K Ghoul

Leaving the forum

52 posts in this topic

It's just as unloving, if not more so, to try and take away people's freedom of expression. Of course there are limits to this, but nothing in this topic crosses any kind of boundary of decency. The truth hurts sometimes, people need to grow a bit of skin. 

People on this forum are also probably in favor of Will Smith slapping that comedian for making an innocent joke. Don't like what they have to say? Just say something back, but don't resort to violence or censorship ffs

Edited by vizual

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

2 minutes ago, somegirl said:

@thisintegrated

On another note, this debate of Leo being russian, therefore this is "russian forum", and he is biased etc... So anyone who has close relations to Russia has no validity because they are russian, just because of current situation...

Grow the f up ya'll.

I can't believe people have this simplified way of looking at life as things were black and white... Especially on a forum who attracts people who supposedly want to better themselves.

Leo is half-Ukrainian anyway, his or anyone ethnicity is not an issue here.

The issue has become an issue when he decided to start appeasing the Ukrainian side because they are the victim and are sustaining Russian military attacks, and somehow it made it okay for them to harass and insult those who hold a perspective that doesn’t align with their world view. The cherry on top was when he decided that he will only allow Ukrainian narrative on the forum to be posted, which is an equivalent to the termination of the freedom of speech.

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

His comments are extremely critical, harsh and insensitive and keeps projecting an awful amount of shit on people without putting the effort to get to know them. It's very distressing. I have made several references to this guy's unloving insensitive behavior on the forum but to no avail. 

I am surprised his comments are tolerated here given their judgmental nature. 

He never forgets to comment on me and usually some hateful projecting nonsense. 

I tell him to stop talking about me. But he doesn't stop. 

There is a line of decency he is crossing. 

Okay so... On the other side, you don't have to engage with people you find difficult to conversate with, you know? Or even pay attention to them. I for example do not even read comments when I see certain usernames. It's easy.

If someone is really crossing the line, you can either talk it out with some of the mods (so far mods I've talked to were all pretty cool) or use "ignore" option.
There are going to be people in life who want to tear you down and won't like you, and vise versa, but that's just life. 

You know yourself that you are more sensitive than an average person, so knowing that, you can do things that can help you prevent yourself from feeling bad. You identify stuff that make you sensitive and then take appropriate precautions in order to avoid the unwanted. 

:)

1 minute ago, somegirl said:

Okay so... On the other side, you don't have to engage with people you find difficult to conversate with, you know? Or even pay attention to them. I for example do not even read comments when I see certain usernames. It's easy.

If someone is really crossing the line, you can either talk it out with some of the mods (so far mods I've talked to were all pretty cool) or use "ignore" option.
There are going to be people in life who want to tear you down and won't like you, and vise versa, but that's just life. 

You know yourself that you are more sensitive than an average person, so knowing that, you can do things that can help you prevent yourself from feeling bad. You identify stuff that make you sensitive and then take appropriate precautions in order to avoid the unwanted. 

:)

What should I do if the person is spreading false rumors about me? 

Usually what happens is that others believe those rumors and then I become like a target for everyone to jump on. 

Talking to mods doesn't help because they simply ignore it. 

I think personal attacks should be completely against the ethics of the forum but it's not implemented seriously. 

Even if I ignored that person they will keep shaming and parading me throughout the forum. This is straight up bullying. 

This attracts other attackers. 

It leads to gang bullying. 

It's almost like a hate mission. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

41 minutes ago, vizual said:

It's just as unloving, if not more so, to try and take away people's freedom of expression. Of course there are limits to this, but nothing in this topic crosses any kind of boundary of decency. The truth hurts sometimes, people need to grow a bit of skin. 

Offending and shaming people in a personal way is not called freedom of speech

Saying that they want to create a list of people to Shame them around the forum is not called freedom of expression, it's basically called shaming using the guise of truth. 

Bullies on the internet often use the term truth to target a person's sensitivities. 

Also there is something called as decency? 

I won't keep hammering my truth down someone's throat when I can clearly see its negatively impacting them, what am I gaining by sponsoring my truth if the other person's thoughts don't align with it. Isn't it condescending to keep imposing your truths that the other person doesn't agree with. 

How is that creating harmony to force someone to align with your truth when they have an opposite perspective? 

Even if i wanted to criticize someone I would do that perhaps once or twice and leave them alone after that. 

Constant criticism is unhelpful and almost looks like invalidating a person for upping your own ego but it causes psychological harm to the other person. 

There is line to how much you want to keep pushing the truth to the point it almost becomes unempathetic.

The bottomline is there is no arbiter of truth especially when something that you say about someone is personal 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

Can someone help this guy @DnoReally and send him an armpit - he has a fetish

A375E78A-8519-47B2-A554-E4E1CC394B80.jpeg

Yo wtf, why you exposing me like this? I was just kindly asking

1 minute ago, DnoReally said:

Yo wtf, why you exposing me like this? I was just kindly asking

Do you like cock? Or is it armpits only?

@K Ghoul Thing is, I didn't know whether you're a guy or a girl, so I went for the neutral option. Not really into dick :(

2 minutes ago, somegirl said:

pic of an armpit.jpg

??? You really took the time to create a piece of art for a fellow member... wonderful, wonderful! ?

10 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Do you like cock?

Wait, you're not saying you have a cock, right? ???