itachi uchiha

Do u love redpill or do u hate redpill

Do u love redpill or do u hate redpill   26 members have voted

1. 1. Love or hate redpill

• I love redpill
    • I hate redpill
    • I have mixed opinion about redpill

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

102 posts in this topic

On 3/18/2022 at 1:13 PM, something_else said:

Also, I’m going to push you here and ask you for some legitimate actual practical things redpill has gotten you in your life

Well since you're pushing...

The difference between being bluepilled and redpilled is radical. Is like waking up to reality. I started liking girls around age 6 I took the red pill when I was 38. So I was asleep for 32 years.

OP i'd go watch David Tian, and do some depth psychotherapy.

I think this fascination with red pill is just your trauma talking.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@Arcangelo

I am sorry to jump into convo with @something_else but none of what your wrote is practical evidence it improved your live. You are super vague, could you be more specific about how consuming redpill content improved your intimate relationships, your dating life or how you approach a relate to woman in general? 

^Actual Practical Improvements:

1. I will never get married.

2. I will never have kids.

3. I will never pay child support.

4. I will never go out on 4 dates without sex. (cut your losses)

I could go on forever...

I agree RP is 90-95% toxic misogynistic BS. But the other 5-10% is rock solid gold.

@Arcangelo

1. What is wrong with marriage according to you?

2.  What is wrong with having kids according to you?

3. How does redpill prevent that? I mean I get that redpill says not to get married but that's like saying "I will never get heartbroken if I never trust anyone", its right in a way, but also super defensive and I think not really heatlhy.

4. How does redpill prevent that?

7 minutes ago, Valach said:

1. What is wrong with marriage according to you?

The odds of being successful.

8 minutes ago, Valach said:

2.  What is wrong with having kids according to you?

They are way too expensive and they take up way too much time.

13 minutes ago, Valach said:

3. How does redpill prevent that? I

You are right condoms do break...

16 minutes ago, Valach said:

4. How does redpill prevent that?

Because I vow to.

59 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

^Actual Practical Improvements:

1. I will never get married.

2. I will never have kids.

3. I will never pay child support.

4. I will never go out on 4 dates without sex. (cut your losses)

I could go on forever...

I agree RP is 90-95% toxic misogynistic BS. But the other 5-10% is rock solid gold.

Fair enough. Not sure you need redpill to know these things though

No need to identify so harshly with redpill if you agree it’s mostly toxic. Do what people here say and take the parts that are valuable (mostly amounts to don’t be needy, live your own life outside of dating) and drop the toxic ideas about women that also come with redpill

@zurew @something_else @zurew@zurew 

But the people at the top think like machiavellian and redpill.i have been friends with people who have immense social skills and all of them think like redpill and machiavelli.also politicians think like redpill and machiavelli.if u wanna be at the top u need to think like redpill and machiavelli

Edited by itachi uchiha

11 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

@zurew @something_else @zurew@zurew 

But the people at the top think like machiavellian and redpill.i have been friends with people who have immense social skills and all of them think like redpill and machiavelli.

Being a high social status guy will automatically attract a lot of girls, but that not necessarily mean you need the whole baggage of redpill for that.

As i have said before, it all depends on what do you want out from your life. How do you want to live your life. Build yourself up in way that can suit you whatever life you want to live.

11 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

also politicians think like redpill and machiavell

Notice you are generalising again. There are a lot of counter examples for that. Do you think there is no other way to be at the top other than using a redpill ideology for that? Also what do you mean being at the top? Do you mean it money wise or dating wise?

Edited by zurew

20 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

@zurew @zurew @something_else @zurew@zurew 

Yup

I do not know about u but here in my place u need machiavellianism and redpill to survive.people are orange and below

This sentence makes you sound like you haven't left your room in 5 years and your understanding of other humans is based purely on what you see on reddit and YouTube

I have mixed opinions about redpill. Most of it is BS, but some of it does make sense, if we're talking about young adults here. Past that, plus more life experiences you have, it loses it's effectiveness, and becomes obsolete over time because the person is too busy dating, fucking and managing relationships to entertain redpill theories.

This opinion comes from an Incel omega male, so take it with a grain of salt and pepper.

@itachi uchiha You've read enough books put together a solid actionable plan using everything you learned, and execute consider that you've immersed yourself in all this red pill/dating knowledge and you still aren't getting the results you want. There comes a point where you have to stop with the theorizing and go out and get tangible experience. 

You could read every book on dating and male/female dynamics and you'll still end up the same none of this thoerizing matters if its not aided with first hand experience. Recognize the failicy. Too many people on this side of the forum forget that.

@Bando i chose not to date as i practice islam.i mean the greate puas figured out dating.its not mystery anymore.perfect your game ,do a 2000, 3000 approach and u will have good game and u can get a chick

U all need to wake up.there are many versions of redpill that are extremly negetive.and there are some asshole sellouts who put extremely negetive books under redpill sections to make redpill look bad.they do this for the anti redpill propoganda .

Redpill= bringing back patriarchy and masculinity.rollo tomassi has a channel which has the correct version of redpill.u need to cultivate mascilinty ,machiavellianism ,muscles and other things and have a redpill mindset.the feminist want u to lose.redpill destroys their strategies .i dont understand why these men hate redpill. I guess the  affect of propoganda on the mind is hard to break

@itachi uchiha

9 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

U all need to wake up.there are many versions of redpill that are extremly negetive.and there are some asshole sellouts who put extremely negetive books under redpill sections to make redpill look bad.they do this for the anti redpill propoganda .

Redpill= bringing back patriarchy and masculinity.rollo tomassi has a channel which has the correct version of redpill.u need to cultivate mascilinty ,machiavellianism ,muscles and other things and have a redpill mindset.the feminist want u to lose.redpill destroys their strategies .i dont understand why these men hate redpill. I guess the  affect of propoganda on the mind is hard to break

Yes, I think we all can agree that propaganda is difficult to break.

Interlude, what's the story of your profile pic?

6 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

Parts of what you say here are good. Developing yourself as a man is good.

But all this toxic trash about a 'war between feminism and redpill'? That's the propaganda

Stop calling it redpill and just start developing yourself as a man. You've been brainwashed by redpill. The most effective kind of brainwashing is the brainwashing that leads you to believe you're "free from the system" when actually you've just been indoctrinated into another system

You can embody the good parts of redpill without identifying with it so strongly. But you identify with redpill like fucking crazy and it will ruin your life if you take it far enough

@something_else i do not agree 100% with redpill,but redpill has some extremely important things .bruce lee said "take what is useful and discard what is useless".

Feminism is toxic and cancerous.u need to do research about it.feminism  has been programming us from birth.u need to reclaim your masculinity.without masculinity u will not be complete.read way of men by jack donovan and apply it to be masculine