Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Extreme Z7

Fox Viewers Paid to Watch CNN for SCIENCE!

6 posts in this topic

Apologies for the click-baity title but I promise this is actually good.

This is hilarious.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Let’s not pretend CNN is any less biased than Fox. They tried to cover up the news of actual pedophiles working for CNN ffs

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

2 hours ago, vizual said:

Let’s not pretend CNN is any less biased than Fox. They tried to cover up the news of actual pedophiles working for CNN ffs

There is a difference between the internal issues within CNN and the nature of the content it reports on. CNN as a news source has far more integrity than Fox News or any mainstream right wing outlet. 

13 hours ago, Yarco said:

Why didn't they do it the other way and make CNN viewers watch Fox for 30 days? I guess losing 10 viewers would be way too big of a hit to their viewership.

Both CNN and Fox News are for profit businesses that are dependent upon a 24 hour news cycle supported by advertisements, so of course this profit motive biases everything they do. 

That said, Fox News is leagues worse in this regard. In addition to the problems that come with for profit news coverage, it's also a propaganda platform for far right ideologies that's found a way to become highly profitable by spreading emotionally manipulative, very low consciousness content.

Pay attention to the style and tone of CNN and Fox News, and in particular the use of emotionally charged language meant to trigger thier audiences. I guarantee you that's it's at least 10 times worse for Fox News than CNN.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/