machiavelli

Leo, Is there possibility God is hiding others dream which I as God not aware?

92 posts in this topic

Or maybe it is like that: In God-state you are really zoomed out and you can sort of see all possible dreams and POVs and Singularity IS and in that moment you could say multiple point of views exist because you are directly imagining them and consciouss of them, but in order to really feel what its like to be a human God focuses really strongly on only one of that point of view and then all other POVs collapse and stop existing because now God has just limited itself and fell asleep/or is rather imagining itself being asleep. So in that moment singularity is not.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@Arthogaan What you are not getting is all dreams are happening in dream pool outside time and space.

Time donot exist.

Leo, said your mind is absolute. God mind  dial down its state of consciousness to appear separate from dream characters. To create the illusion of self and other.

This distinction collapses when we reach higher states of consciousness. And see every character in dream as ourselves.

Edited by machiavelli

@Arthogaan What if in zoomed out state we trancend time and space. And see every possible dream happening which can be imagined as TIME.???

10 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

all dreams are happening in dream pool outside time and space.

But this is not my direct experience now, it is a belief so it would suggest something being hidden. Ofc time and space do not exist there is only NOW and HERE/THIS

Wait fuck, yes, exatly. God can imagine state B and then only state B IS REAL, but God can also imagine point of view of GOD where he sees both A and B while zoomed out. Something just clicked.

@Arthogaan In Advanced GOD realization video leo told how he was able to trancend time . When he trancended time he was no longer sitting on earth. Earth dissappeared .

He explained how he was constructing this present moment from ball of all possible characters that can be imagined. 

He also says when we die whole universe dies with us.

Like god can look into one kelaidoscope when it wants (B)-state and then there is only one kaleidoscope in reality. But it can also imagine God state where he is in the hall of kaleidoscopes and sees them all at once while zoomed out, and then all kaleidoscopes exist.

2 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Wait fuck, yes, exatly. God can imagine state B and then only state B IS REAL, but God can also imagine point of view of GOD where he sees both A and B while zoomed out. Something just clicked.

@Arthogaan  Does solipsism still hold ?

solipsism must hold. Otherwise it has no meaning.

2 hours ago, machiavelli said:

He said in other forum post that it works exactly like in night time dreams.

Then why are you asking that same question again??

When you wake up from a nighttime dream do you ever ask, "But when am I gonna experience the lives of all those dream characters?"

It's like you're asking me to convince you of something here, and that's not how awakening works. Don't use my words to reassure yourself of anything. Rather, wake up to whatever is true.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, machiavelli said:

Does solipsism still hold ?

solipsism must hold. Otherwise it has no meaning.

Yes it holds, because in what I wrote there is only ever one state. State of limited self, or state of god-self but always one state. Yours state of consciousness is all there is.

@Leo Gura Thank you leo. 

Actually leo there are some trip reports where it was shown experiencer living all possible outcomes at once simulataneously in GOD head state of consciousness.

Thats why I made this forum post. To ask you is this possible my infinite mind is hiding other dreams which are happening in background in my mind. But all I aware of this dream.

READ THIS TRIP REPORT-https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/59682-5g-magic-mushroom-trip-report-with-lemon-tek-i-am-an-imagination-of-nothing/

Edited by machiavelli

1 minute ago, machiavelli said:

@Leo Gura Thank you leo. 

Actually leo there are some trip reports where it was shown experiencer living all possible outcomes at once simulataneously in GOD head state of consciousness.

Thats why I made this forum post. To ask you is this possible my infinite mind is hiding other dreams which are happening in background in my mind. But all I aware of this dream.

You are imagining other dreams.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Yeah ofcourse. But read the trip report I attached above. And explain me how can god live infinite lives simultaneously?

Read the report.

Edited by machiavelli

57 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

To ask you is this possible my infinite mind is hiding other dreams which are happening in background in my mind. But all I aware of this dream.

It's sort of a problem of definition of your terms.

Of course Mind could be hiding stuff from itself when Mind is not fully conscious. But if Mind becomes fully conscious by definition it cannot be hiding anything from itself. So if you become fully conscious of all those supposedly hidden dreams, you will be conscious of them all, at which point they are no longer hidden and no longer other dreams but your dream.

