rachz89

How To Get Perky Boobs?

9 posts in this topic

Hi!! My elder sister who lives in Mississauga is considering breast lift surgery. She had perfect boobs before pregnancy. After delivery and breastfeeding her boobs are very much droopy and saggy. She is very much depressed because of this. She is planning to have another baby after 5 years, so I asked her to wait till she completes her family. But she needs a solution for this saggy boobs. I have heard that there are exercises that help to get perky boobs. Any idea about this? I would be grateful if you could share any tips to make the boobs firmer. Thanks for your time!!      

@rachz89 

Men’s  attraction for women’s breasts is the result of their mothers’ efforts to discontinue breast-feeding. Every mother is trying to take her child off the breast as soon as possible, and the result is that he will not be able to forget breasts his whole life.  That's why man seems so much interested in women's breasts - otherwise there is no need to be so much interested in women's breasts. The interest simply shows that in your childhood, at your breakfast-time, you have missed something. It continues, it hovers on your mind, it haunts you.

If the breast is perky, then it will be very difficult for the child to drink milk out of it. His nose will go into the breast. He will choke. Because the mouth is drinking, the nose will be closed, he will feel uncomfortable. With such a round breast, the nose is bound to be squashed and the child cannot breathe. It would have been really difficult for the kids. 

On 1/27/2017 at 1:43 AM, rachz89 said:

Hi!! My elder sister who lives in Mississauga is considering breast lift surgery. She had perfect boobs before pregnancy. After delivery and breastfeeding her boobs are very much droopy and saggy. She is very much depressed because of this. She is planning to have another baby after 5 years, so I asked her to wait till she completes her family. But she needs a solution for this saggy boobs. I have heard that there are exercises that help to get perky boobs. Any idea about this? I would be grateful if you could share any tips to make the boobs firmer. Thanks for your time!!      

Unfortunately, surgery is the only thing that really works. You can't tone the breasts through exercise like you can do for other parts of the body as muscle isn't the thing that holds breast tissue up in the first place. However, while she's lactating, if she needs to wear something that might make it more obvious that her breasts are not as perky, she can pump earlier in the day so that the baby can drink the milk from the bottle. Then, she will become slightly engorged on the milk later on, which will make the breasts really full until the next time the baby nurses. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Nichols Harvey @egoeimai

OSHO comments on Sankara’s sutra: ‘Do not be infatuated by the beauty, the breasts, the navel and the waistline of a woman’

These are nothing but contortions of flesh and fat ,contemplate this again and again.

Man is attracted to woman and woman is attracted to man. The opposite always attracts; it is hypnotic. A newborn’s first contact with this world is the breast of the mother; his journey in this world begins with the mother’s breast. Hence man’s obsession with woman’s breasts; that’s the first impact. That is why all paintings, pictures statues, films, stories, all go on revolving around the breasts of women. Women keep trying to hide the breasts and men keep trying to uncover them.

Tribal people who live close to nature — who we call “primitive” — have no attraction to the breasts because their women’s bodies and breasts are not covered. Every child is free to suck milk from the breast of his mother as long as he wants. Sometimes he does so until the age of 10, even. In so-called “civilised” societies, they try to wean away the child from the breast of the mother as early as possible. The sooner they wean the child away from the breast, the deeper becomes the attraction for it.

People go on writing poetry, painting pictures & making statues depicting beauty of breasts. Their mind is totally obsessed with breasts. This means that the child was not satiated, he remained dissatisfied. “Sankara” says to remember this continuously — the earlier impact can only be removed by remembering this again & again.

One scientist was experimenting with chickens. When a chicken was born of a hen’s egg, he did not let the chicken see the hen but kept it with a duck. When the chicken opened its eyes it saw the duck, & this was its first imprint. It would run after the duck & it would not recognise the hen. The duck could not tolerate the chicken running after her all the time so she used to kick it, beat it; despite this it would follow her everywhere. The hen tried her best to win it over, to get it near her, but it would be frightened of her & stand far away. At night also the chick wanted to sleep in the same place where the ducks were kept, but the ducks would throw it out. The hen wanted to take it to the hen house, but it was not ready to go there. The first imprint, the first conditioning, is very important. It goes on haunting you the whole of your life. The first event of life, whatever it is, always haunts a person, and you keep dreaming about it.

What is so attractive in a man’s or a woman’s body? Every person is half woman & half man. Your whole existence is incomplete. The womanly half in you goes on yearning for the man and the manly half in you goes on yearning for the woman.

Psychologists say that in the unconscious mind of every man is hidden the woman & in the unconscious mind of every woman is hidden the man. They go on searching outside till their inner man & inner woman meet. Until this happens, until your conscious & unconscious minds become one, attraction for the opposite will always be there. A man will be attracted towards a woman and a woman will be attracted towards a man.

In a statue of “Ardhanarishawara”, Shiva is shown as half woman & half man. Until the half man & half woman within you become the image of “Ardhanarishawara”, until you become whole within yourself, you will go on searching outside feeling lost & thinking that meeting a woman will bring fulfilment. But the woman is there in your unconscious mind. That is why all the yogas & tantras are basically the process of uniting your inner energies. When you become united & one within you, then your outer desire ceases to exist. At the same time, when the outer desire ceases to exist, only then can you become one. These two things are interdependent.  

No, it is not a question of a man or a woman. The attraction for the opposite is of no use. You must contemplate that these are perversions of flesh and thereby remove this imprint in the mind.

Continuous remembrance is like the waterfall which breaks the stone. Eventually, the stone turns to sand granules and water continues falling in the same way. This imprint is very strong and deep but if the thought continues like the trickle of water, one day the stone will break and disappear. And the day your imprints disappear, you become free.

Do some research on breast implants - they are real health hazard. And how can it not be when someone has plastic bags filled with silicone sewn into her body. Reported health hazards are (among others) - wearing a bra day and night to prevent shifting (affecting circulation of lymph system), plastic sack rapture and leaks into the body, periodic surgical adjustments, dangerous when overheated, plastic releases toxins into the body overtime, etc. Perhaps she has a mild case of dysmorphia (when one views a part of their body as imperfect) . Statistics also show that marriages where a woman has breast implants have higher divorce rate. Instead of perking up her boobs, help her perk up her self-esteem.

@rachz89

During my adult entertainment days which was many years ago, I knew a girl who was a professional pole dancing champion and she had all natural breasts that literally looked exactly like breast implants.  They literally defied gravity, and they were a D size.  She never had children, so I don't know how well this works on mothers.  It involves a lot of upper arm and chest muscle work.  I would look at the exercise machines at a gym or talk to a gym trainer.

I also suggest not wearing regular bras as they do have a tendency to not support the breast tissue as far as I've heard and have experienced.  Sports bras help shape and give better support.