CuriousityIsKey

A Scientific Experiment to see if I am God

14 posts in this topic

Hello,

I just did DMT instead of aya.

And I did become aware of two undeniable facts:

1.) I am the only Consious being in reality.

2.) Everything that's around me is the only thing that exists, in other words when I am in the bedroom, the bedroom is the only thing that exists, and everything that outside does not exist.

Which means....I am God.

I always thought that if each person gave me 1 dollar, I would have 8 billion.

Instead, I will ask you, who are literally imagined by me, to please give me however amount you deem ti be worthy of giving to God, which depends on how grateful you are to me for imagining you.

This is God's PayPal, :

numju54@gmail.com 

Consider this please as charity,for the one who needs and deserve it❤️ 

Thank you my creations.

I love you, and hope you love me too, kisses and hugs.

Edited by CuriousityIsKey

Haha I feel like donating just because you are funny ?

Well it is impossible to verify someone else's experience, and experience can happen where it is realized that omfg i am everyone, they are not real, imagination, and that is extremely liberating but also extremely lonely. 

But the appearence is still like there is an other, and it is real no matter what, since imagination is reality in that sense.

So you are alone but not alone at the same time.

But I feel that we move and have our being in God's being, he is so powerful that he can project an " other " and making them alive and work together.

This is God's dream.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Ah yes

The classic “if I can’t see it, it don’t exist” reasoning!

So by that standard, if you don’t experience someone else, they cannot exist, right?!

You know this is really disconcerting to me because I thought that I was the only conscious being in existence… but now it seems to be you…

Very sad. I really thought I existed on my own. Turns out I am merely a figment of your imagination…

On a serious sidenote, don’t y’all think the amount of people claiming to be God on this forum is somewhat pathological and delusional?! Like it’s a fucking race who all gets to be God?! And then even taking it so far as to ask for money, not sure whether to laugh or cry!

If you imagine everyone, then why even ask for dollars that you imagine that other people have when they don't exist in the firstplace for you? Why not ask Santa Clause instead? He got the real magic

2 hours ago, Shrek_Of_Justice said:

Ah yes

The classic “if I can’t see it, it don’t exist” reasoning!

So by that standard, if you don’t experience someone else, they cannot exist, right?!

You know this is really disconcerting to me because I thought that I was the only conscious being in existence… but now it seems to be you…

Very sad. I really thought I existed on my own. Turns out I am merely a figment of your imagination…

On a serious sidenote, don’t y’all think the amount of people claiming to be God on this forum is somewhat pathological and delusional?! Like it’s a fucking race who all gets to be God?! And then even taking it so far as to ask for money, not sure whether to laugh or cry!

Yes it's absolut bonkers if OP is serious with this post. I hope for OP's sake that this is just a troll bait post. Quite low quality bait if it is though.

One of the other Gods still owes me 2k. Go to him. And tell him I approve of the transaction.

Edited by mojsterr

Why are you in this forum then if you are literally making a mockery?

Go take a psychedelic and see how this is a joke or not.

29 minutes ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

If you imagine everyone, then why even ask for dollars that you imagine that other people have when they don't exist in the firstplace for you? Why not ask Santa Clause instead? He got the real magic

Yes it's absolut bonkers if OP is serious with this post. I hope for OP's sake that this is just a troll bait post. Quite low quality bait if it is though.

Also what's up with repeatedly ASSUMING that if something is imagined that it is not real. Imagintion is how reality creates.

Funny how everyone is so loving and selfless...until the topic is money.

Everything that needed to be proved got proved.

And humans think they can even compare themselves to God.

When God literally gave them everything they have. Whereas for a human to give something without asking something in return is almost an insult. Maybe its an insult because people still didnt learn what undonditonal care and love is?

19 hours ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

when I am in the bedroom, the bedroom is the only thing that exists, and everything that outside does not exist.

You got one thing wrong: there's no bedroom. There's also no "inside the bedroom" as opposed to "outside the bedroom."

Why don't you just imagine us giving you 8 billion dollars?9_9 shouldn't be a problem to you, god! 

33 minutes ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

Sorry for being rude OP. Good luck with the experiment, and take care!

NO NEED to be sorry. If anything I WOULD like to apologize myself. Maybe I got misunderstood.

The psychedelic expirience showed me this and I thought if others are imagined by me and I am the only consious being, then why take it seriously, might as well ask everyone to donate me, cuz I'm the only real one, hehe. 

Thats why I keep asking, to what extent psychedelic trip experiences can be take as true at face value?

1 hour ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

Funny how everyone is so loving and selfless...until the topic is money.

Money is also God. Why not love it the same as everything else.

I have donated 200 to you because I feel sorry for you, believing that you are real when you are only a creation of my mind. I hope they at least serve you for fun or something, pathetic secondary character of my video game