Michael Jackson

Sights=Sounds

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys, today I wanted to share an interesting metaphysical Truth with you. This Truth is very simple to intellectually grasp but the real juice is of course in actually grasping it. Actually grasping means to directly perceive it as being actual truth.

Now let's get straight to the point:

Sights=Sounds=Tastes=Smells=any other sense-perception you could imagine.

Now you maybe think that this is just some nice philosophical theory but no, what I say goes way deeper than that. I am saying that literally, in reality there is NO DIFFERENCE between a sight and a sound. If you haven't yet discovered this for youself you might call me crazy and that's alright. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't discovered it for myself. It's radical - but it's true.

Sights=Sounds. The difference between the two is completely imaginary. There is no difference.

Did any of you experience this as well? Thx for sharing your perspective.

Peace:)

Edited by Michael Jackson

But then going to other side, of saying there are the same, I find sometimes being a bit of an intelectual mombo jombo. Of course, that depends on how you do the thinking/contemplation and not on what you are contemplating. I know I did this for some time, trying to change my view to everything being the same, with the hope it would bring some shift about.

Edited by Waken

3 hours ago, Judy2 said:

???

Or you could say that this is neither visual, nor auditory, nor anything else. If anything, it's mystically magical. The 'substance' of what we call a sound vs. a sight is exactly the same nothingness.

@Judy2 Agreed:) And that nothingness is identical to Love.

Edited by Michael Jackson

Don’t forget about the 9th ox herding picture ❤️

Yes, it can be experienced how all flavors of perception share the same “taste.” For me this usually occurs when I contact the underlying effervescence of perceptions, everything takes on a quality of spaciousness, lightness, and fluidity. It’s seen that all perception arise and pass from the same source, and in their simultaneous birth/death, they are like mist. Furthermore, even if distinctions are being made, it’s all one unified field with 0 room for separation. 

This is absolutely correct.

I had an experience where all my senses were morphed to become this one sense, where I couldn't differentiate between them at all, alongside insane amounts of synesthesia.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

Seeing,tasting,touching/sensing,smelling,hearing,when reduced becomes experience alone.

13 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

It’s all just sensations. Also, don’t forget that thought = sensations. 

@BipolarGrowth Yes. And Sensations=Thoughts^^