machiavelli

Not everbody living in 3rd world country could afford leo's radical course.

11 posts in this topic

We have been following leo since many many years. The way he teach is direct and his depth of knowledge and understanding is remarkable. Some people here live in 3rd world country. And cannot buy a course. It should be better if leo should atleast help other people in forums or atleast make videos on his blog to avoid casual people stumbling upon his radical teachings.

If leo, you cannot upload videos on your youtube channel atleast upload some videos on your blog . This will avoid casual newbie spiritual people stumbling upon your content.

He can answer people in forums if he cannot upload videos on youtube. 

We all care about highest truth. And we all deserve to know the truth for liberation. Keeping truth to yourself doesnt do any good to any of your follower here. Most will not be able to afford or buy your course. And this will leave the serious spiritual truth seekers out of water.

Those people who are really serious for truth cannot be able to access or buy your radical course. And simply feel left behind. Atleast do something for them.

@machiavelli Leo's insights are not of any help to you. If you care about the highest truth then sink deeper and deeper into presence, that's all that is needed.

@WelcometoReality It is helpful. Otherwise there was never a point in starting up actualize.org and teaching. 

The whole youtube channel by leo started to help his incarnations .

Lol so much for free is already there

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

5 hours ago, machiavelli said:

@WelcometoReality It is helpful. Otherwise there was never a point in starting up actualize.org and teaching. 

The whole youtube channel by leo started to help his incarnations .

Yes, his videos are usually very helpful but the highest truth are not really helpful to explain to someone else, hell they're not even helpful to realize.

15 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

Yes, his videos are usually very helpful but the highest truth are not really helpful to explain to someone else, hell they're not even helpful to realize.

There’s no one to help, nothing that needs to be helped, and no way anything even could be helped in the ultimate sense. It can appear helpful to realize this though oddly enough. It only appears as being helpful though if the person in question is quite aligned with that truth. Otherwise, it might commonly appear to make things worse in the relative sense. 

Maybe people in a third world country would be wise to move to a different country before spending the little resources they most likely have on a course about awakening. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

I'm sure if you're highly motivated, you will find a way to save up the money needed. If you can't earn money the conventional way, you still have access to the internet. The opportunities here are endless. When I was 16, I made $400 by a combination of writing articles, filling out surveys and a bunch of other things. 

I paint abstract art. Check out my website and let me know what you think.

https://www.galleriabstrakt.se/collections/all

(I only ship within Sweden so forgive me if you see a painting you'd like but can't order)

On 2022-04-18 at 8:21 AM, BipolarGrowth said:

There’s no one to help, nothing that needs to be helped, and no way anything even could be helped in the ultimate sense. It can appear helpful to realize this though oddly enough. It only appears as being helpful though if the person in question is quite aligned with that truth. Otherwise, it might commonly appear to make things worse in the relative sense. 

Yeah exactly. And that's where some practice like surrender or body scanning is needed to dissolve those parts which are not aligned with the realization. 

If you save money long enough its possible? Theres 100s of hours of free content already. Budget yourself and do the work yourself. He basically already has taught us how to do it all on our own. You can always wait till the course comes out and talk to people on the forum about the key lessons in it anyway as Im sure people will bring it up.

Focus on the solution, not the problem