Kalki Avatar

They dont want you to know

10 posts in this topic

Do you think only negative elites dont want you to know the truth? 

Well, enligthened beings want you to know the truth only partially. I cant believe that I had to do psychedelics to access the frequency in which they all know what is going on. Why do you think you dont see them meeting person to person much. They dont need to. They communicate through thoughts. They are in another realm right now. Like parents watching kids grow up (us), silently watching. They also know the extreme chaos that is to come and they dont want to talk about it either not to cause panic or not be ridiculed. Only a few casually speak on it. Shunyamurti is an exception, the guy only speaks about that in a fearful manner. But you get me, they are right now in a state where they all know. Dont take their word when they say enligthenment is not something amazing or to take spirituality slowly. If not, they wouldnt had desired that enligthenment they "got" so badly in the first place ;). Trust no one these days. Just listen to your heart speaking directly as to what to do. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

On 14/04/2022 at 5:13 AM, Kalki Avatar said:

They dont need to. They communicate through thoughts. They are in another realm right now. Like parents watching kids grow up (us), silently watching. They also know the extreme chaos that is to come and they dont want to talk about it either not to cause panic or not be ridiculed.

Have you verified this? That’s a lot of big claims. 

On 14/04/2022 at 5:13 AM, Kalki Avatar said:

Trust no one these days. Just listen to your heart speaking directly as to what to do. 

I can’t fully agree with this. I would say listen to people but do not blindly believe them. 

The fact that you’ve even said “ negative elites“ makes me highly sceptical that you actually have intuition from your heart. The mind can very easily trick you to think that you have intuition when you don’t. This can lead to horrendous harm to others. 

I would recommend spending a lot of time working out who is enlightened listening to them to become enlightened if you can. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

@ChrisZoZo I can barely put into words the insights I get. I can only see them. I try my best with my limited vocabulary. Thats why it may be easily misunderstood by others. I might have the right intention, but my words might not be the best.

By negative elites I mean another God-me/you form playing as a royal with a "negative intention" unto himself. I wont get into such language as ppl do here. Keep it simple.

Dont believe me. Just be open. Im just expressing. My intuition rarely fails. I didnt have my first awakening by looking for spirituality on youtube. I was so depressed, I claimed to the creator (meaning my ego recognized there had to be some form of higher power) to help me get out of ignorance in some way. I remember I had extreme level of greediness hidden in depression. I felt like I wanted it all. I even remember my ego moving inside of me trying to expand. I had no idea what I was doing, I simply followed my intuition and surrendered. 

Let me tell you something that might impress you. It impressed me aswell. 

Have you ever wondered why snoop dog is so chill and succesful? I mean, Yeah the guy smokes weed but he doesnt do much as a creator. He just pops out a few songs that are not meaningful and wa-la, rich and famous all these years. Well, snoop dogg is "fake-awakened". Meaning that he has not stopped smoking weed consistently everyday all these years from his youth. He is always high. And I literally mean every moment his high is going down, he smokes up again. He has seen alot and dispelled many illusions. Meaning he is always in "Higher Consciousness". So, he has some level of truth understanding aswell as the matrix. He knows so much (at least stuff not wanted out in public) , that secret agents from the matrix have him in comfort and luxury for him to stay quite. He is always displaying weed. Thats his public personality. Trying to give a message to others indirectly. He is never struggling, always playful. How do I know this? I randomly tapped into his frequency. He is one of the few that actually got to understand the weed high. Other rappers do not have his level of awareness/intuition development. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcVdfvVrIRh/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcktfP4uMWu/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

On 4/19/2022 at 7:36 PM, Kalki Avatar said:

By negative elites I mean another God-me/you form playing as a royal with a "negative intention" unto himself.

On 4/13/2022 at 10:13 PM, Kalki Avatar said:

Do you think only negative elites dont want you to know the truth? 

Well, enligthened beings want you to know the truth only partially.

Why would another form not want me to know the truth and how would you know they don't?  How do you know there are any other beings other than you? 

On 4/13/2022 at 10:13 PM, Kalki Avatar said:

They also know the extreme chaos that is to come and they dont want to talk about it either not to cause panic or not be ridiculed.

Extreme chaos is happening all the time.  How do you know that they know the future?  How do they know?

@PepperBlossoms Dont believe my insights. Just be open to the possiblity of the specific thing I say at that frame of reference. Im only speaking the things I see. Its just a share. You can take it or leave it. No one is forcing. Its just that I get impressed when I see such things. 

Why do you think eckhart tolle has more than a decade speaking about a so called fairy tale new earth? Do you think we are just going to magically be in heaven on earth without any tradeoffs and sacrifice? ;) Behind that calm new earth eckhart speaks about, is a tremendous storm that must pass first. But ofcourse he doesnt want to cause panick saying that part. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar