machiavelli

Leo, Is there possibility God is hiding others dream which I as God not aware?

92 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Arthogaan said:

Yes GOD is now/in the now. But what I meant was that if GOD does not imagine Singularity in this present moment then Singularity does not exist right now. In a way God is not omnicient in this moment that he imagined but he is because that POV is all there exists.

@Arthogaan I am sorry but I have to interrupt you here; Got is NOT in the Now. Got IS the Now. That is a very important destinction. God never imagines a Singularity. God IS the Singularity. And as that Singularity which God always is God is always perfectly omniscient as you correctly pointed out.

Well "first" and "prior" and "exists" would not apply to that Unaware Infinity and it is not an experience but it can be intuited as that "thing" that God is rubbing of off. Just like Blank state at night.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@Arthogaan

If there would be real "blank state" then it would just be "skipped". So total blank state is not real and is just a thing you are imagining.

Who told you that "others" are real?

1 minute ago, Kksd74628 said:

If there would be real "blank state" then it would just be "skipped"

Exactly. But all the "non-blank-state-things" are made out of pure "blankness"/nothingness

Agreed <3

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

9 hours ago, machiavelli said:

So whats next?

Next is always imaginary.

If you were sufficiently conscious there wouldn't be a next.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

You should include to your answers whenever you are talking in absolute level and when in relative level, because yeah your response is correct, but it could be misunderstood or not understood at all. I agree that this present moment is all there is, but of course there is chain of events when we think relatively. For example my birthday is fifth day of december and it will happen in "future" as long as nothing too weird happens for example my body dies.

I have read couple of your conversations with the members here and I see that they really don't get what you are trying to say and it doesn't help that you play with them. Yeah I understand that it is your forum and you do it for your own enjoyment, because what else there is to do. I understand that even the thought of future happening is another thought which is within this moment. Anyways you are falling into same trap as the Nahm did with an endless parroting of everything is a thought. You just say that everything is imaginary.

I just made this post, because you said that you want good criticism whenever it is needed. If your point is just to have fun and answer as you like then there is no problem, but if you want to be as clear as possible then you could maybe do less responses with more information and quality. Now a days it just sounds like a you are copy pasting responses. I understand that it is sometimes frustrating when people don't get what you mean, but always talking in absolute level is not the solution, imo.

With love -joNi- <3

This is a conversation about the absolute.

@Leo Gura yes exactly as @kksd74628 said you must be clear on what do you mean.

Bec I was asking what will happen when my dream will end. In other words when I will die what will happen.?

Now please dont say response like I am imagining that in present moment. Yes I know I am imagining. But what will happen when my dream end?

You say when you die you take everybody with you. Whole universe die and collapse with you. 

11 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

Now please dont say response like I am imagining that in present moment. Yes I know I am imagining. But what will happen when my dream end?

You're never going to die. Death is imaginary.

Sorry, that's the answer. You just don't comprehend it. But that's not my problem.

If you don't like radical answers don't ask radical questions.

If you want a straight forward answer then ask me how to get laid or something like that.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Sorry, that's the answer. You just don't comprehend it. But that's not my problem.

But what should we imagine the moments before our current physical birth, and after our physical death, my imagination stops at boths these points...

4 minutes ago, bambi said:

But what should we imagine the moments before our current physical birth, and after our physical death, my imagination stops at boths these points...

Before and after are imaginary.

Your imagination runs wild with fantasies of before and after life. That is the meta problem. You want me to feed and validate your fantasies but that isn't what I'm here for. Awakening is outside all that.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How ? Are you saying there won't be a day in which I die?  That there won't be a final moment when I suffocate and my heart stops beating?  

I mean I know that I'm imagining that in the present moment. But that has nothing to do with wether it's gonna actually happen in the future. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Before and after are imaginary.

Your imagination runs wild with fantasies of before and after life. That is the meta problem. You want me to feed your fantasies but that isn't what I'm here for.

But do you agree that different fantasies have different chances of becoming a reality? Like I can have a fantasy that there is 3 hot girls in my bedroom, and another where my bedroom is similiar to when I was there 5 minutes ago, next time I enter the room, not both fantasies will be equally accurate ? 

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

How ? Are you saying there won't be a day in which I die?  That there won't be a final moment when I suffocate and my heart stops.

;)

I mean I know that I'm imagining that in the present moment. But that has nothing to do with wether it's gonna actually happen in the future. 

You don't yet realize that the entire future is imaginary, this includes "the actual future".

Immorality is achieved by completely stopping the imagining of a future.

Imagine, if you dare, living without a future, and therefore you can never die.

Pretty wild possibility, eh? ;)

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you want a straight forward answer then ask me how to get laid or something like that.

@Leo Gura @Someone here Yes, ofcourse God cant die. But what you are not understanding is I am talking about end of this dream which I am dreaming in present moment.

You can be more clear leo. We need answers . I watched your solipsim video. It was your best work. It lead me to realizing I am all alone.

but your wordplay confuses me. You are not giving answer to the question what will happen after imaginery death of this dream.

do you even believe in reincarnation?

@machiavelli

I will be be the translator for you. There will be always some dream "playing" for "you" and right NOW I can't just say which will be the content of your "next" dream, but I promise that there will be never ending chain of dreams. It doesn't even matter if this is another thought that you imagine, because it helps you to undestand "reality".

@Someone here

Leo means that the "experiencer" will never die, but there may happen death within the dream, but only thing which happens is that "you" go to new dream. 

@Leo Gura

You see how clueless these folks are after you play with them :D?

23 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@machiavelli

I will be be the translator for you. There will be always some dream "playing" for "you" and right NOW I can't just say which will be the content of your "next" dream, but I promise that there will be never ending chain of dreams. It doesn't even matter if this is another thought that you imagine, because it helps you to undestand "reality".

@Someone here

Leo means that the "experiencer" will never die, but there may happen death within the dream, but only thing which happens is that "you" go to new dream. 

@Leo Gura

You see how clueless these folks are after you play with them :D?

No this is precisely not what he is saying, unless he is purposefully trolling and misleading people, in which case why are we all engaging 

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

;)

You don't yet realize that the entire future is imaginary, this includes "the actual future".

Immorality is achieved by completely stopping the imagining of a future.

Imagine, if you dare, living without a future, and therefore you can never die.

Pretty wild possibility, eh? ;)

But everything is imaginary so this is completely nonsensical unless Im missing something?

In your model, you can't even ever talk about anything (why are you even writing) as the answer to every question is; nothing its all imaginary, its completely nonsensical. I can't even see how you would enjoy this type of communication, what is the purpose? your just bored and trolling genuine people?

IF I live without imagining a future, doesn't mean the contents of my conscious experience are static, clearly they are dynamically evolving and changing... the centre piece of this experience takes a certain form, which is constantly evolving and changing, its not hard to extrapolate to a point this form is old and decrepit, etc etc etc

36 minutes ago, bambi said:

IF I live without imagining a future, doesn't mean the contents of my conscious experience are static, clearly they are dynamically evolving and changing...

To fully live without imagination means that literally nothing will happen. Things "dynamically evolving" is an illusion. It is something you are imagining.