Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Truth-Seeker

Which strains of Mushrooms are best for Mediation and Contemplation?

11 posts in this topic

I want recommendations for strains of Psilocybin mushrooms that you guys personally know of that are the least sedative and are excellent for staying awake and sitting and contemplating things. I am aware that a person's neurology will fully determine how they respond to each strain, but again, some pointers would help. 

I would appreciate an answer to this too. I fell asleep on 4 grams of mushrooms in the middle of the day a couple months ago.  I don’t know if there’s a way to avoid that, or if it was just a one time fluke.  Someone suggested I do a lemon tek, but I haven’t tried it yet

I tried to medidate on LSD, but no go. Perhaps if I reeeeeealy reaaaaaaly microdosed.

@bmcnicho Same thing happened with me, I just get lethargic with a microdose, and a macrodose get me super sleepy. The higher the dose, the more guaranteed I'm sleeping. I wanna try LSD but I don't know if it will make me sleep too. 

Ghosts sent me straight into the Divine in a way Im still processing almost a year later. Not sure if it’s strain specific or just that particular batch, however I will always deeply respect that strain.

One thing to keep in mind about mushrooms is that each person interacts with each strain differently. And what’s more important that strain is a willingness to sit at the feet of the spirit. You’re interacting with an intelligence far beyond the capabilities of the human mind. If you approach this teacher with humility, respect, and reverence, you really can’t go wrong. 

26 minutes ago, Consilience said:

Ghosts sent me straight into the Divine in a way Im still processing almost a year later. Not sure if it’s strain specific or just that particular batch, however I will always deeply respect that strain.

One thing to keep in mind about mushrooms is that each person interacts with each strain differently. And what’s more important that strain is a willingness to sit at the feet of the spirit. You’re interacting with an intelligence far beyond the capabilities of the human mind. If you approach this teacher with humility, respect, and reverence, you really can’t go wrong. 

??❤️

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

On 2022-04-07 at 1:42 PM, Consilience said:

Interesting perspective there man. I just hope I stay awake while doing any of them. Currently, I tried an unknown strain and then tried Penis Envy and both made me super lethargic and sleepy. I got golden teacher and blue meanie as well. We'll see what each does.

10 hours ago, Truth-Seeker said:

Interesting perspective there man. I just hope I stay awake while doing any of them. Currently, I tried an unknown strain and then tried Penis Envy and both made me super lethargic and sleepy. I got golden teacher and blue meanie as well. We'll see what each does.

How much do you take?

'Golden teacher' are great for philosophical thinking and contemplation. 

9 minutes ago, Kensho said:

'Golden teacher' are great for philosophical thinking and contemplation. 

Ditto on that.

I just had an "omniscient" trip on Golden teacher which I was not expecting lawl.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。