Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Husseinisdoingfine

Small Russian town clings to its Soviet past

11 posts in this topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48DaLYiO-yk

Yikes!

I just wanted to share, this was so bizarre I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Though as someone who is half-Russian, I have been exposed to this kind of brainwashing in my youth, so it was nothing I wasn't familiar with.

Edit: I found this cool video in my newsfeed that was created recently.

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

russia is fighting dajjalic system. the tsar kings kept rothschild banks out of russia until bolshevick revolution . massive respect

Russians all over the world do hold this strong identity and pride about being russian, which is laughable because there is basically nothing to be proud about since world war 2, and even during that time, the truth is that soviets were monsters.

The amount of russian tv shows, movies, sitcoms, popular songs about army life and russian army is insane. Every 20-40 year old there grew up watching sitcoms “Soldier” or “Cadet” which were the most popular ones, like “Friends” were in the west. 

Edited by hello1234

Deep stage blue. Stage blue is easily brainwashed and clings to past ideals and victories that hinder their further development. 

15 hours ago, hello1234 said:

Russians all over the world do hold this strong identity and pride about being russian, which is laughable because there is basically nothing to be proud about since world war 2, and even during that time, the truth is that soviets were monsters.

The amount of russian tv shows, movies, sitcoms, popular songs about army life and russian army is insane. Every 20-40 year old there grew up watching sitcoms “Soldier” or “Cadet” which were the most popular ones, like “Friends” were in the west. 

Your hatred for everything Russian is strong. 

Pride about being of any nationality is stupid because it has nothing to do with one's personal achievements. 

It's like being proud of my city's sports team when it has absolutely nothing to do with me.

48 minutes ago, vladorion said:

Your hatred for everything Russian is strong. 

Pride about being of any nationality is stupid because it has nothing to do with one's personal achievements. 

It's like being proud of my city's sports team when it has absolutely nothing to do with me.

Lol, I haven’t said anything that is untrue.

My hatred towards russia is understandable. What is not understandable is your support for russia, going out of your way to defend this war, genocide, rape, murder, and looting, finding some petty laughable propaganda videos and articles anti Ukraine and to support russia, many of them fake. 

I also don’t understand why you are following basically my every comment and stinking under it? 

Edited by hello1234

Stage blue and nationalism was necessary back then, it's part of a person's psychological development. Without stage blue, you wouldn't have empires or civilizations. Doesn't mean Putin's, the Kremlin's or Russia's decision to invade was justified, it is part of how societies evolve.

@vladorion  and @hello1234 , behave yourselves before you guys get a warning or worse a ban.

14 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Stage blue and nationalism was necessary back then, it's part of a person's psychological development. Without stage blue, you wouldn't have empires or civilizations. Doesn't mean Putin's, the Kremlin's or Russia's decision to invade was justified, it is part of how societies evolve.

@vladorion  and @hello1234 , behave yourselves before you guys get a warning or worse a ban.

What I was saying is that russian nationalism is next level, I’ve never seen it in any other cultures. Perhaps Chinese now with their CCP are getting close to it, but at least their economy is evolving. russians obsession with “great mighty russia” is a very interesting phenomena. 

Plus, like I’ve said before, russia never got the religious “good vs bad” kind of blue “stage” in their culture’s development, it’s just the nationalistic kind, pride about being a “great mighty land”, not about countries economic achievement, intellectual potential, art, kitchen, etc., it’s mostly pride about their countries alleged power.. strength.. etc., all stage red qualities.

And also don’t put me in the same boat as @vladorion, he seems to be following my every comment on this forum. 

Edited by hello1234