machiavelli

Leo, Is there possibility God is hiding others dream which I as God not aware?

92 posts in this topic

Do I as God mind hiding stuff behind the scenes and showing only the thing which is needed for my dream ? 

What I am talking as if GOD is dreaming infinite dreams in which mine is one but he is hiding others dreams content from my awareness? So its like GOD is dreaming infinite dreams in his mind but only shows one dream to my self and rest are happening in background ( in my mind/god mind). 

Its all happening in my mind ( Absolute Mind). 

what you told is present moment is all there is . And my direct experience reveals my dream is all there what exist. So is it due to non-existence of time  it appears as if all dreams are happening at one time . But actually it is not.  The dreams are happening not simulatenously but at different time.

You have explained everything in your teachings. But never explained the notion of time. How the dreams are happening outside time?

Why it appears that I am talking to you, and you are sitting in other part of earth responding to my questions ? 

But in dream there is no one outside my present experience. I am just imagining that their is leo who exist and is responding me who is talking to me sitting in other part of world.

That's possible as long as you are not fully conscious. But if you become fully conscious, fully God, then nothing can escape your consciousness.

You are basically saying that God can permanently seperate itself from itself and not be aware of itself.

If what you say is true then God is not One and not omniscient -- which is ungodly ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura So it means my dream is all that exist right now. I am a sole dreamer dreaming everything.

But what about your dream LEO? 

is it happened already or it is my next dream as your character? 

Definitely, dreams are not happening in time. Time something God dreams. If GOD is dreaming machiavelli dream . Where is LEOs dream?? Is it already happened or will I live your story in next dream?

Time is just a thing God dreams. God isn't subject to time.

It's not complicated. You are dreaming me.

@Leo Gura Thanks for responding leo. But when will I experience your life?

what about life of infinite lives which I am not experiencing right now. 

Isnt I will experience all their dreams some day ? Just like reel of film containing infinite number of dream happening one after other. I will someday live every possible character and in this way experience every POV . This will go on and on for eternity. Because experiencer is same in every dream.  i.e Me.

2 hours ago, machiavelli said:

But when will I experience your life?

Maybe you are imagining that.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Maybe you are imagining that.

@Leo Gura I am serious leo. It will help me alot if you just give direct answer.

In my dream , I am the sole mind dreaming every other character and reality on the fly. Just precisely like night time dream.

But what about other experiences ? Will I experience every possible dream one at a time ? ( till eternity).

As my current experience is my sole experience . I am not experiencing other people thoughts, feeling, sight, emotions,etc.

Is this is infinite reel of dreams happening one at a time. In which experiencer is same everytime. 

Its obvious after I die I will not be in eternity forever. And stop dreaming any further dreams. 

@machiavelli Look, dude, the entire future is imaginary.

You're not going to logic your way through this. You require deeper awakening.

Your death and future lives are all part of this dream!

@Leo Gura Just atleast give this answer - Is my dream is exactly same like night time dream?

I appreciate your patience and help. Your answers help me in my journey.

@machiavelli 

He already said that your night dream and normal day reality are different layers of imagination. 

So on deep deep Level somehow you can say there is no difference but on relative sense they are of course different 

@OBEler He said in other forum post that it works exactly like in night time dreams. 

I have not asked you. I have asked leo.

Do you even have watched his LIFE IS DREAM Video?

There is no relative or deep deep level here. He mentioned several times that it works like night time dreams.

Edited by machiavelli

22 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

There is no relative or deep deep level here

This also is something I stuggle with. If this is a Dream, and my perspective is all there is then in a way even my relative baseline-consciousness point of view is Absolute and is the only thing that exists NOW.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@Arthogaan I have watched LEOs solipsism video when it was up daytime. 

Your mind is all that exist. Others are figment of your imagination just like night time dream.

He also said all distinctions between nightly dream and waking dream is imaginery.

@machiavelli "All levels of imagination are not the same". so your night time dream is not on same level like on the waking day.

in the end everything is imagination.

25 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

I have watched LEOs solipsism video when it was up daytime. 

Your mind is all that exist. Others are figment of your imagination just like night time dream.

He also said all distinctions between nightly dream and waking dream is imaginery.

I watched it too. And I feel it to be true, and that is my direct experience but I don't want to overlook some nuance that changes the context.

Can't God have two dreams at once? Because when I was in Absolute-state it seemend that from this singularity there goes out a fractal of all possible points of view existing at once. Just like Leo describes here between 21:00 and 24:00 : 

@Arthogaan Well leo clearly stated above there cant be two dreams at once inside a singular mind of GOD Bec God is omniscient and all seeing.

If my GOD mind imagining infinite dreams which somehow kept hidden from my awareness which all are happening in background then it means there are multiple GOD minds or GOD is not omnicient. Bec whatever GOD imagines he is aware of that.

In leos solipsism video he said " There are no parralel lives happening".

"There are no past or future lives happening. "

How can your experience violate what leo is saying?

How can GOD have multiple POV at the same time?

Who are experiencing them if I am experiencing my own dream here?

12 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@Arthogaan Well leo clearly stated above there cant be two dreams at once inside a singular mind of GOD Bec God is omniscient and all seeing.

If my GOD mind imagining infinite dreams which somehow kept hidden from my awareness which all are happening in background then it means there are multiple GOD minds or GOD is not omnicient. Bec whatever GOD imagines he is aware of that.

In leos solipsism video he said " There are no parralel lives happening".

"There are no past or future lives happening. "

How can your experience violate what leo is saying?

How can GOD have multiple POV at the same time?

Who are experiencing them if I am experiencing my own dream here?

Is your past self experiencing? Is your future self experiencing?

Being yourself I am your past/future self. I am experiencing writing this just like you are experiencing reading this. However since you are the writer of this post you must write this post in your past or future.

I can only have one POV at a time but ALL POV are mine.

Edited by WokeBloke

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@machiavelli Look, dude, the entire future is imaginary.

You're not going to logic your way through this. You require deeper awakening.

Your death and future lives are all part of this dream!

Sure, but my imagination is only going back to when my current physcal body was born, what was before that? Inversely I can imagine a time when this body will be decrepid old and disintegrate, what will happen after that?

12 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

at once inside a singular mind of GOD Bec God is omniscient and all seeing.

I agree with it totally, the point is what happens when God mind is limiting itself to baseline relative POV.. fuck, how to phrase it...

If all there is is my POV, then there is no Singularity. Because I am not aware of that, I am not imagining it right now. When I take high dose or I die then sure, I merge back to God-state and Singularity is again imagined, but right now it is not.

So this 21:00- 24:00 here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng9OqpMmIb0&ab_channel=Actualized.org is not true. It is not the structure of Reality RIGHT NOW because I am not imagining that structure right now during my low-consciousness state.

@Arthogaan LEO said several times as GOD mind is singular and omniscient he sees whatever he imagine. In other words whatever GOD imagine is what precisely you see through your eyes.

In other words present moment is all that exist.

Actually, I was asking him the same question is it possible that my infinite Mind is hiding other people dreams from my awareness. Other dreams might be happening simulataneously but in background. but again time is something which God imagines. And dreams are not happening in time. As time doesnt even exist.

also, God is not bounded by linear time to do multiple POV at the same time.