machiavelli

Leo, Is experiencer is same in every dream?

27 posts in this topic

@justfortoday How do you exactly know our lives are non-concurrent? Have you personally saw in your nde? Have you experienced everything?

how solid are you on your claim?

34 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@justfortoday How do you exactly know our lives are non-concurrent? Have you personally saw in your nde? Have you experienced everything?

how solid are you on your claim?

@machiavelli

I am 100% solid on my claim.

When I was dead, I became omniscient and my consciousness expanded to realize that everything is a projection.

The "people" that were around me before I died dissolved into pure consciousness and the realization of non-concurrent consciousness was realized.

What I am trying to explain to you is beyond words.

You're never going to get it intellectually.

It's impossible.

13 hours ago, justfortoday said:

@machiavelli

When I was dead, I became omniscient and my consciousness expanded to realize that everything is a projection.

The "people" that were around me before I died dissolved into pure consciousness and the realization of non-concurrent consciousness was realized.

It's impossible.

How do you define pure consciousness?

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

14 hours ago, justfortoday said:

@machiavelli

It's impossible.

This is strikingly similar to a 5MeO trip I had. Hes right language will only give you mental pictures or ideas of what hes talking about. To truly Know what hes saying takes direct experience.

@machiavelli I would encourage you to just do a 5MeO breakthrough dose and you'll honestly be able to validate that what hes saying is solid as fuck.

Focus on the solution, not the problem

20 hours ago, justfortoday said:

It's impossible.

@justfortoday I find this very interesting. I have had many OBE's and none of the people around me dissolved. They all remained exactly as they are. Also, in reading many NDE's it's very common for them to observe doctors, nurses, family and friends. Your experience seems to be unique. I don't think we can claim any definitive truth from one experience. 

Edited by Matthew85