So everything hinges on this notion of "being fully conscious". But how do you know you're fully conscious? << That's the really tricky question. The only answer can be to become fully conscious -- whatever that means. But full consciousness is such a radical thing that it leaves no room for other nor room for doubting whether you are fully conscious or whether there is anything beyond your own consciousness.

If you are asking someone else to validate whether you're fully conscious, you're not fully conscious. And if you're doubting whether you are fully conscious, you're not fully conscious. And if you think there's something else beyond your consciousness, you're not fully conscious.

So the only solution to this puzzle is to become fully conscious. Whether that's possible or not you don't know. But since you don't know you should at least be open to the possibility. Maybe one day you'll become fully conscious, and if that should happen you won't need to ask me about it.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's sort of a problem of definition of your terms.

Of course Mind could be hiding stuff from itself when Mind is not fully conscious. But if Mind becomes fully conscious by definition it cannot be hiding anything from itself. So if you become fully conscious of all those supposedly hidden dreams, you will be conscious of them all, at which point they are no longer hidden and no longer other dreams but your dream.

So everything hinges on this notion of "being fully conscious". But how do you know you're fully conscious? << That's the really tricky question. The only answer can be to become fully conscious -- whatever that means. But full consciousness is such a radical thing that it leaves no room for other nor room for doubting whether you are fully conscious or whether there is anything beyond your own consciousness.

If you are asking someone else to validate whether you're fully conscious, you're not fully conscious. And if you're doubting whether you are fully conscious, you're not fully conscious. And if you think there's something else beyond your consciousness, you're not fully conscious.

So the only solution to this puzzle is to become fully conscious. Whether that's possible or not you don't know. But since you don't know you should at least be open to the possibility. Maybe one day you'll become fully conscious, and if that should happen you won't need to ask me about it.

Why can't you always become more conscious?

4 hours ago, machiavelli said:

@Arthogaan I have watched LEOs solipsism video when it was up daytime. 

Your mind is all that exist. Others are figment of your imagination just like night time dream.

He also said all distinctions between nightly dream and waking dream is imaginery.

I understand your confusion...it comes from one MAIN point that Leo said in his solipsism video that many did not grasp because he didn't emphasize it.

YOU DO NOT EXIST!! YOU ARE IMAGINARY!!! The issue is you think you exist. You don't you are imaginary. This is what solipsism rests on, it is the awakening that is realized after No Self realization. Your POV itself is an illusion because you believe it is housed in a human body in time and space. It's like Spider Man asking Stan Lee if my true nature is YOU do I imagine Mary Jane. Stan Lee would scratch his head and reply Peter Parker/Spider Man YOU ARE IMAGINARY!!! Your true nature is Stan Lee!!!

You are merely a character in the dream of God with the ability to realize that you were never the character and break out of the dream. Until you truly realize this you will remain in the dream. 

This is why Leo said you cannot logic your way out of this but I will give you some pointers.

- Everything in the Dream is God, EVERYTHING.

- When I say everything I also mean NO THING, so emptiness in the Dream is God, God is LITERALLY ALL OF REALITY.

- Everything that has form is IMAGINARY, as God's true self is FORMLESS, TIMELESS, and INFINITE.

- Even though everything that has form is imaginary, it is ALSO REAL because that is how God creates what is real THROUGH IMAGINATION.

-Every POV on the planet is God's point of view, so its not just every human but EVERYTHING.

-God has been experiencing your life this entire time. You think it is YOU controlling you, you think you have free will. YOU DO NOT. This entire time God has been controlling you like a player controls a video game character. God's ability to interact through you is based on the level of consciousness that God has allowed you to have as its creation. 

-All awakening is, is realizing this entire time you were God masquerading as one of your creations.

-God has basically fooled itself into thinking that all of this is real and its trickery is so divine even when someone explains it YOU STILL cannot figure it out!!

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

Why can't you always become more conscious?

As some point you will become an infinite singularity and nothing will remain.

@Leo Gura But after I die and this dream will end whole universe will die with me. So whats next?

Will I dream something entirely new after this dream ends? 

You said I will not experience every prespective of dream characters in my next dream.  Do you mean I already lived these characters POV before I dreamed up machiavelli POV??? 

Machiavelli POV is present POV and other character POV I will experience after my dream ends? Am I right?

12 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

I will not experience every prespective of dream characters in my next dream

You will not experience more perspective because the you who is asking is the perspective, the dream. 

But maybe he is asking from I Am, perspective and not I am Machiaveli perspective. So then he will?