WokeBloke

Question about nonexistence

50 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Esilda said:

@WokeBloke isn't ur awareness non-existence?

if I didn't exist then I wouldn't be able to respond to you. So in my mind whatever I am must exist.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Depends on how you define "my". You can be free of what you currently think of as yourself.

Pure Infinity is endless freedom.

I know I'm not what I think I am not even "pure infinity".

Regardless I can't get rid of myself or escape myself. So paradoxically I am enslaved forever by myself. Prison and prisoner simultaneously. But I'll try to make a good prison lol.

Just now, Esilda said:

@WokeBloke splash, splash. Awareness moves.. sees itself. Calm waters. No existence. The void.

I guess I don't understand why you think you don't exist?

16 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

how could a non-existent source give rise to existence?

To me how is irrelevant. It just makes more sense to me that the source of existance can't be existence itself.

And experientially non-existence can be 'sensed' for lack of a better word but I can't describe it because it has no attributes.

Yall are just getting hung up on terminology.

The source of "existence" IS existence itself. It is undefined existence. Borderless existence.

The "existence" you are referring to is just defined existence, bordered existence.
Better terminology is unmanifest and manifest EXISTENCE.

Just now, funcool said:

Yall are just getting hung up on terminology.

The source of "existence" IS existence itself. It is undefined existence. Borderless existence.

The "existence" you are referring to is just defined existence, bordered existence.
Better terminology is unmanifest and manifest EXISTENCE.

Or we could say existence has no source. There is no source of existence. Existence is source. It didn't create itself.

@WelcometoReality is this where we use the "I" to validate each other in our illusory void that we're using to communicate to each other through? :P :ph34r:B|

26 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

I know I'm not what I think I am not even "pure infinity".

Regardless I can't get rid of myself or escape myself. So paradoxically I am enslaved forever by myself. Prison and prisoner simultaneously. But I'll try to make a good prison lol.

No, what you think you are is nothing more than a very elaborate idea. you will be free from it. what you really are is very different, it has no form. you could call it nothing, but it exists

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

No, what you think you are is nothing more than a very elaborate idea. you will be free from it. what you really are is very different, it has no form. you could call it nothing, but it exists

Still can't escape that.

10 minutes ago, Esilda said:

@WelcometoReality is this where we use the "I" to validate each other in our illusory void that we're using to communicate to each other through? :P :ph34r:B|

Why do you think you don't exist?

1 minute ago, WokeBloke said:

Still can't escape that.

but you will, in this life, probably, or when what you call "body" or "life" dissolves into nothing

2 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

leave me alone now please. thank u. wishing u peaceful day :) 

22 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

There is no source of existence. Existence is source.

You are just confusing yourself. Undefined existance is the source. Defined existance is the fruit. Your body and everything in your awareness that is subject to change is just the fruit of undefined existance. Its all one thing. Not nothing over here < isolated, and something > over here that is seperate.

Just like the string of a guitar that is still/inert and the oscillation of the string aren't seperate things.

Formless - Form
Being - Doing
Stillness - Motion
Unmanifest - Manifest
Core - Periphery
Pure potential - Loss of potential
Undefined - Defined
Infinite - Limited
Subject - Object

Edited by funcool

19 minutes ago, Esilda said:

Yeah, as if "outside" validation is needed. ? I did like the "splash splash... calm waters" though. It warmed my heart. ?

32 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

More like prior to thinking.

1 hour ago, WokeBloke said:

I am enslaved forever by myself. Prison and prisoner simultaneously

Tell us about the prisoner.