "novelty" will wear off in time. Once a week honestly seems not bad at all in the long run.

Actually the novelty wearing off has never been an issue for me. I did 28 days straight of 5-MeO-DMT and the novelty only increased each day. It didn't wear off at all.

If I was hooked up to a 24/7 IV drip of 5-MeO, I don't think I would ever get bored of it. I'm hoping in the future someone will invent a device that can be implanted in the body like a pacemaker which will just manufacture chronic mild doses of 5-MeO and drip it into the bloodstream. This would solve all of mankind's problems with spiritual practice and the majority of the population would awaken.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Actually the novelty wearing off has been an issue for me. I did 28 days straight of 5-MeO-DMT and the novelty only increased each day. It didn't wear off at all.

Holy crap. I mean, did that create any "health" problems for you afterwards? As far as you can tell? 

5 minutes ago, puporing said:

Holy crap. I mean, did that create any "health" problems for you afterwards? As far as you can tell? 

No health problems.

But it destablized my life and psyche so much that I basically could not function. I was tripping balls 24/7 even after stopping it for a few days. I could not sleep because I was tripping balls in my sleep. And if I continued much longer I would be so awake that all of reality would just disappear.

I actually made plans to inform my family that I would disappear out of material reality. I told my ex-girlfriend my bank account numbers. She had to babysit me while I was about to dematerialize.

If you go that deep you have a good chance of killing yourself or losing your mind.

@Leo Gura When's the last time you've done 5-MeO? Do you ever take extended breaks from the psychedelic, or psychedelics in general?

Edited by Yali

@Leo Gura How often do you trip normally?

Also, I was wondering that because 5-MeO-MALT seems more gentle and has other benefits over the DMT version, would there be any reason to ever do 5-MeO-DMT instead? I haven't tried either yet but i'm wondering if there is any reason for me to do the DMT version at all (other than just to see what its like) because MALT sounds better.

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

1 minute ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura When's the last time you've done 5-MeO?

Not gonna answer that.

1 minute ago, Yali said:

Do you ever take extended breaks from the psychedelic, or psychedelics in general?

Yes, I've had times where I've taken 6 months off and 12 months off.

I often have to force myself to do psychedelics. My natural tendency is to not do them.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm hoping in the future someone will invent a device that can be implanted in the body like a pacemaker which will just manufacture chronic mild doses of 5-MeO and drip it into the bloodstream. This would solve all of mankind's problems with spiritual practice and the majority of the population would awaken.

Need to get Elon on board with this. 

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No health problems.

But it destablized my life and psyche so much that I basically could not function. I was tripping balls 24/7 even after stopping it for a few days. I could sleep because I was tripping balls in my sleep.

LOL that all makes sense, I can see why you would do that for 28 days, you're just in nirvana, and trying to reach some breakthrough I'm guessing? I'm pretty surprised the body can tolerate that much though. 

Still need to get my hands on 5-meo and give that a shot.

You're saying don't do it for 28 days straight, I should prob watch what I'm sayin here. 

Edited by puporing

What if you continued for another 30 days? What do you think would've happened? @Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, puporing said:

Need to get Elon on board with this. 

Let's start by getting him to stick some 5-MeO up his ass ;)

LOL that all makes sense, I can see why you would do that for 28 days, you're just in nirvana, and trying to reach some breakthrough I'm guessing?

I just wanted to see how far I could push 5-MeO and what effect it would have on my baseline consciousness.

4 minutes ago, Yali said:

What if you continued for another 30 days? What do you think would've happened? @Leo Gura

I'd probably be dead/Infinity.

@Leo Gura What doses were you doing throughout the retreat?

Are you dead right now? What's stopping you from dying if all you've gotta do is plug the substance? A short cut to enlightenement, it sounds like :D 

Edited by Yali

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you want daily tripping you need 5-MeO substances or DMT

LOL. First time I heard something like this. Seems more like the perfect way to make Infinity pulverize your entire existence. Everyone else that's taken 5-MEO has repeatedly told me you should leave it be for a few months after every breakthrough trip.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I actually made plans to inform my family that I would disappear out of material reality. I told my ex-girlfriend my bank account numbers. She had to babysit me while I was about to dematerialize.

Man how can Infinity supposedly revolve around me but then also revolve around you and your girlfriend, and all the other 7.9 billion mfers on earth? What if I raise my awareness and get conscious enough to control you guys but then what happens if you also get conscious enough to control me (like through "manifestation" for example) at the same time, does it become a competition between who is the more conscious one out of the 2?

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I just wanted to see how far I could push 5-MeO and what effect it would have on my baseline consciousness.

That's some hardcore stuff. You're literally playing with fire. I think we're all glad you're still here.

Just now, puporing said:

You're literally playing with fire.

Why is he playing with fire? It sounds like a positive thing. If he'd continue long enough, he'd be fully enlightened. @puporing

Just now, Yali said:

Why is he playing with fire? It sounds like a positive thing. If he'd continue long enough, he'd be fully enlightened. @puporing

I didn't say it wasn't a positive thing rofl. Projections projections projections. ;)