Heaven

Tyler Henry - paranormal abilities

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys!

A new documentary in Netflix about Tyler Henry’s life.

Apparently he is a Hollywood star that has the ability to communicate with the dead.

Leo said before to be skeptic but also open minded and also mentioned that some paranormal abilities are real.

I’m really trying to keep an open mind to it but it seems so fake and sold to me that it almost annoys me.

Also we don’t know 100% what happens after death but I’m almost certain that the ego/persona fades away. So who the hell is he communicating with?

Anybody saw it? 
Any opinions?

I don't know about talking to the dead but paranormal abilities like siddhis are real and you start manifesting them spontaneously at high levels of consciousness.

It's direct power from knowing you are God

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

4 hours ago, Heaven said:

Hi guys!

A new documentary in Netflix about Tyler Henry’s life.

Apparently he is a Hollywood star that has the ability to communicate with the dead.

Leo said before to be skeptic but also open minded and also mentioned that some paranormal abilities are real.

I’m really trying to keep an open mind to it but it seems so fake and sold to me that it almost annoys me.

Also we don’t know 100% what happens after death but I’m almost certain that the ego/persona fades away. So who the hell is he communicating with?

Anybody saw it? 
Any opinions?

Oh wow!!! :) 

Checkin out now! F.a.s.c.i.n.a.t.i.n.g.! ^_^

I work in a hospital as a nurse and I have had conversations with former patients about their near death experiences so this is right up my alley!

Edited by Esilda

There are degrees to channeling / speaking with the dead.

At the lower level it can feel like something guides what you say and is borderline wishful thinking.

At the highest level you can talk with the (historical) Buddha that can literally sit in front of you and speak with you just like a physical person would. (While you're completely awake, I'm not talking about some half asleep state)

Edited by Michal__

6 hours ago, Heaven said:

.Also we don’t know 100% what happens after death but I’m almost certain that the ego/persona fades away. So who the hell is he communicating with?

In my opinion, the person structure fades away (unless it is very strong), but not immediately after physical death. So it is theoretically possible to communicate with them.

But I think in many cases, what a psychic actually commuincates with is more like a copy without consciousness. Communication would still be accurate, because the 'copy' would communicate like the actual person.

This would also explain why it is possible to talk with someone who probably has already reincarnated again. 

I think this kind of copy might usually work similar to how family constelations work. A group of people gathers. Some of them role-play someone else (could be a dead person or any person STILL alive), actually they kind of channel a copy or even get possessed to some extend by that copy of that person.

So someone who is really good at this, could role play you, and can even get possessed by a kind of copy of you, and then would be able to say very accurate things, that only you could know. And you, the actual you, wouldn't even know that someone is doing that.

I personally witnessed such things.

Maybe the word copy is not the best.

Another way of saying what I guess might be taking place, someone might simply channel the information, kind of like from the akashic records, rather than actually talking with the actual dead but still conscious person. But the information doesn't appear as raw information, rather it manifests through a dynamic something, and that makes it appear like you talk with the actual person. This "dynamic something" could be a projection/imagination of the channeler, or a thoughtform of that person (created by all the thoughts and emotions that were thought about that person), or actual parts of that person-structure (which could be considered unconscious or at least as not having the consciousness that this person had/is, because that consciousness probably already left that person structure (because the person structure is weak) and is now in union with God or in the next incarnation), or a combination of the above.

Or as mentioned, they might talk with the actual person with consciousness.

Edited by GreenWoods