Kazman

dmt path

12 posts in this topic

Hi!
I used to always long to get my hands on 5meo dmt.

That still hasn't happened. However, I reach ridiculous "game over"-awakening levels on "regular" dmt.

Now what?

What's this crowds best recipe?

Something like

Daily kundalini-meditation + Once a month dmt + a certain breathwork + something else * 5 years = buddhahood

What formulas do you recommend? I feel very average in my day to day life, how do I proceed from here?

Forget there’s anything to forget and remember there’s nothing to remember

Large amounts of daily meditation, think 2+ hours per day, annual 7+ day meditation retreats or more. Work with a teacher. Find someone unafraid to die, tends to be a good metric. 

2 hours ago, Kazman said:

Hi!

What country do you live in? Try looking for a shaman that works with medicine. Or get good at darknet game (I never bothered)

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Sahaja Samadhi. That is the word that I was looking for.

2 hours daily meditation huh.

It was long ago since I did that. It would be interesting, I would definitely have to re-structure my life for that. An annual 7+day meditation retreat feels like something I could achieve

Forget there’s anything to forget and remember there’s nothing to remember

5 hours ago, Consilience said:

Work with a teacher. Find someone unafraid to die, tends to be a good metric. 

How to find that kind of people? meditation retreats? some kind of communities ?I don't know anyone like that. 

the Indian tradition always talks about teachers, lineage, etc, but isn't the spiritual path the opposite? pure intuition, never beaten path

Edited by Breakingthewall

My path right now looks like:

1. Developing basic life mastery and administrative/ accounting skills 

2. Daily Qigong and meditation practice (beyond just sit and do nothing… developing inner sweetness and Qi circulation 

3. journaling and contemplation exercises

4. Tripping responsibly with spiritual intention

5. reading practical and spiritual texts and doing their affirmations and exercises 

6. gaining practical life experience in spiritual and business, and relationships 

let go a there being a moment you become a Buddha. Focus on being more conscious and more loving and creative. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

14 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

How to find that kind of people? meditation retreats? some kind of communities ?I don't know anyone like that. 

the Indian tradition always talks about teachers, lineage, etc, but isn't the spiritual path the opposite? pure intuition, never beaten path

That's a difficult answer, I'm not 100% sure. I've found and worked with 3 teachers I'm confident are unafraid of death - Peter Ralston, Shinzen Young, and Soryu Forall. Part of me wants to say if you're serious about this path, the teachers appear when you're ready. It may be easier to find online teachers, but you could also find a teacher you see every so often on retreats and whatnot. Good teachers still teach even without being in their physical presence. For example, I was sitting in an Enlightenment Intensive and Ralston was doing a Q&A. One of his answers to my question has stuck with me literally months after the fact and is something that's been unraveling since, and will most likely continue to unravel. There's an embodied energy and power these kinds of teachers have that somewhat transcends time and space - we don't have to be in their physical presence for their presence, teachings, or pointers to still palpably work through our system. 

I wouldn't say the spiritual path is the opposite. What about a solo sport like powerlifting? Yeah someone could totally own it, do all their own programing, do their own technique analysis and dieting, etc. But having a coach radically streamlines the whole process and if you find a good enough coach, they will actually teach you and help point out blindspots. Even though powerlifting is ultimately a solo journey, (you're the one who's going to have to get under a heavy squat, push a heavy bench press, lift a heavy deadlift, meal prep, etc.), the serious powerlifter benefits greatly from having a coach. 

Same thing with meditation and spirituality. There are simply too many ways for the mind to deceive itself for an argument to be made against working with a teacher. Long term, yeah all teachers, teachings, and even practices will be abandoned - all of these are just skillful means. However, to throw the baby out with the bath water prematurely could mean the difference between legitimately awakening and bullshitting yourself. 

21 hours ago, Kazman said:

Hi!

That still hasn't happened. However, I reach ridiculous "game over"-awakening levels on "regular" dmt.

Now what?

Something like

Daily kundalini-meditation + Once a month dmt + a certain breathwork + something else * 5 years = buddhahood

What formulas do you recommend? I feel very average in my day to day life, how do I proceed from here?

Can you expand on "game-over" awakening levels?

It seems you are chasing states from your post - which is an egoic pursuit.

What have you actually become conscious of in your "game over" awakenings?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Consilience you are right, I'm sure it would be a great help, just as books or conferences were at the time. we will see if it appears spontaneously, when the student is ready

23 hours ago, Kazman said:

Hi!

Now what?

Something like

I've just written a post that attempts to answer some of your questions in detail. Hope it is helpful

On 3/23/2022 at 11:36 AM, Consilience said:

Large amounts of daily meditation, think 2+ hours per day, annual 7+ day meditation retreats or more. Work with a teacher.

This is solid advice, probably better than most will realize.

Find someone unafraid to die, tends to be a good metric. 

One of my teachers actually used this metric for determining enlightenment.  If you were afraid to face death, keep meditating.  

Teachers are indispensable.  Imagine trying to approach any other field of knowledge without the aid of a teacher.  The results would most likely be disastrous.  Meditation is a rich science, whose breadth would be difficult to discover independently.  There are a few exceptional individuals who might be capable, but they probably aren't looking for answers on Internet forums.  Lineages are valuable in that they preserve the methods that have proven themselves for generations.  Much of the information found within them is only passed down orally (or written in coded language), so books will never provide all the clues needed.  There is also the aspect of transmission, which is important to some (myself included).

So, DMT has taught me a lot about reality. All I can say.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"